Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 5.) St Malachy and the Papacy
 Peter of Rome
 Pope Francis being identified with Petrus Romanus
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2013 :  08:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A few weeks ago leading cardinals brought Pope Francis to pray at the tomb of St Peter in the Necropolis beneath the Vatican (see report at You must be logged in to see this link. ). He is the first and only pope to have ever done this.

There are, I believe, reasons why the Vatican wish to continue the ruse that Benedict was Gloria Olivae and that Francis is Petrus Romanus, the final and 112th pope.

Again, what many people do not know, or else do not accept as having any meaning, is the fact that Vatican officials allowed 9 of St Malachy's mottos to be applied to 9 antipopes who reigned not long after Pope Celestine II rather than to 9 legitimate popes. The antipopes were:

Victor IV (1159-1164)
Paschal III (1164-1168)
Callistus III (1168-1178)
Nicholas V (1328-1330)
Clement VII (1378-1394)
Benedict XIII (1394-1423)
Alexander V (1409-1410)
John XXIII (1410-1415)
Felix V (1440-1449)

Malachy would almost certainly have intended those 9 mottos go to legitimate popes and none of the above.

If so, this rolls back the total number of popes who have reigned thus far by 9 names and makes the former pope, Benedict XVI, "Lumen in Caelo" (Light in/from the Heavens) and pope #102 rather than #111, and the current Pope Francis "Ignes Ardens" (Burning Fire) and pope #103 rather than #112.

In addition, Nostradamus foresaw at least another 9 popes yet to come who have never reigned yet. One dies in Avignon during a military attack in southern France. He may or may not be the pope who flees the Vatican when the "great star" (Comet ISON?) burns for seven days and nights. Another is the famous "great Pontiff" of France who appears in many, many prophecies in addition to those of Nostradamus as one who, along with the "great Monarch," helps craft the peace following World War III. Another is the nephew of this "great Pontiff" who becomes a pope himself and is bludgeoned to death by a conspiracy led by an evil cardinal. Still another pope dies in Reggio, Italy, when something from space causes winter to come in summer. Another is taken captive and tortured to death in Persia (Iran). A final pope is worshipped as a demigod but is cast out of the Vatican and goes into exile just before the beast of Revelation (Nostradamus' "Antichrist, the Infernal Prince") comes to power. I could go on ... etc etc etc.

This faction in the Vatican is going to be utterly bewildered if Pope Francis turns out to be the Fatima pope and the pope of Quatrain 2.97.

This pope dies in a spectacular assassination along with his bishops, priests, cardinals, nuns, and lay people after visiting a city watered (or seemingly watered) by two rivers. The mass murder occurs near the top of a Holy Mountain resembling twisted stumps of corkwood with a huge cross at its peak.

Could this cross be the Jesus the Redeemer Statue at the top of the strange, twisted Corcovado mountain in Rio de Janeiro??

Or will it be a cross and mountain somewhere in Iraq, the "land between two rivers?" Francis is scheduled to visit Iraq in the near future (date not yet set) and Rio de Janeiro in July 2013.

If this happens, the Vatican will have to elect yet another pope.

This will prove them out to be liars carrying out a great deception about Francis being Petrus Romanus.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2013 :  10:19:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One thing I really HATE is when someone posts an inaccurate comment in response to an article discussing something I wrote on my website, effectively trying to make me out as stupid, and I find I have to sign up to FACEBOOK just in order to reply to his comment. And it is always some comment that gets a round of applause by other FACEBOOK people who are as equally spiteful of my work as the poster.

And of course I am NOT going through all of the trouble of creating a FACEBOOK account just for the mere luxury of replying to someone's comment.

So I have found a solution, I will answer their "arguments" against me on here.

This is from You must be logged in to see this link.

Did Nostradamus and St. Malachy Foresee the Pope’s Resignation … and the End of the World?

“I believe the timing of Benedict's resignation proves I am correct about Malachy's list of mottos of future popes being misinterpreted and misapplied,” writes prophecy buff Michael McClellan (that's me) who hosts NewProphecy. “It is now clear the following nine anti-popes should not have been included in the list: Victor IV (1159-1164), Paschal III (1164-1168), Callistus III (1168-1178), Nicholas V (1328-1330), Clement VII (1378-1394), Benedict XIII (1394-1423), Alexander V (1409-1410), John XXIII (1410-1415), and Felix V (1440-1449).”

Jim Osborn · Top Commenter replied thusly:

Um, something is wrong with this. John XXIII was not a 15th century pope. He was a great 20th century pope, starting the reform of the Church and the English language Mass in the USA.

Reply · 2 · (thumbs up)

March 4 at 9:33am

I proceeded to try to reply to this and found myself being asked to sign up with FACEBOOK to do so ... and found that I couldn't do it on that page.

Well, Mr Osborn, if you can see this, this reply is for you:

No, John XXIII was also an antipope ... thus not legitimate and not entitled to take the name later taken by the real Pope John XXIII who reigned from 1958 to 1963.

See You must be logged in to see this link.

Baldassarre Cossa (c. 1370 – 22 December 1419) was Pope John XXIII (1410–1415) during the Western Schism. The Catholic Church regards him as an antipope, as he opposed the Pope whom the Catholic Church believed as the rightful successor of Saint Peter. He was eventually deposed and tried for various crimes, though later accounts question the veracity of those accusations.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  08:15:15 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by mm2001

One thing I really HATE is when someone posts an inaccurate comment in response to an article discussing something I wrote on my website, effectively trying to make me out as stupid..... [quote]

Mike STUPID is something your not!

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Edited by - Darkcomet on Apr 20 2013 08:22:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  3:53:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As TLDM Prophecies predicted 40+ years ago, 666 has gotten inside the Vatican and now pope Francis has found a Gay Group within the Vatican. That group might in few years from now elect a Gay 666 Pope during the schim. What do you guys think?

That will mark the fall of Christianity.

Pope Francis: `Gay lobby' exists inside Vatican

You must be logged in to see this link.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  09:36:35 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not really surprised about the "gay lobby" thing since there has always been speculation about this type of faction in the entertainment industry from many music artists talking about it like the Gay Boule for example.

Would a gay antipope cause the fall of Christianity? Probably not.
but a antipope with a Hitler/Nazi political power in the church would be a different story.

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Jun 12 2013 1:41:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2013 :  05:46:54 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A gay group within the vatican does not imply a gay group within the college of cardinals. Its highly unlikely that they would ever elect a gay pope as they do scrutinise each candidate vigorously.

Can you imagine if it got out that a pope was gay? It would cause a huge schism in the church. The curia would kill that pope off sooner than have that revealed.
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2013 :  08:27:32 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pope Francis in Brazil delights in getting close to crowds, but security lapses worry officials

Homemade Bomb Found Near Pope's Scheduled Visit Site in Brazil

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Jul 23 2013 09:19:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2013 :  06:14:51 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really quite like Pope Francis.
He is far more liberal than previously thought. He is much more pastoral rather than pontificating. I sincerely hope that he is not assassinated in any way and he can continue to remove the corruption from the Vatican.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2