Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 3.) Nostradamus
 Planet Earth Strikes Back!
 Earth Changes - Chain of Events & Cycle times
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2016 :  5:45:27 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote

You must be logged in to see this link.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2016 :  5:28:11 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mike

Did you get a chance to take a look at this?

The research is solid and the theories posed plausible, but I have parked the timeline to one side until I receive further clarification which I am awaiting from the author. Attempting to nail actual years when this cycle has occurred over history opens up to calculation errors, even if by a few years or decades, none the less difficult to pinpoint exact years when dealing with three possible events some three and half thousand years apart from each other.

Putting the timeline aside, what are your thoughts on the theory? It appears to dovetail into the broader prophetic insights of which a number are referred on your website but with scientific explanations.

Edited by - halifax on Dec 11 2016 5:29:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2016 :  04:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hi Halifax,

Forgive my lateness, but this forum hasn't exactly been a hotbed of discussion during the last few years. I have largely been checking in only to delete the trolls who keep spamming it (including the ones spamming my blog as well).

I have to confess that just reading the first half of the text that I feel like I have been thrust back 35 to 40 years into college and am studying a hard science text book in a field I know absolutely nothing about. And I am now 63 years old; not in my 20s. I don't know how to respond to what I can't quickly and easily understand. I never have professed to be a scientist or to use hard scientific method in anything I have done. My system is so simple a child could do it if they had access to the historical data.

I don't know how this author's "cycle" will look like when you get it. I don't see ONE cycle, I see a number of different ones ... and they change as solar years go back further in time to the point that the average day is incredibly longer than it is at present.

I will say that there are prophecies that foresee an incredible speeding up of time so that a future year will be counted in current days less than a month in length, and that a day will only be a few hours long. This along with the consolidation of all light in the known spectrum resolving to various shades of RED light only.

I find the author's mention of the three days of darkness in Egypt of interest: I used this as a precedent to determine the next "three days of darkness" found in prophecy. This is on my 2018 Page at You must be logged in to see this link.

You may have already read it and maybe this is one of the predictions you feel this theory moves into the direction of. I note the author feels 2017 is the target year whereas I come to the year 2018, which is eerie enough I suppose.

Anyways, I'll quote myself in case you missed it:

quote:

In his article, A PRECISE RECORD OF THE EXODUS EVENTS (ABSOLUTE DATES OF THE EXODUS EVENTS), Flavio Barbiero establishes through a series of thorough scientific and historical analyses that the three days of darkness in Egypt (the "ninth plague") began on 16 May 1208 B.C. If true, my job becomes purely mathematical, although it is important to subtract one year from the calculation since there was never a year 0 (zero). The number we end up adding to 1208 BC is 3227. 3227 years divided by 7 = 461 (and, of course, it is a whole number we expect to find). If we add 3227 to -1208 we arrive at the year 2019. We must then subtract 1 year from that because there was never a year 0. Thus, in calendar terms, -1208 + 3227 actually = 2018. Thus we have the projected date of May 2018.

My other precedent for such an event repeating on the base 7 timeline estabished by 1208 BC is far more recent. It too fell in the month of May, making this one very scary case of base 7 repetition. The date was May 19, 1780, and the region affected by a mysterious darkness was the entirety of New England and portions of Canada. 1780 is on this same timeline as there are 238 (7 x 34) years between 1780 and 2018. Note also the month is exactly the same and the day is only three days in variance: May 16, 1208 BC and May 19, 1780 AD.

But this is NOT science like the author is using. It is merely mathematics, rather simple math at that. It is not always accurate, but it is often close .. and sometimes spot on. But it matters little what I do with the knowledge .. I am convinced this "base 7" is a God-created or natural PHENOMENON and not a "system" (a word I have been shying away from using as much). It works whether I use it or not, indeed events repeat in this way whether I am aware of them doing so or not.. I could be dead, yet this is the way things will go on occurring (as they did long before I was born) ... most of the time anyway.

In any case keep the ball rolling with this author's work. Perhaps we can find a way to simplify his views in such a way that it will be possible for discussion to be engaged ... with other past members and newer ones (if we ever get any serious new members who are not in fact spammers, which is all this forum has attracted over the past few years).

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2016 :  7:24:13 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mike

The author has responded to me and admitted the answer to my question is not straight forward regarding his timeline calculations.

He stated the details are rather scattered throughout his book as jigsaw pieces of information that are related to geology, ancient text, medical records, geophysics, and astronomy. He is considering dedicating some time to create one page that integrates all of the above in support of the precise change cycle that he introduced.

We should also bear in mind that he himself has accepted his theories are controversial and put the challenge out to the scientific community in recent years to challenge his findings.

