Posted - Oct 19 2014 : 09:12:03 AM
Is this going to be the disease of the future? I found this really strange.
A former fitness instructor has been left confined to his sofa and unable to leave his home after developing an allergy to electricity.
Peter Lloyd, 42, has a severe reaction if exposed to any kind of electrical gadget – including televisions, phones, computers, wifi and CD players.
The condition, known as electromagnetic hypersensitivity, means sufferers are sensitive to magnetic and electrical fields.
It means he cannot leave his home in St Fagans, Cardiff, and any visitors must leave all electrical equipment outside.
Even the photographer who took these photographs was only allowed to use a disposable camera.
You must be logged in to see this link.
If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -