Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 2) Nostradamus and the New Prophecy Almanacs
 TOTAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR BETWEEN RUSSIA & THE USA
 Brinkmanship over Ukraine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2014 :  05:43:10 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So yesterday MH17 was shot down over Ukraine by rebels armed with russian weapons. The largest single terrorist event in european history.

Putin is now under serious pressure, instead of buckling I think he may lash out instead.

What will the black boxes of that malaysian airliner reveal - I reckon they are already in Moscow being destroyed!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2014 :  5:23:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Conor,

Yeah, there's a lot of ways this can go.

But at the moment, it looks as though there is plenty of voice recording evidence (on CNN right now) that it was the pro-Russian rebels fighting for Eastern Ukraine independence that shot the airliner down. They sound genuinely surprised they hit a civilian aircraft and not a military one. One even wonders aloud why they were flying over a war zone.

If this was really an accident, what can anyone do? Start a war with Russia? It would have to be proven that Putin orchestrated this and had the rebels shoot the plane down. Which would also mean the intercepted voice recordings are somehow "phony" and they knew what they were doing. That, to me, is a long shot. I think they were surprised and shocked at what they did, so it is likely an accident.

If America says anything, all Russia has to do is point out that the US navy (USS Vincennes) mistakenly shot down an Iranian civilian airbus over the Persian Gulf in 1988 thinking it was a military plane. How can we judge others for errors we have made ourselves??

So, I doubt Russia will go on the war path over this unless its back is up against the wall because it's being accused by the world community (and not just the US which, as I have already mentioned above, has made the same mistake in the past).

Logic dictates that if reason prevails, this will be regarded as the horrible, tragic accident that it appears to be. It is even possible, like the aftermath of the Iranian airbus incident in 1988 ending the Iran-Iraq War, that a permanent ceasefire and end to hostilities in Ukraine may result from this tragedy.

But then again, these are hardly reasonable times with reasonable people in control of things ...

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2014 :  8:02:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do believe World War III is right around the immediate corner.

Everything I projected would happen for 2008 and 2009 looks very much like it will take place seven years later instead, in 2015 and 2016.

Sure, human activity can always change that ... that is the only way the future can be changed is by our actions. Heed the warnings of the past and maybe the future need not happen for the worst.

But the trends I see in the Middle East and Ukraine (yes, and even lately in the Balkans, in Kosovo and Macedonia) will indeed lead to a global war, whether by design or accident, unless the calculus of the current situation is altered significantly.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2014 :  06:19:44 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Better start stocking up on canned goods and bottled water so!
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2014 :  09:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey guys i came out of my cave just after seeing that the US and NATO lashed at Russia with more sanctions over Ukraine. It is shocking to see that anything in the interest of US and NATO gets OKed for e.g. US and NATO involvement in the war in Lybia (which is now a mess) or Iraq (where after millions of dead we have now ISIS/antichrist) and also their involvement in the 2-3 years bloody civil war in Syria and the lists goes on. US has carte blanche and can do wtv it wants but then Russia and other countries cant? Its frustrating to see this double standard with government leaders. I know its politics but nobody cares about the people and peace.

US and NATO are playing with Putin / Russia and like Conor said Putin is not the kind of guy that you can play with. He will lash out a full scale WW3 on Europe as prophecized and also on North America in the very end = scenario will still develop slow over the next 1-7 years probably.

I remember Mike's prediction about Russia also condemning Israel for its crimes against Palestine in front of the UN. etc (a bloody war were seeing now again). Also Mike's blog talking about the Antichrist were seeing now leading ISIS. future does not look good.

Also an important piece of news yesterday saw Obama accusing Russia in failing in standing on their 30 years' contract related to the non-manufacturing of ICBMs carrying nuclear warheads...etc.

Moscow: US will feel ‘tangible losses’ from ‘destructive, myopic’ sanctions

You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - pacino on Jul 30 2014 6:37:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2014 :  02:34:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree, Pacino. Punishing Russia is likely to make things much worse and there is a double standard at play here, at least where the United States is concerned.

