Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 OFF TOPICS FORUM
 11th anniversary of 9/11 has been and gone
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2012 :  10:58:25 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep - the 11th anniversary of 9/11 has been and gone (here at least) and not even 1 post hereabouts about the events of that infamous day of national shame.

11 years later, and I am still as angry as hell deep down inside that 3000+ innocent lives were taken by an act of treason.

All day today...I've been so angry I wanted to kill someone.

I think I will take a Bex and go have a good lie down.

Bad men prosper, when good men do nothing.

Paraphrased: From time to time it is necessary to water the tree of liberty with the sacrifice of human blood. Thomas Jefferson.

In Full:
quote:

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance?
Let them take arms.
The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson
(1743-1826), US Founding Father, drafted the Declaration of Independence, 3rd US President
Source:

November 13, 1787, letter to William S. Smith, quoted in Padover's Jefferson On Democracy, ed., 1939

The 3rd president and founder of the Declaration of Independence proclaimed that at times like this patriots and tyrants alike should take up arms and warn their government as to being provided the facts.

This being the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks - and since no one has been charged or tried with the crimes of 9/11 in all that time - and NON of the true facts of that day have been presented to the people of the nation in all that time, then it is well & truly past time that the citizenry took up arms, and demanded the facts of those in Washington responsible, under pain of death.

According to the framer of the Declaration of Independence and a former President of the United states of America - it's an obligation upon every able citizen.

Good luck with it, and let me know how it works out for ya'll!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  10:43:49 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eddie, do you live in the US? For some reason I thought you lived in Australia.

Each year on September 11th I think back to that day and my memories of it. Each year I watch documentaries and am horrified again and again with the images I see. That event defines this generation I believe and the ramifications of it will last centuries I think. I did not comment on it here because I simply had nothing new to contribute on the subject. It doesnt mean I wasnt thinking about it or that I have become flippant about it.

I hope to travel back to the US sometime in the next year or two and pay my respects in NYC and in Washington DC for all the people murdered.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  11:56:49 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your right that I'm an Aussie Conor - but it still cuts me up - dunno why it does so much tho, other than the injustice of it all.

I doubt I will get to the USA (unless I come thru a tunnel under the fence with Mexico) - because I think I might be on the see eye eh's "no fly list" due to all my anti Dubya and Odumbo posts on the intranet!.

Dunno why it burns me up so much.

It just does.

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2012 :  1:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did you guys see the news today looks like WORLD WAR 3 is closer and closer?

Hell is breaking lose worldwide and muslims are attacking US Embassies or other US assets in (reminds me of Nostradamus quatrains):

> Germany
> Lebanon
> Lybia
> Tunisia
> Egypt
> Yemen
> Sudan
> List goes on....

and on top of it, Two US universities evacuate campuses; Texas University confirms 'al-Qaeda bomb threat' . We might see the prophecies of the US having terrorist back home reality afterall.

A lot of headnews on Russia TOday website:

Three killed, 28 injured as Tunisian protesters clash with police, scale US embassy walls (PHOTO, VIDEO)
You must be logged in to see this link.

An image from the lost book of nostradamus depicts that when the muslims revolt and their is a galactical alignement on Dec 2012 WW3 will start? Not sure whats the scorpio:

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)

Edited by - pacino on Sep 14 2012 1:03:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2012 :  10:03:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did not completely understand this prediction that I made at the time I made it, but now perhaps I do:

Nato Begins Bombing of Egypt

NEW PREDICTION: 8/12/11 -- This will likely be a defensive bombing campaign, intended to protect Egyptians civilians against Iran, Iraq, and Al Qaeda attacks in the Suez and elsewhere in the country. It may also be designed to aid anti-government rebels in yet another popular revolt-turned-civil war. Of course, the world has seen such humanitarian protection attacks before: in Kosovo and, more recently, in Libya ... where many civilians and freedom fighters end up getting killed "accidentally." This will also occur in October 2012.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2012 :  06:54:37 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This video thing does seem to be escalating a lot, perhaps being fomented deliberately during the run up to the elections. Seems Israels leaders are non too happy about some red line on Iran.

They could yet go against Iran before the elections is my guess.

I've been wrong so many times before that I'm predicting nada, zippo, zilch!
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  10:29:32 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know I shouldnt be, but the more I read about Islam, and the more I see on the internet and the television about that religion and how it incites such hatred and strong emotional reactions, the more I am beginning to despise it.

Christianity may have a troubled and undesirable past, but that was in previous centuries. Here we are in the 21st century and we have innocent people being killed because some idiot made a rubbish movie ridiculing Mohammad and the muslims go bananas killing and ransacking everywhere.

Its perfectly ok for them to discriminate against and ridicule christians and jews, but the second anyone tries to do the same to their religion and they start killing..... so much for their professing that islam is peaceful and respectful.

I am sick of it, and I am sick of western governments pandering to them within their own borders too. If they don't like western values and democracy then maybe they should f%%k off back to the middle east.

I hope Prince Harry bombs the sh%t out of Helmand province from his apache helicopter.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  2:11:24 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah but Connor - this is just what the Israeli's want you to think.

The stir up the trouble everywhere (your 'some idiot' guy - reported as a coptic christian was a Jew) who made that movie deliberately to stir up the trouble.

It's all about fomenting uprising - in order to get us in the west to do Israels killing for them so their precious gods chosen children do not have to die in war doing their parents dirty work.

Sure the Islamics are going nutso - but who's yanking their chain and why?

To get every day man in the street like you and I to say we have had enough and sanction our leaders to start bombing Syria and Iran etc

The trick is not to be suckered by the false flags of Israel's Mossad who's motto is "by deception we make war".

