Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 4.) Bible Prophecy and Marian Visions
 The Burden of Damascus
 Syria has begun WW3 in the Middle East
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic 
Page: of 3

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1100 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2012 :  5:48:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Turkey strikes targets in Syria
You must be logged in to see this link.

The Syrian crisis escalates as Turkey fires on targets in Syria in response to the shelling of a Turkish border town which killed five civilians ... Turkish Foreign Minister has made frantic call to Nato Secretary General concerning possible military action against Damascus by the alliance

As I have been trying to say since it became apparent very early this year, and as I have said all along about Bashar al-Assad being "the bloody Alus" or "Alus sanguinaire" as Nostradamus calls him, and the one who will likely trigger World War III in the Middle East, Syria has launched a war beyond its borders during the last few weeks.

Every one of these military actions I have predicted on my 2012 (Part Two) and 2012 (Part Three) pages.

As I have stated on my Second Home page as a preview to a coming article:

THE ROAD TO TEHERAN RUNS THROUGH DAMASCUS. While Israel and the US keep the world guessing if the long-anticipated air war against Iran will happen in October or as late as March/April 2013, preparations are being made for such a conflict by stirring the boiling pot in Syria, spilling some of the bloody broth onto three of its closest neighbours: Turkey, Lebanon, and Iraq.

Fifty-six (7 x 8) years ago, in October 1956, the Suez Crisis became the nine-day Sinai War ... at the very same time revolution broke out in Hungary, resulting in a bloody miltary offensive by Russia in November. Today the troubles are in Syria and, once again, in the Egyptian Sinai near Israel's border. The resulting regional confrontations will draw Iran into the conflict and create pretexts for Western and Russian invasions.

Thus far, Assad has:

1) Engaged Jordanian troops militarily with Syria's armed forces on their common border (prediction only partially fulfilled as I anticipate larger actions than those carried out)

2) Launched rocket attacks into northern Israel (prediction only partially fulfilled as this resulted in no casualties)

3) Launched missile attacks into Lebanon and incited civil unrest there (not specifically predicted, but may lead to prediction I made for a fourth Israeli-Lebanon War in 2013)

4) After threatening possible military action against Turkey for over a year, has now launched missile strikes inside a Turkish town, killing 5 and injuring scores more. This has resulted in Turkish military retaliation! (prediction of "Turkey Invades Syria" now appears to be in the process of reaching total fulfillment)

Iran has been the misdirection, the debate between Obama and Netanyahu over attacking Iranian nuclear facilities has been the elephant in the room that has distracted everyone from Syria.

DAMASCUS HAS BECOME A BURDEN TO THE WORLD.

Isaiah 17,1-3

The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid. The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts.

Yes, the prophet Isaiah warned this would happen and the result. The prophet Jeremiah also warned of the result of a Syrian attack on Israel. Nuclear destruction of Damascus and other Syrian cities.

Jeremiah 49:23-27

Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; there is sorrow on the sea; it cannot be quiet. Damascus is waxed feeble, and turneth herself to flee, and fear hath seized on her: anguish and sorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail. How is the city of praise not left, the city of my joy! Therefore her young men shall fall in her streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the Lord of hosts. And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall consume the palaces of Benhadad.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2012 :  8:08:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
im watching that too eyes wide open, hopefully the tensions wont die again without few sparks and war towards WW3. Weve been waiting forever in this forum for the start so hopefully we wont be disappointed

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1100 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2012 :  04:28:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually the title of my prediction on 2012 (Part Three) is "Turkey Declares War on Syria" and the projected dating for the event was October 2012.

Latest news is Turkey is continuing to pound Syrian targets as it musters support for Nato military action.

Looks like this prediction was 100% correct ... including the projected date!

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2012 :  10:58:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Turkey Retaliates at Syria for a Fifth Day

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Oct 07 2012 10:58:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1100 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2012 :  7:49:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I am aware that this conflict is still ongoing and seemingly far from over.

News agencies like CNN have been trying to play this event down since the second day of fighting by reporting Turkey does not want a war with Syria. Many television news orgs as of today are seemingly blacking this conflict out of their international news coverage, only mentioning the continuing civil war in Syria and nothing much else.

Many people don't even have a clue as to what is really going on.

Both Turkey ("Byzantium") and Iran ("Persia": Syria's ally) bear watching as they are mentioned prominently by Nostradamus and others, such as Erna Stieglitz, as opening up the first major battles of World War III in the Middle East, enough so to drag Russia and the US into the region. US or Israeli air attacks on Iran are not mentioned in prophecy, but it doesn't mean they won't happen. However, air attacks on Syria are mentioned. The "oil fields" will also become a battleground in this war too ... and the US will be defeated in the regional war in the Middle East and forced to withdraw ... and the oil fields will go to Russia.

When the war spreads to Europe, the US will not do anything ... at first anyway. When the US does get involved it will be too little, too late ... but it will be enough to result in a massive nuclear strike against the many cities on the US mainland. "Survivalists" do not understand the magnitude of what they will be facing ...

