Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 OFF TOPICS FORUM
 boston marathon explosion
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  5:54:25 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Boston Marathon Explosion Witnesses: Smoke, Trampling, 'Like a War Zone'

You must be logged in to see this link.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  8:51:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a feeling that this bombing was manufactured by the US GOV so they can justify an attack on Iran or North Korea or some ME country.

Don't get me wrong im not siding with anyone here, but bombings like that have been roaming all the countries in the ME for the past 10 years, and thousands have died and got injured from them in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq etc. etc. and most of them the US and others were major funders for those. Is it possible that ME countries are now bringing those bombings to the US?

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)

Edited by - pacino on Apr 15 2013 8:54:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  08:37:20 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Pacino.

With the way the media is telling viewers not to jump into conclusion about who could be responsible about the bombing to the statements from Obama to the police chief seems very suspicious to me.

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  10:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember the Oklahoma City Bombing in April 1995 and the Atlanta Olympic Park bombing in July 1996 like it was just yesterday ... both times suspicion immediately fell on international terrorism. Because no one knew about Al Qaeda yet, and would not until an interview between Osama bin Laden and CNN's Christiane Amanpour in spring 1997, many believed Iranian terrorists were behind the attacks. In the end, both turned out to be domestic terrorism. Thus, the media is erring on the side of caution.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2013 :  12:30:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the US is on high alert today!!!!!! It is very suspicious in my opinion it feels like the government is trying to create fear and insecurity so that they maybe push for Marshall Law accross the country and/or maybe attack Iran or Syria? after pointing the finger to someone related to a ME countries?

Breaking news - Secret Service intercepts letter for Obama 'containing ricin'

U.S. Capitol Police evacuate part of Senate building in Washington DC due to suspicious package, CNN producer says.

Federal courthouse evacuated;hundreds outside. People are being pushed back from building. Coast Guard and police boats in water.

Brigham Hospital has stated the partial evacuation was due to suspicious car nearby

reminds me of nostradamus, saying that when the US will be hit with series of terrorist events then WW3 will be near. I remember reading about a bomb in the Empire state building in the TLDM Prophecies etc. etc.

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Apr 17 2013 5:33:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2013 :  09:16:00 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
5 to 15 killed, 160 wounded in 'devastating' Texas chemical plant blast

May not be related to the bombings but it's something to keep an eye on.

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Apr 18 2013 09:34:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2013 :  2:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I saw the video of the man who filmed the blast and its breath taking, especially after the lost i believe temporarily their hearing!

it looks suspicious to me, it might be the work of terrorists afterall... or maybe its "another" incident? just like the JFK Library in Boston?

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2013 :  12:59:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SO FAR it looks like the Boston Bombings were an inside job by the Gov

MOTHER OF BOMBING SUSPECTS: My Sons Would Never Do This And My Older Son Is Still Alive

Read more: You must be logged in to see this link.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  01:10:22 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote

quote:
April 20, 2013

Obama Deports Top Saudi Terrorist After Boston Kill Plot Foiled

President Barack Obama [photo top left bowing to Saudi king] has deported from the United States the top Saudi-linked terrorist responsible for the Boston Marathon Bombing citing “national security reasons” for the swift expulsion of Abdulrahman Al Harbi [photo 2nd left] from America.

Going from the mere curious to outright amazement, this report continues, was that during Obama’s 18 April visit to Boston, his wife, First Lady Michelle Obama, visited the Saudi terrorist Abdulrahman Al Harbi in hospital while he was under guard and immediately prior to her husband, the President, ordering him deported about an hour later.

First Lady Michelle Obama’s hospital visit with Abdulrahman Al Harbi is made even more puzzling, the GRU says, given that he is the nephew of the feared Saudi terrorist, and close friend of the late Osama bin Laden, Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, who is also the son-in-law of Ayman al-Zawahiri, the current leader of the militant Islamist organization al-Qaeda.

Important to note is that even as the so called “mainstream” US media continues to ignore this Saudi terrorist, the same cannot be said of the conservative American media personality Glen Beck, who yesterday issued a warning that unless the true facts surrounding Abdulrahman Al Harbi are made public by the government, by Monday 22 April, he will expose their complicity in the Boston Marathon Bombing.

As to his mum saying the elder guy is still alive, the photo evidence below doesn't seem to bear this statement out.

In essence US cops seldom let a cop killer go to trial - they kind of make a point of killing anyone that shoots a cop as a deterrent to anyone getting the idea its OK to shoot cops.

One such suspects remains were found riddled with 168 rounds of spent ammunition and when Media questioned the Police fella in charge asking, 'was their any reason why 168 shots were found in the victims body?' the Police spokesman said -"yes - coz that's all the rounds we had on us at the time!".

I've no idea who was responsible for the Boston Bombings, nuthing much makes any sense in this crazy world of ours to the point these days I just don't care.

To me they were "Americans" and lets face it that just makes them "collateral damage" if we are to use the same parlance the USA uses to explain away millions of dead and innocent women and kids in Iraq and Afghanistan and Syria and Libya and soon any other country of the middle east - heck they even use the same term when helicopter gunship murdering Reuters reporters on the ground...

No one in the world has any respect any more for the lives of Americans -their own aggressive invasive behavior around the world since the end of the Cold War has lost them to the right to any moral high ground.

They are as bad a despots as those despots around the world they continue to invade their country's and decimate their populations for 1000's of years to come with depleted uranium munitions etc.

I personally have no sympathy for any US losses - their own false flag 9/11 event shows the US has no compunction killing their own citizens for political advantage - why should anyone else in the world care if US citizens die in terrorism acts?.

Frankly i am over it - I actually look forward to the day i read that the US experiences nuclear terrorism and Millions of innocents die on their home soil - because, I don't think anyhing short of that would cause the Citizens of the uSA to take a good hard look at themselves and their government and its actions taken in their name...around the world.

Frankly right now the US is on the nose with all other country's of the civilized world - allies and enemy's alike.

The world is sick of the warmongering USA.

Sad, but that's how it is & the USA has only itself to blame for that.

Nothing short of civil war can take back the running of the USA by the people for the people!

Until those in the Pentagon, Washington and Wall Street, are dragged out and lined up against a wall and summarily executed (ON PUBLIC FREE TO AIR TV) by their own people - the USA will never be great again.

Others mileage may vary.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  2:04:03 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote

quote:
Explosive update on the Boston Marathon Bombing:
Image Shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Fleeing Bombing Still Wearing Backpack, while Exploded Backpack Looks Like Someone Else's

Read the link - this whole thing seems to be disintegrating...

About what we in the rest of the world have come to expect since the 9/11 false flag & coverup!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  2:17:23 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So - just who is this Saudi that was visited in hospital by Michelle Obama and then deported by President Obama?

quote:

THAT DETAINED SAUDI "STUDENT" NAMED AL-HARBI, IS ACTUALLY OSAMA BIN LADEN'S SON, HAMZA BIN LADEN.

Read the article.

Just more proof that America is out of control...

Gee Dubya Bush flew the Bin Laden family out of the USA on 9/11 - when all planes were grounded.... and now Osama Bin Laden's son is deported from the country when he was at the site of a terrorist bombing at the Boston Marathon?

The truth has become a damn rare commodity in the USA these days it would seem.

And Americans wonder why no one else in the world including their allies now - believes a single word they say any longer.

Maybe all the lies are finally coming home to roost.
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - May 15 2013 :  11:23:01 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bilderberg 2013 is in Watford, UK around June 6-8.

Just Saying...

It could be possible something could occur to keep reporters and protesters away from the meeting.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2