Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 OFF TOPICS FORUM
 No bets on Obama versus Romney?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  12:32:36 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone prepared to make a prediction of who will win the election?

For my 2 bits worth I think it likely Romney will win the popular vote while Obama wins the electoral college, in which case we will see it settled in the courts, in Obama's favor most likely - a repeat of the 2000 Bush Gore outcome and the whole Florida hanging chads debacle basically.

Already there's suggestion of electronic voting machines that are calibrated such that they are flipping votes, away from Romney to Obama.

Who knows...

There also talk of a military coup, if Obama wins because of the whole Ambassador Stevens Benghazi affair coverup...

Source:-You must be logged in to see this link.

quote:

Ambassador Stephens Death and the Coming Military Coup
November 3, 2012 - Conspiracy - Tagged: false flag, featured, new world order, war - 10 comments

Dave Hodges

The Common Sense Show

November 4, 2012

The United States military is in a state of war in the Middle East and President Obama has committed the unprecedented action of firing two senior level command officers for what would comprise the leadership of an attack force against Iran and potentially China and Russia. This action is so unprecedented, so reckless, that it is difficult to comprehend. Please allow me to offer a sports analogy in order to explain the magnitude of this action. Imagine that your favorite football team was on the eve of the Super Bowl and the owner of your team fired both the head coach and the quarterback the night before the big game. Wouldn’t this throw your team into a state of disarray? Of course it would, and subsequently your team would face annihilation. This is exactly the case with our forces in the Middle East after the firing of these two military leaders at this critical point in time. The deposing and subsequent arrest of AFRICOM commanding officer, General Carter Ham, and the firing of Carrier task force commander, Admiral Charles M. Gayouette is an irresponsible move by the Obama administration and has left a leadership void in the Middle East that has needlessly put the lives of our military at risk.

The positions held by Hamm and Gayouette are so powerful and so sensitive, their replacements will require approval from the Senate. Why would Obama engage in such a reckless act when the country is so close to war? Very simply, both men were jointly attempting to rescue Ambassador Stevens and his bodyguards, despite being told to stand down by Defense Secretary, Leon Panetta. There is now proof that Obama was warned in advance of the coming attack in which Stevens begged for more protection and his impassioned plea was denied by Clinton.

As Stevens was begging for help after the attack had begun, General Hamm had activated a special forces team within minutes of learning that the embassy, which was really a CIA safe house, was under attack. When General Ham received his “stand down” orders from Obama, he made plans to go ahead with the rescue and was arrested within minutes of contravening he order by his second in command, General Rodriquez. Admiral Gayouette, the commander of Carrier Strike Group Three, was preparing to provide intelligence and air cover for General Hamm’s rescue team in violation of his standing orders and he was promptly relieved of command for allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment.”

General Ham had been in command of the initial 2011 US-NATO military intervention in Libya. And as we can, in part, read from US military insider accounts of this growing internal conflict between the White House and US Military leaders. There appears to be a growing body of evidence that the military is rebelling against this rogue President. I have come to realize that if this President is re-elected, Obama may face a well-deserved coup from his senior military leaders.

It is abundantly clear that had Obama been concerned for saving the lives of the four murdered Americans, American forces could have stopped the mortar fire that eventually killed Ambassador Stevens. However, Panetta and Obama blocked any rescue attempt. In legal parlance, Obama, Panetta and Clinton are, at minimum, accomplices to murder. At maximum these three rogue government officials are co-conspirators to first degree murder and now they have sacked two senior command military leaders to cover their complicity in an act of treason. I feel like I am watching an episode of the former popular television show, 24, as we are presently engaged in a plot that scarcely anyone would have believed if it had aired on television and not occurred in real life.

Even though the corporate controlled media refuses to cover the events in Benghazi, Representative Buck McKeon wrote a letter to Obama in which he boldly stated ”As we are painfully aware, despite the fact that the military had resources in the area, the military did not deploy any assets to secure U.S. personnel in Benghazi during the hours the consulate and the annex were under attack. I find it implausible that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Commander of U.S. Africa Command (author’s note: General Hamm) and the Commander of U.S. European Command would have ignored a direct order from the Commander in Chief.”

