Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 OFF TOPICS FORUM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  08:17:12 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any bets on the Mayan End of the Long Count Calendar on 21 Dec 2012?

I'm surprised that we haven't had a lot of posts about it?

Anyone stocking up on candles?

Just curious.

Only 10 days to go here.

I personally hoping that the aliens beam me up.

(Truthfully I AM a little worried if they start with the anal probing tho!)

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  2:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am almost 100% certain the world will not end ... in most respects, not even the world as we now know it will end.

HOWEVER, I am about 50% uncertain if some sort of major calamity will occur by 21 December.

This could be something planned by TPTB, for example the "real" outbreak of "WW3" (their "phony Armageddon"). I think the whole chemical weapons scare might be a setup for a pretext for Nato to launch an attack on Syria. Canada has already pledged troops and the US has warned it will not flinch on making a military attack if Assad uses sarin nerve gas. A lot can happen, and suddenly and quickly, on this front over the next 10 days.

Otherwise, we are left with a possible unexpected natural catastrophe, possibly a major earthquake or major volcanic eruption. If you can believe that TPTB can create these things or know about them in advance, then they are sitting on the info.

I believe the San Fernando Valley may be in for a major quake in February 2013 ... I am just about ready to post this on my site. It is a bit of a long shot, as there has not been a large and damaging quake there since 1971. At that time most of LA incurred only a moderate amount of damage, the brunt of it being centred in the Los Angeles district of Sylmar and the city of San Fernando. But the times are right and getting more and more right (sufficiently apocalyptic) for a "big one" to hit LA soon. If Sylmar and San Fernando were struck by an 8.9 quake today, rather than a 6.6 as was the case in 1971, it would be a very bad day or night for the entire city of Los Angeles. Obviously, a quake that could happen in February 2013 might happen a few months earlier ... like this month, in time for the end of the Mayan long count on 21 December.

Then there is always the possibility of a catastrophe from space: an asteroid Nasa claims will not hit us and does or else a surprise impact. We will be ripe for another Tunguska Event somewhere in the world in June 2013. I suppose that one can come early too ... in time for 21 December (as it is I have England being struck by a large meteor this month besides ... could be a connection). Again, I'll be posting the asteroid threat for June 2013 on the 2013 page.

Yes, and maybe an alien attack is in the cards.

Or an assassination that will trigger a major war.

Or chaos breaking out in the EU nations due to the economic crisis.

Or riots in Hungary due to the right-wing government that is turning Nazi-style (not being sufficiently reported by the Western news media, but mass protests and even riots have occurred there this month over new anti-Semitic decrees by government officials).

50% chance one or more of these things will happen in time for the Mayan calendar end date.

50% chance NOTHING will happen and we will move on to 2013 waiting in apprehension for a number of possible very terrible events, including WW3 and a new plague, to happen that year instead.

I am not sure about 21 December, but I do think we are on the countdown to a major, and I mean MAJOR, war throughout the entire Middle East and even northern and eastern Africa that will evolve into World War III. How quickly the evolution to WW3 occurs depends on the pace of the war in the ME ... if it is a quick escalation to chemical weapons, we may in the thick of it by spring or summer of 2013.

However, if the civil war in Syria continues to "drag on" like the one in Spain did (1936-1939), we may not see a world war until three years after the civil war began. WW3 would break out a few months after the civil war ends.

The question is: when did the Syrian Civil War really begin? The Red Cross and then the UN only determined it reached civil war status in May of this year. Yet the media spin doctors and historical revisionists have already backdated the civil war to March 2011 ... which was when the first feeble demonstrations started. Technically, it was an uprising or revolution between March 2011 and May 2012. Spain's uprising turned to a bloody civil war much more quickly ... only after a few months. So, do we add three years to March 2011 or May 2012? If the Syrian Civil War goes like Spain's, that could be either in 2014 or 2015.

If it follows the pattern of the Serb-Croat and Bosnian civil wars of 1991-1995, it will end in a controlled ceasefire in 2016 after overwhelming military power is used by the rebels and by Nato. But if something like Kosovo (1998-1999) follows Syria three years later, say by 2019, we could be seeing WW3 as a result in 2020 when Nato action is undertaken again and meets with Russian counter attacks by June or July.

