Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 OFF TOPICS FORUM
 Need movie dissertation introduction writing tips.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Mariabooker
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2016 :  05:06:04 AM  Show Profile Send Mariabooker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want to prepare dissertation introduction on movie which I got as an assignment from my school. I do not have time to finish movie dissertation introduction and also I am not confident for making it as a perfect one. The dissertation introduction is the initial part, the examiner will read and it will give a good first impression. I do not have any idea to write it with a proper format. So I have gone through the internet for getting tips to write a movie dissertation introduction. If you have any suggestion for choosing a good service, please share with me.Visit You must be logged in to see this link.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2016 :  05:34:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Maria,

Hopefully someone will be of help regarding this. I'd like to see new and OLD members contribute to this forum and aid those who have questions.

Although I have done extensive writing over the course of my life of different kinds (fiction, non-fiction, poetry, etc.), I have never written for movie or film. Indeed, I am in a similar situation as yourself as I am considering writing a screenplay but am not sure how to go about it or how to get the copyright permission for a book adaptation (or if money is involved if I can even afford to do that).

Anyway, good luck .. I know the activity on here has been unbelievably slow the last year or so, plus there have been many spam attacks, but hopefully that will change in the near future. I have had writers and authors comment on here in the past and perhaps one who knows how to handle your situation will respond.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2