Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 6.) Other Prophets and Prophecies
 Nibiru, Planet X
 New Comet
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2012 :  05:47:54 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So theres a new comet that is reminiscent of the great comet of 1680 apparently. It will be visible from Earth for over a year and will be brightest at the end of November next year. It has yet to be named, but as it was found by a russian team no doubt it will end up with a russian name.

Here is the link;

You must be logged in to see this link.

Any major vectors for that time period Mike where the presence of a comet was foretold?

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2012 :  08:10:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
verin interesting, and right before the US Election just when Israel and the US are threatrening to attack Iran and break WW3. Looks like Blue Star Kachina or Hopi Blue Star.

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes its mask.

Current orbital predictions indicate the comet will look brightest to us in the weeks just after its closest approach to the sun, on November 28, 2013—if 2012 S1 survives the experience.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2012 :  08:35:04 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wake me up when it gets here, OK?
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2012 :  9:05:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Conor,

I predicted a double comet for 2013 on the 2013 (Part One) page at You must be logged in to see this link.

There is no "2013 Part Two" page yet ... nor a 2014 page ... I'm behind!

Anyway ...

Two Spectacular Comets For 2013

NEW PREDICTION: 9/21/12 -- The base 7 vectors for these comets should be April 2013 and August 2013. The first of these is already known and, thus, can not be considered a prediction.

We have known for at least two years that Comet C/2001 L4 (PanSTARRS) is projected to become a "great comet" of at least magnitude -1.0 in March 2013. This information was made public before I even had a chance to post the base 7 historical possibility of a great comet for 2013 similar to the spectacular showing of Comet Arend-Roland in April and May of 1957. Nevertheless, Comet PanSTARRS' appearance and performance is more or less assured.

However, there is an opportunity to predict a surprise second great comet appearing around the vector August 2013. The precedent set for this was Comet Mrkos which appeared quite unexpectedly in August 1957. It is possible this yet-to-be discovered comet to appear brightly around the month of August is the same one that appears when the Pope is forced to flee the Vatican.

The chances are good we shall see two very bright comets in 2013 because world events similar to those that occurred in the few months preceding the 1956 presidential election are taking place at this time. One of these several events is an actual match: trouble with militants in the Egyptian Sinai occasionally spilling over into Israel. The last time this happened, in October 1956, it turned into an Arab-Israeli war (the Suez Conflict) with Britain and France supporting Israel militarily. Thus, if this year has hallmarks of 1956 currently observable, then some of the big events of 1957 should follow in 2013 ... especially the appearance of two spectacular comets.

So, it is possible we are getting the first of these two comets in March/April 2013, more or less on schedule ... it is one we already have known about for two years, Comet PanSTARRS.

If the report is correct, there will be no second August 2013 comet .. instead the second comet, Comet 2012 S1 (ISON), will appear in late November 2013 and may be seen into January 2014.

Note that March/April 2013 is virtually on target for an April 2013 projection, but November 2013 is three months later than the August 2013 vector.

This kind of smashes to pieces the theory that expert you have mentioned in another post Eddie, about there always being some extra weeks and months after each cycle of 7 years. I observe that is absolutely correct about world changing assassinations as I have already discussed on here more than once, but is not applicable to all things ...

Because if that were always true, why have some of my predictions been fulfilled a number of months early (sometimes as much as a year early)??? This guy's theory would say I would always be a little late ... yet here we have one comet coming on target but the other one a little late. Shouldn't they BOTH be late??? This base 7 system is not that simple to work out ...

I would note here that a January 2014 showing would be a seventh anniversary of Comet McNaught (January 2007), which was the greatest comet to appear since Comet Ikeya-Seki in 1965, a "daylight comet" that could be seen even at noon ... providing you were living in the best of locations (which was largely in the southern hemisphere, especially in places like Chile or Australia when it achieved its brightest apparition).

Comet 2012 S1 (ISON) could go McNaught one better if it is as bright as the Great Comet of 1680! I have read about that one.

Then again either Comet PanSTARRS or Comet 2012 S1 (ISON) could go the way of Elenin. For what it's worth, the last comet with an "S" in the name, Comet Linear S4 , which was supposed to be the biggest comet ever and timed, it seemed, to conclude the 20th Century (the year was 2000), exploded and quickly broke up into tiny invisible pieces. It never got better than magnitude 6, very dim, the dimmest the human eye can detect (and only in a area where there is absolutely no light pollution) before it blew up and disappeared entirely.

We'll have to wait and see how this pans out I guess.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2012 :  02:18:51 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Og Mandino was the guy wrote the book about cycles Mike, and its getting really old now - heck must be 40 or 50 years old, and he mentioned a whole heap of different cycles.

The abuneance of lemmings cycle for example might have a mean period of 20.1 years - while the price of pig iron cycle might be say 5.3 years (these are just me making up examples).

He had a graph in his book - the "cycles of war" and again from memory (coz I'm not sure I still have the book) the period was 7.1 years not 7 exactly....