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2012 :  09:05:42 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
When the war spreads to Europe, the US will not do anything ... at first anyway. When the US does get involved it will be too little, too late ... but it will be enough to result in a massive nuclear strike against the many cities on the US mainland. "Survivalists" do not understand the magnitude of what they will be facing ...

Why the US will bring this catastrophe upon themselves and Europe - is beyond the rest of us to understand!

Brzezinski & his PNAC (Plan for the New American Century) attempt at world hegemony, will end up having been responsible for so much death disease and suffering in this world.

The thing is, the US didn't HAVE to embark upon this endeavor to subjugate the rest of the world.

It was a free will choice - that the entire US population will pay the price for in weeks and months to come.... much of this mess will lay clearly at the feet of the Oil industry and the military industrial complex.

So many alternative energy sources have been deliberately suppressed in order to keep the Opec oil sheiks and Texas oil men in the custom to which they have grown accustomed.

The future didn't HAVE to be this way.

I believe that when this is all done and dusted - future generations of Americans will NOT remember this generation at all kindly for the misery they are about to bring upon their nation.

The USA was made great by the will of the Lord and its the Lords will that she should be brought asunder, for her sins.

The people seem to forget that their leaders when they pass legislation etc "speak" for the nation, and that all are judged by that - by the rest of the world and by the Lord.

Ignite this mess in the Middle east at your peril USA.

Nothing good can come from it IMHO!.

I suspect it is well past too late to change it now.

Thats a shame.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2012 :  11:34:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erdogan’s Weapons Kill Turkish Nationals: Daily

A Turkish newspaper reported that the five Turkish nationals who died in a recent mortar fire on the Turkish town of Akcakale have been killed by the weapons that Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan supplied to the terrorists groups in Syria.

In an article by its Editor-in-Chief Merdan Yanardag, Yurt daily clarified that it had information from a reliable source saying that Turkey was the side which sent the mortar shells to the members of the so-called "free Syrian army".

"That information affirms that the Government of Erdogan's wrong policy should be blamed for the mortar fire at the town (Akcakale) that claimed the lives of five Turks." Yanaradag added.

He stated that Erdogan was carrying out the policies of the US in Syria and the region, while the political and martial burden of these policies fall on the shoulders of the Turkish nation.

The Newspaper also revealed that the mortar launcher which was used to fire the two mortars on the Turkish Akcakale town is only used by the NATO.

On September 14, media reports revealed that a huge arms cargo had been shipped from Libya to Turkey to be delivered to terrorists and armed groups in Syria.

"A Libyan ship carrying the largest consignment of weapons for Syria…has docked in Turkey," said the Times in an article published on September 14.

The article's writer, Sheera Frenkel, said a major portion of the cargo on the Libyan ship is making its way to armed groups inside Syria.

Quoting a member of the 'Free Army', who called himself Abu Mohammad, the article said the over-400-ton cargo included "SAM-7 surface-to-air anti-aircraft missiles and rocket-propelled grenades."

Addressing the 16th heads-of-state summit of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) in Tehran in August, the Syrian Prime Minister Wael al-Halqi noted terrorist attacks on his nation, and said the "terrorists are backed up by certain foreign states."

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Oct 08 2012 11:34:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1100 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2012 :  03:14:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like the Turkish version of UK news/tabloid The Sun to me ... any attractive, sexy Turkish "Page 1" models on there?? LOL

Seriously, how much credibility is there in any of this region's "newspapers"? 80% propaganda and 20% accurate social news maybe?

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2012 :  3:43:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh wow ridiculous act from Turkey similar to what Israel does that could spark World War 3. I doubt Russia is gona take that nicely for turkey intercepting an airliner and force it to land in Turkey.

Turkish F16s intercept Syrian civilian flight from Moscow to Damascus

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Oct 10 2012 3:43:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1100 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2012 :  9:30:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good catch Pacino! Everyone will probably be horrified (at this time anyway) to know that well over a year ago I also predicted that Russia will invade Turkey ... in November 2012 (next month).

Here it is on 2012 (Part Three) at You must be logged in to see this link. :

Russia Declares War on Turkey

NEW PREDICTION: 9/1/11 -- Base 7 dating: November 2012.

(Text added 7/22/12): Obviously if Turkey goes to war with Iran or Syria, or both, there is a high probability that Russia will in turn go to war with Turkey. There are other reasons closer to home in the former Soviet Union that could also prompt such a reaction from Moscow.

I don't know if I would go so far as to say this airliner incident will be a trigger or not. But more provocations from Ankara and Putin/Gog may decide to claim Byzantium as the next Russian principality!

Ezekiel 38:1-6

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: and I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armor, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togar'mah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Meshech and Tubal were ancient regions of Asia Minor, now exclusively in the modern nation of Turkey. Note the leader Gog, is not called a king of Asia Minor but a prince. This either implies he is the son of a Turkish leader ... OR ELSE he is the leader of a principality, meaning he takes the nation by military force, makes it a colony, and becomes its prince. Thus, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal may be another way of saying "conqueror and sovereign prince of Meshech and Tubal."

