Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
 DON'T WAIT FOR ME! POST!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2014 :  12:43:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By now many of you know I have a blog as well as a main website. I also am active on Twitter and have my main site and blog linked to my Twitter profile, and a Twitter feed on my main site.

If you are following all of these, you must know by now what I think about things currently happening in the world. In addition, I have some important email exchanges done during the last few months that I have yet to post on my main site.

YOU, dear members, are the ones I created this forum for in the first place. This forum was NEVER created in 2001 nor intended to be the equivalent of "Mike's blog." It was here for YOU to discuss issues WITH EACH OTHER under the various topics I created. Like Morgana's Observatory forum, you were all supposed to run the show ... I was only going to function as a moderator and make occasional posts. But more and more you people asked for my opinion, my input, on the subjects under discussion, so I got increasingly involved. In some cases, if I felt I had the material needed to bring light to a subject under discussion or not be discussed, I did that on my own. But usually my comments were made because a reaction by me was requested by you.

DON'T WAIT FOR ME! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN POST! It is madness not to be posting now when we are clearly playing chicken with a potential global holocaust, holocaust by war, by disease, and by nature!

When I have a chance, I will update the topic titles and their descriptions as well as the categories on the front of this forum to make them current. This may involve adding some topics not currently available.

But, by all means ... get on with it! I'll put my usual 2 cents worth in when I can from time to time, but DON'T WAIT FOR ME! Carry on!

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2014 :  6:57:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey mike, yeh been quite around here.

But definitely the preparation to WW3 / Nuclear war is happening as we speak and as they were prophecized just slowly ---- which ironically we should be all discussing here about Russia, stock market, unemployment at all time high, food prices soaring, ISIS and Mideast war, terror attacks accross the globe. Last one was here in Canada in Ottawa. Some happening in NYC with axes thrown at cops?

Diseases spreading like ebola.
I am definitely opened for discussion. I think the next 5 years will be terrible and will get worse as the months pass by. My own job is at stack too, and jobs are scare now..

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2014 :  2:37:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Pacino,

Yeah, I think one BIG problem this year has been the "shifting sands" nature of these troubles.

No sooner than I take the attitude that Ebola is going to be a global plague, then the media reports that several West African nations have contained the disease and that the number of new cases is dwindling. Thus, the suggestion that Ebola is getting under control.

Now once again they reverse themselves and report more deaths in Mali. It is hard to take a stand on anything when the nature of it keeps changing for the better, for the worse, for the better, for the worse, on and on ... thus we seem to be an "Ebola Quagmire."

Same thing with the US-ISIL war in Iraq and Syria. Even now the question is "is Al Bad Daddy alive or has he been killed by US air strikes .. and if he is dead, does it matter?" Might as well ask does it matter if he ever existed at all, since "Islamic State" certainly does ..

Now Egyptian militants nobody ever heard of before are getting into the act and allying with ISIS. Instead of Bad Daddy are we going to see the dreaded Sufyani actually emerge from Egypt, which is where Muslim prophecy actually says he will come from with 360 riders? There are Islamic prophecies I recently discovered that say there will actually be TWO Sufyanis, the "first Sufyani" doesn't reign long and is killed, setting up conditions for the rise of the second one who comes from out of Egypt. The "second Sufyani" is the one most prophecies concerning the Sufyani are about. Note that Baghdad has not yet fallen, but will fall to the second Sufyani.

And have we forgotten the elephant in the room, Bashar al-Assad? If not for his little civil war, there would be no ISIS. How about all the people he has killed? How about his use of chemical weapons? I think this is not a war conducted against ISIS only .. it should be against Assad as well!

The one danger that has receded very little and been changing only for the worst is Putin and Russia and their increasing air and naval incursions in waters and air space of NATO Scandinavia and Britain, the Baltic Sea, the Arctic, as well as Eastern Ukraine.

Let us not forget that for most prophets World War III is not so much about the Middle East (although it plays a role) as it is about a Russian invasion of Europe that will involve nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons from both sides .. and a nuclear exchange between Russia and the United States around the time of "the three days of darkness." Bad Daddy can cut off a few thousand heads, and that is horrid and repugnant to me ... but Putin can destroy more than half of the world's population, and that includes a few billion lives in places other than Russia and the US.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2