So the period for example for comets - he might not have included in his book. he thing is before the age of computers when his book was written he had to work out these cycles manually from stock market reports and biology papers in science publications etc etc

It was a labor of love by a guy fascinated with numbers and the way they repeated throughout nature and the stock market etc etc

With major wars for eg - he might have had secondary peaks ate 20.5 years or something for larger wars and so on...

Really you have to read the book top be able to dispute its findings because as a statistician the guy was fixated with accuracy in his numbers/math and graphs etc...

I was just pulling out something with the war cycle of 7.1 years in the hope it might help you refine your prediction's timing of wars was all....more close to the actual month.

.1 of a year (a few weeks) might mean little in a war 7 years away but in one say 28 years away .4 of a year (3 or 4 months) your critics might ridicule you if you were a few months or even on say a longer period up to a year out...

I just thought - that some of his financial cycles might have been handy for predicting say stocks rises or crashes, while maybe other cycles would help with comets and yes even other cycles with maybe natural events (earth quakes).

I'm not much of a numbers guy found the book very dry reading to be honest - its far from a bed time thriller.

Maybe one day try and dig up a copy - just as a reference - it might influence your thinking a little on some things maybe - who knows!

heck its listed on Amazon,

New paperback is $254! The old paperback I think I threw out, is worth almost $50

Damn!

Cheers!

Edited by - n/a on Oct 02 2012 02:23:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2012 :  04:53:34 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Could it be Mike that as this new comet approaches the sun it may disintegrate into 2 individual comets. Would that fit in with that theory of the two comets?

It is rare for it to happen, when it does it occurs as the comet passes Jupiter or on its approach to the sun within the orbit of the Earth. It is a rare occurrance but not beyond the realm of possibility.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2012 :  07:54:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Conor

Could it be Mike that as this new comet approaches the sun it may disintegrate into 2 individual comets. Would that fit in with that theory of the two comets?

It is rare for it to happen, when it does it occurs as the comet passes Jupiter or on its approach to the sun within the orbit of the Earth. It is a rare occurrance but not beyond the realm of possibility.

The 2 comet scenario, whether they are crashing on each other/the sun/ or breaking is the The Great Warning before WW3. You must be logged in to see this link.
The great warning might happen anytime between now and 2016.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2012 :  10:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Umm, I better clarify Conor and Pacino,

If you read my prediction, I am not saying there will be a double comet (two comets simultaneously headed for the same location in space in danger of hitting each other). The prediction is merely that there will be two comets over the course of the year 2013. It is fairly rare. The last time was when McNaught and Holmes appeared in 2007 (McNaught came in January, Holmes came in October). The last time before that was in 1957, as I mention in the prediction: Arend-Roland in April/May and Mrkos in August. I was just predicting that 2013 would be like 1957 ... and it appears I stand a good chance of being right if PanSTARRS (March/April) and ISON (November-January) both put on good shows.

Of course it is always possible that the Garabandal prophecy will be fulfilled in 2013 ... I didn't say or suggest that, but it could happen I suppose.

How about this one: maybe Comet ISON will actually be ... PLANET X!

Eddie, I did in fact take Mandino's theory, as you discussed it a while back, quite seriously. That is how I arrived at the 49 years plus increments of weeks and months between world-changing downfalls or assassinations. Again:

October 15, 1815 – Napoleon begins his exile on Saint Helena in the Atlantic Ocean three months after surrendering to British troops. In a sense it marked his death. 49 years and 6 months later Abraham Lincoln is assassinated on April 14, 1865. 49 years, two months, and two weeks later Archduke Ferdinand is assassinated on June 28, 1914, beginning World War I. 49 years, four months, three weeks, and one day between Ferdinand and the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Now I quote myself from my homepage:

"If the pattern next evolves to 49 years, six months, four weeks and two days after November 22, 1963, then the dreaded date would be June 21, 2013. However, if the process is a doubling of months, then it would be 49 years, eight months, four weeks and two days after November 22, 1963 ... or August 21, 2013."

That, I suspect, narrows down the timing for either Obama or a leader from Europe being assassinated, possibly the Balkans leader Alois Irlmaier and others say whose death triggers a Russian invasion of Europe. However, if Obama does end up like Kennedy in November 2012, then for certain watch out for someone major in Europe being killed in June or August 2013, causing WW3 to spread from the Middle East into Europe and the rest of the world.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  04:41:29 AM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In recent times I’ve been doing some more detailed research on this topic, and I’m sure it won’t surprise people here but there more is more and more speculation that the two are one and the same, maybe, maybe not, and no one has the definitive answer at this time but look at the various speculations out there…

Comet ISON – these are the speculations from various sources but when put together can form an interesting overview