Thus, if Russia conquered Turkey, Putin would become its prince ...

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2012 :  10:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
very interesting Mike, if Russia attachs Turkey which is part of Europe this will fulfill Nostradamus' predicition of Russia starting its invasion of Europe and the beginning of WW3!

Cant wait to see how that breaksdown!

I also see your prediction Mike for Russia/Turkey:

Turkish Fleet Bombards Russian Bases in Sevastopol, Feodosia, Yalta, Odessa and Novorossiysk

You must be logged in to see this link. Fleet Bombards Russian Bases

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1172 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2012 :  07:49:22 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder did the powers that be in the EU forsee such a scenario too and thus decline EU membership to Turkey.

This is escalating big time. I have no idea how NATO can stay out of this, and if NATO get involved then Russia will.

If Iran gets involved, Israel will.
Then Jordan and the Lebanon will be involved, then Egypt, then Iraq and then it spill over into North Africa and farther into the middle east. At that point India and China will be wary, and with China already having problems with US ally Japan, that could trigger more problems in east asia which will spill down towards another US ally Australia.

Domino after domino after domino in a sequence reminiscint of World War 1.

Who would have thought that the Arab Spring initiated in Tunisia would be the kickstart for all of this occurring.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2012 :  3:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
great analysis Conor, the spillover is going everywhere.. cascading.. today hezbollah confessed that it sent the DRONE that was later on, shutdown by Israel over the south of Palestine.

So summarizing everything thats been happening lately in the ME, its boiling hot water there with Hezbollah Drone over Israel, Syria's war against insurgent sent by NATO, US and Turkey, Turkey stopping civilian Aircraft, Russia threatning Turkey and other countries to stay out of syria, China too etc.. Iran and israel exchanging words of war daily and Israel threathning Iran with war and more sanctions.. = Doomsday scenario

Hezbollah confirms it sent drone downed over Israel

He added that the drone "Flew over sensitive installations" inside Israel.

"Today we are uncovering a small part of our capabilities, and we shall keep many more hidden," Nasrallah said.

"It is our natural right to send other reconnaissance flights inside occupied Palestine… This is not the first time and will not be the last. We can reach any place we want" inside Israel, he said.

Nasrallah said the drone "flew hundreds of kilometers until it penetrated (Israel's) south."

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Oct 11 2012 3:52:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2012 :  12:54:32 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Such a drone, in future, could ostensibly carry biological weapons...

Israel, (and the west in general) needs to be very careful that reliance on technology isn't their downfall.

Sometimes one guy on a donkey hiding in a cave in tora bora with a laptop and sat phone, can thwart all of Norad & the US Air force, and bring down 2 sky scrapers & 7 story building, that was never hit by anything, and attack the Pentagon, I know coz i saw it on TV!

It's them guys on Donkeys in caves that are the problem - we should outlaw Donkeys and have a donkey buy back scheme after all - its Donkeys a that are the real threat...without their donkeys we would have nothing to fear from terrorists.

Thank God for our mainstream media or I would never have known such things.

I can learn everything I need to know about this word from the mainstream media.

I can't wait till the Govt wants to buy back my ass!

I hope they will be paying by the pound!

I'm very attached to my Ass - will I be able to kiss it goodbye before they take it?

Whatever is this world coming too?
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2012 :  9:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lucky Eddie, that Iranian made Drone can already carry several warheads as claimed by Iran. If hezbollah wanted, it could have put a payload and bombed the Dimona Nuke Reactor! But they didnt! I guess it was a dear warning to Israel.

That Drone according to the simulation video below, was a SEVERE FAILURE of Israel's entire Defensive Military and Outbreak Prevention Systems and Grid!!!!!!!!!!! That showed everyone how WEAK Israel is, and that also could mean that Hezbollah, Iran or Syria will attack Israel in the incoming few weeks or months as that Drone was a fresh indicator that Israel is not anymore that strong military which it was long time ago known by!

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2012 :  04:14:50 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's far worse than we realize Pacino.

The Yanks will be all over that drone shot down in Israel - like white on rice, to find out how much of the technology from the downed US drone in Iran that the Iranians have incorporated into their new toy.

The thing is - that in this new age of Iphone point cloud scanner apps - and 3D printing....

Source:- You must be logged in to see this link.

quote:

5 Key Ways That 3D Printers Could Improve the World
etc
- read the link its very enlightening.

It's now possible that the same day someone downs a drone now - they can be at home scanning it with their Iphone app ~"Autodesk hopes to change all that with its user-friendly, free suite of 3D modeling software." & "The terminology often used is ‘contour crafting’"

That someone can be creating a drone of their own on 3D printer they buy as a assemble yourself Kit 3D printer at home for $600 bought off the internet!

Scan with I-phone app & print with home made 3D printer kit...

Next thing the home made drone is flying back with bio weapons of mass destruction.

Welcome to the mad world we have created!

Need a gun?

Print enough at home in the garage to outfit a small militia - heck why not 3D print RPG's?

Whatever is this world coming too?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3  Topic   
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2