As I mentioned above, the US accidentally downed a civilian Iranian passenger plane, what the Iranians called an airbus, over the Persian Gulf during the last year of the Iran-Iraq War of 1988. The US ship, the USS Vincennes, believed it was shooting down a military aircraft. But 290 dead bodies floating in the waters of the Persian Gulf proved otherwise. The odd thing was that America never came under fire by the international community for making that tragic mistake.

Is it because the international community believe that the lives of Iranian civilians were somehow worth less than the lives of Dutch, Australian, and American citizens killed in the downing of MH17?

In any event, America should keep its mouth shut about placing blame on Russia for MH17.

On the other hand, Europe has never made this kind of mistake in modern times (unless you want to consider Nazi Germany and World War II, but I think it unwise to go back that far). If Europe/EU ever had did something similar to MH17, it would have to shut up too. So the EU's "innocence" emboldens them to apply sanctions against Russia.

Obama says what he does because he feels it is what is expected from him by the EU. I don't think he is any master manipulator or "antichrist" either ... he is a man weighed down by events he can not control or find solutions to. Look at his hair! In the last few months or so, the salt and pepper look is turning to salt, he has far more white in his hair ... he is obviously under a considerable amount of stress. And if Hillary were in office right now, she would probably die of a heart attack!

Anyway, if the sanctions against Russia are considerable, one of the results will be what I predicted for October 2014: revolution or civil war in Russia. At the time I made that prediction I could only conclude that the cause of such a revolution there might be a deteriorating world economy finally coming home to roost in Moscow. WELL ... as it turns out, economic sanctions could have the same effect!

The other result would be a lashing out by Putin to claim more territories in places like Moldova, Lithuania, and Georgia ... and beyond! An attack on the Transnistria part of Moldova may begin in September.

Both of these things may happen, and the mobilizing of Russian troops to this and other former Soviet republics may not may make Putin as popular among his people as Ukraine and Crimea have. With a sanctions-soured economy and all trade cut off with the West, the people may revolt.

Then, I fear, a leader even worse than Putin will emerge. The one some would feel inclined to call "Gog" may arise in December 2014. And he won't just mess around with places like East Ukraine or Transnistria: he'll not only go for the former Soviet republics, but the former Warsaw Pact countries as well (such as Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, etc.) and outside countries never in the Soviet sphere like the Balkans, Finland, Scandinavia, and Turkey.

Sanctions against Russia, in other words, may unleash a monster!

And yes, Pacino .. Israel may yet face condemnation. Unofficially they already are being held in contempt by the international community for their brutal air campaign against the Palestinians in Gaza. As each day passes Israel is being perceived as the "bad guy." A day may come when even Obama may have to condemn Israel.

Israel, as "God's chosen people," cannot continue to hide behind that designation and get away with anything they want. Bible prophecy warns that a day will come when God will regard Israel thusly: "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." (Rev. 3:9) Also, in the Book of Jeremiah, he warns that the cities of northern Israel will utterly consumed and rendered uninhabitable in the latter days by "the king of Babylon."

And who is this "king of Babylon" to be? Yes, it will soon be the caliphate known as The Islamic State and it emir, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi who officially now goes by the name Ibrahim Awwad Ibrahim Ali al-Badri al-Samarrai. When he takes Baghdad, he will kill 100,000 and become the leader of Iraq as well as the Islamic State.

Yet, even he is the Sufyani and he will come to his end when the Mahdi rises from obscurity and goes to war with him. And the sign of the Mahdi's rise and the Sufyani's pending death will be a star in the east, a great comet that shall shine for seven days and nights, appearing like a hand outstretched. The horizon will be red as blood and the air, sky and stars will give off a fiendish red light, and the sun will rise in the west and set in the east ... when this happens 7 out of every 9 people on earth will die! For this comet will be the Mabus death star ...

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  06:51:50 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The last few weeks are just beyond imagination, Ukraine still teetering on the edge, Russia imposing reciprocal sanctions on the EU - which means Russias people will start facing food shortages, the rise of ISIS in Iraq (seemingly Sria has been forgotten now) and the ongoing humantirian disaster in Gaza as Israel reeks bloody murder without condemnation from the US, but every other nations does!