• Consisting of iron or at least iron ore which is red by nature
• Expected to be very visible to the naked eye by December
• Blue comet already been and exploded but ancients said no need to fear the blue one but do fear the red one and the red comet is now coming, both events have even recorded in crop circles before the event, one recent circle even shows a type of wormhole event occurring in December but not sure how this is related at the moment
• Scientists now agree this comet will be very visible and the tail could be up to a quarter of million miles long
• The gravitational pull of the object is enhanced because its consists of iron and if this gets too close to earth this will interfere with our magnetic fields, potential pole shift
• The body is dragging with it a lot of debris, some of these rocks could pass close by or even hit Earth, raining down rocks; apparently some of them are big enough to be planetary bodies in their own right
• It has to come into the solar system in its first pass then go around the sun then accelerate away from the solar system, to us on earth this will likely appear as two passes
• One researcher has calculated the diameter to be larger than previously thought, maybe even the size of earth or worse, as large as Jupiter
• If we take the prophecy angle doesn’t all this fit? Red object, rocks raining down on earth, red dragon with a tail, earth standing still for three days, first pass will be bad but the second pass will be devastating,
• The potential for the earth to affected is high because it will be two objects (Comet ISON and Earth))with molten iron centres with magnetic fields coming into close contact much in the same manner as putting two powerful magnets in the same space, and as the inner earth is molten this could cause a pull effect and push the earth’s crust resulting in major earthquakes, we also don’t know what extra effect this will have on the moon and its influence of earths tides

What originally appeared as wild speculative prophecy with little scientific basis some years ago now has a plausible scientific explanation as to why such significant earth changes could occur and quickly, Comet ISON may just be the dreaded force, the term Planet X and Nibiru might have confused the issue as everyone was referring to planets, but maybe what we should have been looking for all along is a red comet that could be as a large as a planet?

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  06:39:30 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is also speculation that if as it passes around the sun it starts to breakup a large piece may slam into Mars on its outward leg as the two orbits will be very close. If so, we would get to see first hand what a large comet does to a rocky planet like ours.
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  10:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I posted this prophecy on my site back in 2003 when we were awaiting the failed overly-hyped arrival of Planet X in May. If Comet ISON is indeed RED, it bears repeating:

Ancient Chinese prophecy -

The hour of rebellion is not yet, but will come with a manifestation from heaven, this shall be a red star in the east. For at that hour the man will appear, and on that day from all the fields of the Empire shall rise up those sown of the dragon's teeth: Then will the silence of the ages be broken, labyrinths uncoil, and a murmur come from depths so deep and unknown that even the world itself shall shrink with dread.

Could the "man" be none other than the BEAST of Revelation 13???

Conor, better review that dream you had about the earth being in ruins, Satan (or some other demon) trying to scare you away from the vision, and the moon broken up into three blood red fragments in the sky ... like it had been hit by something huge.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  10:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I doubt that ISON would be Planet X Halifax (although u did summarize a good explanation why it would be a good contender). The main reason is that were yet to see the great warning happen in the sky and the entire world watching scared their pants off.

The great warning will occur before WW3 and before the apocalypse + planet X. Maybe ISO will be great the warning comet that will break up . then yes that might be very very possible.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2013 :  04:05:09 AM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pacino

Know what your saying but you have to agree that Comet ISON just might have the potential (based on facts coming to light now)to affect Earth or its immediate environment, and if it does appear RED (only speculation at this time), that is not a good sign. and what I was implying is that some prophecy might be misinterpreted or confused, for example Mother Shipton's 'the dragon tail making two passes' might be this event where other people have sometimes assumed it as Planet X, you can see how the waters can be muddied

As a side note have a read of these, see what you can make of it...

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2013 :  09:14:24 AM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So did anyone look at the links and read them through?

If so what do you make of it? Plenty of food for thought.

Something is going to happen around the same time as this comet going around the sun(in December) but the speculation is multiple choice from the 'not going to affect us' (just another comet sailing on by) to the extreme of 'people returning from a parallel universe'

Anyone got any more detailed info / views on this?

I recall Mike referring to parallel universes few years ago on his site

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2013 :  1:35:41 PM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From the scientific speculation I have read the possibility exists that the comet could break up around the sun and that its fragments could then be sent along the same trajectory initially but due to change in mass and density could spin off of their original trajectory at which point Earth and Mars will be in an indirect and statistically remote but potential firing line, but Jupiter could be in full firing line. This comet is supposed to be very old and very big, much bigger than Schumacker Levy so if it did break up any potential impact of the smaller pieces would still be significant.

One of our only hopes is that if a fragment did come our way, we may be fortunate that our moon will take the brunt instead as it will be in the right position. If the moon were to be hit and its orbit changed only slightly we would have significant tidal effects on our oceans. If a piece hit us, depending on its size, well we could have a short nuclear winter and large tsunamis and quakes or an extinction level event.

If a piece slams into Mars we would be in an amazing position to see the effects of such an event both from Earth, from the surface of Mars with our rovers and from our orbiting platforms around Mars.
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2013 :  7:35:49 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did some digging on this disappearing forum posts, and depending on the maintenance hours of the forum server, the server will reset the last post someone put up in the forum causing the post to disappeared. That's what I think happen here.

Here's a video I found on another board about Comet ISON

comet ison, I petgoat 2, and the coming fifth age.

Not to go a little off topic, but there been a lot of talks in christian circles about the four blood moons between 2014-2015. I figured it something worth mentioned too.

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Oct 29 2013 7:47:09 PM
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2