In addition to his book printed some years ago along with his website he was a key speaker at a ‘changes event’ where he presented his theory on ‘climate exchange’, his main purpose was to arm the community with information that he believes will see an event in our near future that will change mankind.

As he stated to me and I quote ‘Someone asked me what was the objective behind the research I made. I only wanted to plan for the change that is inevitable. As once said ‘failing to plan is planning to fail’.

Having read all of his information, he has provided the most plausible information on this expected event I have read to date, if only the timeline could be qualified further, hopefully he can work on that summary, but even if there is a margin of error, somewhere in the first half of the 21st century is high probability for such an event, but I still think getting the correct date for Exodus is critical to the timeline calculation.

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2016 :  9:49:06 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is the first URL you should read

Here is the main web site - please read the entire site from start to finish for full understanding

After which the events relating to earth changes in the daily news will make more sense

However the jury is still out on dates used in the calculation of the timeline

You can also cross reference a number of prophecies that fit in with this on multiple fronts from Mike's New Prophecy website

There is so much false and shallow information being circulated regarding climate change this is a refreshing, logical and in depth theory that deserves consideration

The author is no crack pot, matter of fact Boeing changed part of the protective system in regards to electrics on their Dreamliner due to his intervention and concern about reduced conductivity of the Dreamliner flying in this changed atmosphere because the plane consisting of a high percentage of carbon composite which is not absorbing and managing the increased proton activity that traditional aluminium frames can, hence increase risk of electrical fires on board

If you are willing to take time to read all the info I think you will find it of interest

If people wish to explore and discuss this further please post a reply

Edited by - halifax on Dec 21 2016 9:51:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2017 :  06:39:59 AM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nobody seems interested in this topic but anyways FYI the author has provided a recent update...

NASA needs to change its assumptions to find Planet 9
Posted on February 24, 2017 by T.Niazi
In 2009 I summarized Earth Changes in a book that carries the title “More Than 60 Minutes- When Earth Stands Still” into which I connected together theories of established physics, geological discoveries, medical research, historical findings and ancient text to have found out that Earth Climate, its Temperature Belts, Global increase of Temperature, and Spin Speed are very much dependent on the location of Earth magnetic poles. I found out that Earth Spin Speed is not always constant and that at ancient times it used to spin much slower. I was able to propose a different magnetic configuration at Earth’s core and find out what makes Earth and/ or any other planet spin and change spin speed at times. I was able to explain the biblical events of the Exodus and the Great Deluge. I was able to explain the mysterious planet that Abraham saw. In my research all changes lead to a mystery planet that owns a strong magnetic grip that pulls the magnetic poles of our own planet and as such causes havoc; evidenced by increase quakes, volcanic activities, global warming, climate exchange, and would soon be evidenced in relocation of Temperature Belts, difference at Sea Level(s), variation in Spin Speed and many more. I established the grounds to justify an orbital cycle of that planet of 3,562 years (when moving from the Inner Solar to Oort Cloud and back) + 52 years (when moving from the Inner Solar to circle around the Sun and back) i.e. a total of 3,614 years and that the due date of its coming arrival at the Inner Solar System is August 2017.

In November 2010, the scientific journal Icarus published a paper by astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire, who proposed the existence of a binary companion to our Sun, larger than Jupiter, in the long-hypothesized “Oort cloud” — a faraway repository of small icy bodies at the edge of our solar system. The researchers use the name ‘Tyche” for the hypothetical planet. Their paper argues that evidence for the planet would have been recorded by the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE), which NASA had launched earlier in 2009. In a press conference in November 2011 NASA announced that it would send WISE on a mission to scan the space in an effort to verify such a hypothesis. In 2012 NASA announced that no trace is found to signal the existence is of a new planet in the solar system.

In January 2016, Caltech researchers Mike Brown and Konstantine Batygin found evidence of a giant planet tracing a bizarre, highly elongated orbit in the outer solar system. The object, which the researchers have nicknamed Planet 9, is estimated to have a mass of about 10 times that of Earth and orbits about 20 times farther from the Sun on average than does Neptune. According to Caltech researchers, it would take this new planet between 10,000 and 20,000 years to make just one full orbit around the Sun. In February 2016 I shared my findings of 2009 with the Caltech researcher Konstantine Batygin, and suggested that the orbital path of such a planet to have an eccentricity of 0.9. In other words the orbital path would be thin, elongated or acute and not oval as presented by Caltech. In March 2017 the Caltech researcher Mike Brown updated the orbital shape in a tweet, and seemed to have adopted my recommendation.