I think the world is on the brink.
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  10:43:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, Conor, I have to admit it looks bad.

Gaza, however, does appear to be over. There were (or are if not over) only two ways a war in Gaza can go: 1) burn itself out, which I suspect it did 2) attract outside groups to widen the conflict.

Choice number 2 occurred in 2006 when, after a week or so of mutual shelling between Hamas and Israel, Hezbollah in Lebanon began shelling Israel from the north. This sparked off the 2006 Israeli-Lebanon War and the worst fighting there since 1982.

If it happens again, Israel intends to blame Syria for supporting Hezbollah, and then you will see what we have not seen since October 1973: a full-blown Arab-Israeli war. Mix that in with the Syrian Civil War and the ISIS/IS war in both Syria and Iraq and it will become one huge, nasty mess.

But for now it appears Hamas and Israel are backing off. We'll see. It wouldn't surprise me if they go at it again late next year. If they do, watch Hezbollah and Syria.

What really concerns me right now is the fact that we have what appears to be the beginnings of a civil war in eastern Ukraine at the very same time the civil war in Syria continues while IS and their leader Bad Daddy wars in both Syria and Iraq, gaining more and more land to add to their caliphate and committing genocide against Christians, Zoroastrians, and Muslims who will not convert to their form of Islam. Also, the US has entered into the IS/Iraq war as well.

Prophets like Alois Irlmaier warned that a huge Middle East war at the same time troubles break out in the Balkans and an Eastern European leader is assassinated would quickly turn into World War III and a Russian invasion of Europe.

Yes, sanctions in Russia are biting, and Putin blocking imports from Europe, Australia, and the United States is adding to the woes of many Russian citizens. This may create the revolution or civil war in Russia I have predicted for October 2014. But if Putin IS overthrown, he will be succeeded by someone even worse, I believe, like crazy man Vladimir Zhirinovsky. Zero Nazi may be waiting patiently for Putin to give himself enough rope to hang himself with. The ruse of a continuing "civil war" in Russia could then influence the economically vulnerable European countries, hurting from the sanction themselves, to have civil wars of their own. We saw these countries during the anti-austerity protests of 2010 that preceded Arab Spring: Greece, Spain, Portugal, France, Britain, and Italy. If they are softened up internally, it will make it easy to export a Russian civil war into Europe.

Whether that scenario plays out or not, having a continuing civil war in Ukraine, backed by Putin or a successor in Moscow, the entire region west of Russia from north to south containing former Soviet republics and former Warsaw Pact countries are in danger of "catching" the infectious civil unrest in Ukraine and falling prey to invasions by Russian Spetsnaz agents and "pro-Russian" separatists like Crimea did and East Ukraine currently appears to be. Then it is an easy matter for Putin/Zero Nazi to roll in the tanks and GRAD missiles and launch a proper invasion of Moldova and the Transdniester. Next door is Romania and Bulgaria, both Balkans nations. It wouldn't take too much for a Ukraine war to spread into Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Anatolia (European Turkey), and the former Yugoslavia (Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia).

The Balkans in other words.

If war in the Middle East has gotten worse in the meantime, many of us in the world may have only a few weeks left to live.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2014 :  2:58:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey Conor and Mike, cant agree more! What a mess right now in the world, I can't believe we have seen a time like this since the 90s that compares so much with the end of times prophecies. Especially with Russia vs NATO/US and the anti-Christ in the ME with the arab/Israeli conflict etc.

Add up that the Yellow Stone Volcano could erupt within the next few months to 3-4 years with the increase of seismic and geyser, road melting events happening lately there.

U also have the San Francisco earthquake of 6.0 the worse one been 25 years!!!!! And then today another one of 7.0 in Peru. Aftershocks in SF have been in the hundreds since yesterday..

The days are numbered, food prices have soared, unemployment has risen, ebola crisis...

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2