Of course, the civil war in Syria need not conform to the ones in Spain or the Balkans (Serb-Croat and Bosnia). It could all be over next year at a horrendous price for the Middle East and for the world.

Also, we must watch Nelson Mandela's health. There is a prophecy about him by the Seer van Rensberg that states when a great black man (Mandela) dies in South Africa, mass mourning will break out amongst blacks all over the world, many coming to South Africa from Europe and other places. He will be on display and interred in a glass coffin (this was prophesied, and there was a glass coffin built for Mandela roughly seven years ago). The prophecy goes on to say that there will be three boiling vats or cauldrons in Europe (three civil wars? Greece, Italy, and Spain?), a war in Korea, a bloody civil war in South Africa that spreads to neighbouring countries, and a dreadful war in the Middle East waged by the West involving Iraq and Iran.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  05:48:34 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well I have the day off so if the end of the world does happen at least I'll be at home with the cat having a lie in.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  7:23:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dec 21 2012 was never supposed to be the end of the world as we know it, it was actually meant by the mayans as the beginning of a miserable Era for humanity .. paving the way to World War 3. (Same meaning of the hoppi's jagged path).

One can actually just look around right now to see misery, poorness, famine and food banks seeing the Triple of people showing up from previous years... while people arent donating anymore - which in that case is puishing food banks to close!. Companies are still cutting as of today, lots of my friends losts their jobs in canada.. iots a double - dip recession folks.. worse is yet to come!

I do think that after Dec 21 2012 the Mideast will be subject to the biggest tribulation ever seen, and it will involve the use of Chemical and Nuclear WMD as predicted by TLDM, Mike, and Nostradamus. Whether the Mideast war will involve Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Egypt and Turkey .. Russia or US is yet to be seen. Its though to say.. but interestingly enough we already see that Israel might be very well starting to get SANCTIONS by the UN soon for the illegal settlements on the Palestinian lands.

I also believe there is the 7 years of peace to come btw Israel and Palestinians before doomsday or at least WW3 which should be around 2016-2020 because we still have to have the chip implanted as prophecized in the apocalypse..

So like i said however im pretty sure we will see the big war of the ME .. or like Mike puts it the ALUS war and it will be lead by the US after Assad uses Chemical/Biological weapons.. the US might use nukes on Damascus to get rid of Assad.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)

Edited by - pacino on Dec 12 2012 7:36:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  11:24:02 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought it was simply the end of one of their long calendar epochs and the beginning of another.

For a people clever enough to base their calendar on solar eclipses, lunar eclipses, transits of Venus, planetary alignments and solstices, you would think they could have been clever enough to leave a guide to their system somwhere for us to find!

By the way for all Nibiru enthusiasts you will be amused to find that in the next Star Trek movie, action takes place on the nearby planet Nibiru :)
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  12:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2012 :  7:05:43 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just getting in early for tomorrow y'all understand.

Yo - you aliens, When you beam me up tomorrow, I'm a fat lazy batsurd so, could you please set your tele-porter beam to "stun" mode, so I don't feel too many G forces on the way up!

Thanks in advance, your alien-ness'.

Ohh and cheers to all you members here - just saying my farewell now ahead of time (just in case, you understand) - Merry Xmas & Happy Gnu Years!.

Edited by - n/a on Dec 19 2012 7:06:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  09:32:10 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is an automatically computer generated message.

If you are receiving this message, it's because I am not here to prevent it from being uploaded.

I have been beamed up by the Aliens on 21 Dec 2012, along with all those 144,000 who have been chosen to be saved.

It is my duty - to inform you to avoid Washington DC at 3:45 AM on March 12, 2015.

Farewell friends - it's been a pleasure knowing you all.

Compliments of the season to you - and best wishes for the new year of 2013.
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2012 :  07:43:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With the death of the last Baktun on 21 December, a New and Dreadful Mayan Age has begun ...

'Sarin-like gas' kills 7 in Homs

You must be logged in to see this link.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page