There’s growing evidence that US agents in Libya were at least aware of weapons and militants moving across the border. The ties between murdered U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and jihadist Syrian rebels are becoming more clear as it is now known that Chris Stevens was an arms dealer for the CIA and he brokered arms deals with Al-Qaeda and their affiliate rebels in both Libya and Syria. Can anyone imagine the political fallout to this President if word of this had ever leaked out? Stevens was the link between the CIA and al-Qaeda. With Stevens out of the way, the trail could grow cold and the American public would be none the wiser. This is why a rescue attempt was not permitted and this explains why two senior level officials were sacked for trying to do so.

etc etc read it in full for yourselves at the link.

How many of the US top military brass will keep falling in their swords, in order to prop up this treasonous illegitimate regime headed by the Kenyan usurper?

Semper Fi apparently means nothing any more... to the commander in chief?

The predictions of an assassination attempt on Obama to me just seem more and more plausible given the apparent disquiet within the nation & it's military.

Maybe this is what the whole Dec 21 2012 thing will end up being about in the end.

I get the distinct feeling that "something has to give" & soon.

Anyone else besides me getting that same feeling?

What are your bets for Tuesdays election?

Picking a winner of the Melbourne cup on the same day could be just as hard!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2012 :  04:16:12 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think the reason people aren't betting Obama or Romney is because the endgame will be WW3 or the attack on Iran.

In my opinion, I look at each of them like this if one is elected going forward:
Obama = civil war
Romney = global war

This doesn't mean that both wars cannot happened the same time, it just means that one will be focused more than the other.

At the moment, I'm betting that Romney will sneak into winning the presidency. Since there has been talks of problematic voting machines and votes converting to the other parties, that can be a issue down the road on that day. I just wonder though, is America ready for a Mormon president? Since, some voters prefer a president who is more Christian than non-Christian.

I could easily see TPTB using Romney to push Mormonism further into the mainstream with many of Mormon controversial beliefs and create a religion war between Mormonism vs. Christianity.

Also, Romney could easily fulfilled the Anti-Christ role, if he is the one.

Then, there is the Biden factor which is a possibility.

At be end of the day, the voters are probably going vote based on personal needs than the safety of the country, which I believe the majority will keep Obama in office. Also, TPTB may also want to keep Obama since the upcoming central bank in Europe was approved towards the end of his first term.

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Nov 05 2012 04:31:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2012 :  08:01:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
as Eddy said:

Obama = WW3 postponed, but misery and famine will progress in the next years till 2016 when WW3 breaks out

Romney = WW3 now, nuclear war etc.. misery right away etc..

So choose wisely

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2012 :  09:37:18 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In a Nutshell,

Mormon

or

Moron.

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2012 :  12:44:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's two ways of looking at this election from a base 7 perspective.

But first, as a reminder, 2012, is linked to an every 28 (4 x 7) years pattern since US election years never repeat a cycle of seven years that is any smaller than 28. The same will be true in 2016, 2020, and so on. 2016 will be like 1988, 1960, 1932, 1904, etc. 2020 will be like 1992, 1964, 1936, 1908, etc. Election years, in other words, cannot repeat every 7, 14, or 21 years.

Thus, if we focus on the last two base 7 elections, we see an incumbent winning reelection by a landslide (Reagan in 1984; Eisenhower in 1956).

We also see incumbents winning reelection in 1900 (McKinley) and 1872 (Grant).

However, we do not see an incumbent winning reelection in 1928 ... because Calvin Coolidge chose not to seek reelection. Instead like 1844, it became an open race ... with Secretary of Commerce Herbert Hoover running and winning the election.

In 1844 a similar situation occurred when incumbent John Tyler, with no further support by any party due to his unpopular policies, dropped out of the race. Former Tennessee governor James Polk won the election.