Lately and on February 16th 2017 NASA came to announce a new website that uses WISE data to search for unknown objects in and beyond our own solar system. NASA has compiled a “flipbook” of short animations that show sky scans taken over several years. Participants can search for disruptions in the images — basically, clusters of tiny colored dots — and mark their findings. The goal is to pinpoint real moving celestial objects. Participants can then share and discuss their subjects in an online bulletin board. The “flipbooks” were compiled during a mission by WISE. The infrared-wavelength astronomical space telescope can detect darker objects that are farther away. There is a broad area — around four light-years — between Neptune and the nearest star, Proxima Centauri, which receives very little sunlight. This means objects in that zone can’t reflect light — and therefore are very hard to find. When WISE scanned the sky, it picked up images in that zone that NASA believes contain Planet 9. NASA says the images can easily fool processing systems, so they need human eyes to do the work.

It appears that NASA made the assumption that the planet or object moves laterally in space when observed from Earth; or in other words it follows an oval and not acute elongated orbit. Therefore, it is highly possible that WISE screens taken over several years shall not show different locations for the same object. It is possible to have the object at screens taken over a number of years overlap on itself at same declination and right ascension. As it comes closer to the inner solar system, only then a shift in location could be observed from Earth over periods of times.

But, as it comes closer, one expect the object size to differ from one screen shot to the other. Therefore, I recommend NASA to reconsider its assumption and approach and to revisit all single object scans appearing at same declination and right ascension over a number of years. The only difference that NASA could be able to confirm is the change in object size and not in location. If the object is closing on us, then its size will appear larger as time passes by. Such a check could be done using a processing systems, since it is an easier task for a computer software to detect change in size, than a human eye.

Edited by - halifax on Mar 03 2017 06:40:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2017 :  08:47:33 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is very interesting, but it is also a lot to take in. If I am reading this right, then the estimated timeline for the arrival of such a planet is August 2018?

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2017 :  10:50:11 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess it depends on how you define ‘the estimated time of arrival’

According to him, arriving into the Inner Solar system around August 2017 but with a 52 year period to circle around the Sun and back to the same position before leaving to the outer system

As I stated in earlier post these dates are highly dependable IF the calculations from past reference points of approx 3,500 + & 7,000 + & 10,500 + years ago are accurate enough or not – I could see the potential error in calculation of years or decades but he is quite firm on his dating calculations so we have to run with that

If we follow his calculations we should expect the Planet be in the Inner Solar system between 2017 & 2069 to complete its journey in and out, but the question unanswered is when will it be seen with the naked eye and when will the exponential effects on Earth start to occur – this we don’t know

Caltech researchers are now being more open to the public on the fact they accept the Planet is there somewhere but yet to be spotted

The issue in general is the significant number of incorrect informations on the internet being spruiked including people claiming to have seen the planet and having photos of the planet - all which are fabricated and false – additionally claiming false prophecies and outcomes about pole shifts which are incorrect – and this is helping the general public and mass media to label all Planet X information as false prophecy conspiracy or nutjob territory with no credibility when in actual fact the real information is being suppressed - until now...

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2017 :  12:26:54 AM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ANU astronomers investigating four unknown objects in search for Planet Nine

WITH the help of the public, researchers at the Australian National University are joining the search party to look for an elusive hidden planet, suspected to be lurking in the dark depths of our solar system.

Astronomers at the Canberra-based university are investigating four unknown objects that could be candidates for a new planet in our cosmic neighbourhood, often referred to as Planet Nine. The project is being helped along by amateur stargazers from all around the world following the launch of the team’s planetary search on the BBC’s Stargazing Live broadcast from the ANU Siding Spring Observatory.

Article continues here

Edited by - halifax on Apr 06 2017 12:38:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2017 :  05:46:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Thanks Halifax,

I'm sure there are many who appreciate your information and updates. Sadly, because of a dedicated and persistent spammer, I had to close this forum to new members, at least temporarily.

I tend to get lost when anyone discusses the hard science aspects in depth of topics like Planet X, which is why I seldom find I can respond to such comments. But if I can find (or know) a prophecy-related angle to the issue, or even an historical-related one that could indicate a base 7 repetition, I will usually speak up.

I can say that the Liber Vaticinationem Quodam mentions a time when the sun will halt in its path in the heavens, France is invaded and conquered, and many die fleeing from awful winds. This is backed up by Nostradamus who also mentions hot winds, raids, and global war at a time when there is a dreadful and abnormally protracted solar eclipse. Just those two prophets alone agree that 1) the sun will stop 2) a terrible war will be in progress 3) great heat and winds will kill many people. Sounds very much like nuclear war.

One of the things that is supposedly to happen when Planet X nears Earth, based on past cataclysms of striking similar nature that have been historically reported and chronicled in books by scholars such as Immanuel Velikovsky, is the stopping of Earth's rotation for nearly a day and rising of the sun in the west instead of the east on the following day, followed by a global conflagration and rapid change of location of land masses due to an axis shift.