Didn't Us Obama recently snub Netanyahu saying he could not make time in his schedule to meet with him?

The recent Egypt US ambassadors death was a direct result of that action - this is the tail wagging the dog - the Israeli leaders way of telling Obama you'll meet with me when I tell you too or you'll end up like the ambassador and JFK before him!.

The thing is Conor to recognize when your emotions are deliberately being manipulated and to look behind the puppet and see who is really pulling the strings.

Least that's what I reckon.

I don't condone the Islamics actions - not least those here in Skidknee on the weekend BUT I Also don't condone the actions of Israel in fomenting all this violence deliberately in order to get her way over the mullahs in Iran - without firing a shot or losing one of their own soldiers.

This is the sort of stuff that then finds its way onto the net in order to get us to go along with the plan.

Effective eh!

The way I see it if they are so hell bent on taking on Iran then get on with it themselves and see how they get on - no skin off our nose if they win or lose.

We should stay the heck OUT of their crazy wars.

My 2c.

Edited by - n/a on Sep 17 2012 3:14:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  6:22:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would be careful in determining who is behind the attacks ... Mossad is often blamed, and maybe they are to blame in this case.

But let us not forget what prophecy says, especially those of the ilk of Alois Irlmaier, Erna Stieglitz, and others.

They say the Russians will send special agents into key restive countries and incite warlike situations. You may well know the Russians used the spetsnaz for this very purpose.

Stieglitz says the northern and southern flanks will have to be unsettled in this way and then conquered before they do the same in the Balkans and invade Europe.

These flanks are:

"The southern flank is comprised by Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Greece, and Yugoslavia. The northern flank is comprised by Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark."

The demonstrations have spread to Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran as well as in Egypt and Libya.

There have been a number of Nato/US forces killed in the last few days in Afghanistan, including the compound where Prince Harry was staying. This stepping up of violence in Afghanistan/Pakistan is part of the plan. Don't think there are many Mossad over there, but I'll bet there are plenty of Russia agents pretending to be Muslims.

Iran is a tool of Moscow, we can expect nothing but trouble from them, as they create a pretext for a huge regional war.

Iraq is growing restive as well, which is unusual as it has thus far stayed pretty much out of surrounding events like "Arab Spring." The president (Jalal Talabani) is a Shi'a ... and is closing in on a military alliance with Iran. Iraq has opened itself once more to their former ally Russia.

Turkey is preparing the real war ... the one with Syria that will crack open the entire Middle East. US is allied with the Turks due to it being a Nato country; Russia is looking at Turkey as a possible military conquest when they open a false front war in Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan.

Not saying the Russians are behind this ... but it bears investigation.

There are also many prophecies concerning a war in Byzantium or Byzantine Empire. This would include ... in the Middle East ... the nations of Turkey, Syria, and Lebanon. Note the Pope was in Lebanon last weekend. There are still Crusaders castles dotting parts of the countryside in Syria and Lebanon. It is there that Mother Shipton says "Christian one will fight Christian two."

"Chrisian one" is Roman Catholic and "Christian two" is Eastern Orthodox (which would include Russia).

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  11:57:22 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your probably right Mike & not just Russia - there's every likelihood China has an oar in the water there somewhere as well!.

I'd say all the big players are playing their part in this.

One of the prophecies (revelations I think) says that at the end - ALL the army's of the world will surround Israel...

I can't help feeling that it's Gods plan to stir up all - to eventually head in on Israel - Her allies because of her use of false flag against their citizens and interests and Russia China for their own reasons.

That's when God shows the world that Israel is HIS chosen people / nation by coming down and defeating all the armies of the world in order to protect Israel.

I can't imagine a scenario in which everyone in the world turns on Israel UNLESS its all about their control of communications (media) and banking and their manipulation of the electoral processes, false flag ops etc.

Unless you have a different theory that accounts for it?

Just musing out loud - you understand.
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2012 :  07:09:41 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Turkey is going to be very important I think, with refugees spilling across their border and the problems all of that ensues, it wuldnt surprise me if the Kurds start rising up along the Turkey / Iraq border also, causing even more strife.

Eddie it was the Libyan ambassador and not the Egyptian and the people that Egypt is trying to extradite are actually US Coptic Christians. And trust me when I say I have no love for Israel after they kidnapped my cousin last year while on a peaceful mission to break the blockade on Gaza.

I am glad President Obama did not meet Netenyahu the great war mongerer. No doubt Romney will have something else to say on that matter, just like he did in his leaked video about Palestine. What an idiot.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2012 :  11:46:57 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You make perfectly valid points Conor!

There are days I just want to put my head in my hands and close my eyes in exasperation - at what future the kids of this world have to look forward too if these are the best that we can manage for leaders!
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

842 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  01:22:58 AM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pacino

I think the symbol you found and posted last week is very relevant.

The major alignment in Dec but adding the Scorpio adds the time window of Oct 24-Nov 22, plus itís obvious the ME situation is escalating rapidly on multiple fronts (too many to list but I am sure everyone is following the news), and the North Asia relations have soured in the last few weeks, plus one other missing piece - the blue star that all thought related to the big comet couple of years ago might not be the blue star at all - the blue star still might be the 'living in the heavens' place, in which case is the ISS, which is under direct line for hit with wayward space junk, maybe this week, the outcome would be a blue explosion that most would see at night. You know the story...
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  08:04:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
halifax! been a while, there are other pics too in the lost book you should check them out, even one with a mushroom in it. Have a look at the middle of the page here at the images and we can talk more about them tonight

Maybe we should make a totally new Thread for it

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2