That is as far back as the incumbents line goes. The 1816 election saw a lame duck, James Madison, retiring after serving two terms. 28 years previous, the "election" of 1788, saw George Washington as the first US president and elected unopposed.

So, technically, only the elections of 1928 and 1844 are different than the others on the current base 7 timeline of every 28 years.

But there is another way of looking at this timeline of related elections.

Whether or not the elected president was an incumbent seeking a second term or someone else who ran in their place because the incumbent chose not to run ... each elected leader on the timeline since 1872 was a REPUBLICAN ...!

Obama is the first and only INCUMBENT Democrat seeking reelection on the current timeline.

Will Obama's being an incumbent like Reagan and Eishower even matter?

They were Republicans. Hoover was a Republican as was the man he replaced who chose not to run, Coolidge. McKinley was a Republican. Grant was a Republican.

Polk was a Democrat, but not an incumbent. And Madison, the incumbent he replaced who dropped out of the election was a former Whig who turned Independent (thus there was no party continuity under Polk).

The odds are in favour of an incumbent (Obama) winning reelection. But they are also in favour of a Republican (Romney) winning.

I will say this much more: it will not matter who wins regarding likelihood of assassination.

This month, and more likely next, still hangs heavy due to the John F. Kennedy influence from November 22, 1963, but the every 49 years plus incrementation of weeks since 1815 pattern I have mentioned several times now (Napoleon's defeat and exile in 1815, and beginning of a slow but certain death, Lincoln's assassination in 1865, Archduke Ferdinand's assassination in 1914, and Kennedy's assassination in 1963) makes it very probable that whoever wins this election will be assassinated in June or August 2013. Along with this, he may lose a decisive battle in a major war.

Nostradamus warns of an American president who is assassinated just before a major war begins:

Nostradamus, Quatrain 2.57:

Before the conflict the great one falls,
The great one to death, death, too sudden and lamented,
Born imperfect: the greater part of the way he will go,
Near the river with blood the land is stained.

Could this be an assassinated President Romney or President Obama on the eve of World War III on June 19-21 or August 19-21, 2013??

Or will this be another assassination in the Balkans scenario like Archduke Ferdinand in 1914??

If so, the "great one" may be the same "great one" Alois Irlmaier prophesied would be murdered in the Balkans, triggering a Russian invasion of Europe and World War III.

Yet, there are no truly "great" Balkans leaders in the world today ... could it be that an American president will die in the Balkans???

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  01:04:31 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, it looks like Obama won the 2012 election.

There has been some voting disputes in certain states so who knows what will come out of those votes if anything.

I think what will happened next is going to be the most important as many prophecies are being developed into a more larger scale than what they were 4 years ago.

I wonder though, what will this country going looked like 4 years later?

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Nov 07 2012 01:12:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  09:09:33 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And the result?

Moron!
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  09:38:32 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Delighted President Obama has another four years, I just hope he lasts that long to fulfill his plans.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  6:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
im glade to say that we bought ourselves another 4 years before World War 3 FULLY breaks out. The most plausible vector to which I switched too for a while would be 2016-2020 for World War 3. Right now, however, as the pass of the hopies says, were heading into misery and pverty + famine. Job market is horrible, jobs not willing to pay more than 13$/ hour for senior positions.. its starting to happen!

Nonetheless we could still have a huge ME tribulation right now with major death tolls etc.. but it will be halted.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)

Edited by - pacino on Nov 07 2012 6:07:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  06:57:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like I was right about the danger to Obama. They kept this under wraps until now.

Revealed: How Secret Service 'stopped several assassination plots against Romney and Obama during election campaign'

You must be logged in to see this link.

May not be the end, either. Remember what I said about the 49-year cycles and June or August 2013.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  2:10:07 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry - couldn't resist this one. (And since we don't have a specific Dec 21 2012 Maya end of the world thread).

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2