Prophecy, in turn, indicates conditions of a major war when this happens. Thus, if World War III is approaching from trigger nations such as Syria, Iraq, Iran, Russia, the US, China, and North Korea, the time for Planet X (or Planet Nine) is also approaching.

August 2017 sound right the way things are currently going. But so does August 2018 ... many people DO make the mistake when calculating years from BC to AD of forgetting to subtract 1 year since there was no year 0 (zero). My calculations took me to 2019, but after subtracting the zero year, I was left with 2018. Looks as though Niazi likely arrived at 2018 and subtracted the zero year and came to 2017. I can't explain why his research and mine are off by one year.

The source I used had 16 May 1208 B.C. as the date of the three days of darkness that plagued Egypt during the Exodus. I understand that other sources disagree with this. However, we need not depend solely on Exodus for a date as there was a day of darkness in New England and eastern Canada on May 19, 1780.

Then again, Egypt was not necessarily the whole world nor was NE and Canada. Also, I do not believe PX was responsible for the Exodus darkness. We would have to have an exact date or at least a specific year for when Planet X last appeared near Earth ... and we don't.

So the Exodus darkness and the 1780 darkness at best can only give us a possible base 7 dating for a future "three days of darkness" (another hallmark of Planet X, along with the sun halting in the heavens). The three days of darkness may be linked to PX .. or it may not. Some prophets claim it is caused by diabolical weapons that come in the form of satanic boxes that unleash some sort of yellow or green powder/dust (see Alois Irlmaier) and by demonic spirits that cross over into our dimension at that time.

As to the 52 years I mentioned that passage length a long time ago on here in the context of Mother Shipton's prophecy about the dragon's tail, this is excerpted about the approach and outbound passage of PX I believe:

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore ...

Man flees in terror from the floods
And kills, and rapes and lies in blood
And spilling blood by mankinds' hands
Will stain and bitter many lands

And when the dragon's tail is gone,
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself - too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

His masked smile - his false grandeur,
Will serve the Gods their anger stir.
And they will send the Dragon back
To light the sky - his tail will crack
Upon the earth and rend the earth
And man shall flee, King, Lord, and serf ...

The destruction on the outbound passage is much worse:

And in some far off distant land
Some men - oh such a tiny band
Will have to leave their solid mount
And span the earth, those few to count,
Who survives this (unreadable) and then
Begin the human race again.

A small number of survivors. 52 years after the dragon's tail sweeps the Earth, it will be sent back by the angry Gods. Mother Shipton doesn't provide us with the exact number of years, but the 52 year figure makes sense in the context of her prophecy.

And this is one more reason I warn that there will not be one but two world wars in this century. Just as there were two in the 20th Century, we will play the circle game again with World War III and World War IV ... with Planet X attendant both times.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2017 :  01:09:27 AM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike

As I mentioned in earlier posts the date timeline calculation is the main question, what I can tell you is he used 3 previous ‘dates’ (8669 BC, 5107 BC & 1545 BC) to calculate the fourth date (2017 AD), and used multiple methods to arrive at the same date.

He also foretold some years before 2012 that 2012 was not going to be a significant date as the modern interpretation of the Mayan count was incorrect, he provided the proper calculation, arriving at 2017.

Furthermore he wrote to me last month outlining some more specific details, which I may share at a different time as they are very specific, including the exact angle in the sky he has suggested the Planet 9 searchers should focus on (he already passed that info on to the relevant people)

I’m still not convinced about the time calculations but I do accept the theories he has posed are very plausible (and I since spent considerable time reviewing them & him answering specific questions I had) – but time will tell.

Having said this I think we can all somewhat agree there are very significant overlaps in the information on your website (some of which you have pointed out) and the theories he as arrived at – and why, with supporting information.

Regards

Halifax

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2017 :  01:15:54 AM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The theory to support this event put forward by the author I do not question, but as before, I believe the timeline requires more investigation/discussion/speculation.

The planet entering the inner solar system in 2017 may be the correct timing if it still requires some years before its direct influence on Earth is at its worse during its inward journey. However, if its direct influence is at its worse as soon as it arrives in the inner solar system, this date could be some years off, time will tell. Based on the speculated 52 year trip from entry to exit of the inner solar system including its path around the sun, there may be the 40 year window often referred to as in and out, meaning the worse of its direct influence coming in and going out is 40 years apart (6 years into the 52 year cycle of entry and 6 years before exit) , this may be 2023 & 2063? As I’m not convinced of any certainty of the timing calculations, we should be cross referencing other events predicted, and their likely timeline to see how many of these overlap, on that basis I will start off the speculation and rough analysis, I’m happy for anyone else to challenge these views – in a constructive manner of course...

The next major world war should be occurring when the comet runs, we interpret this as when the planet is in our inner solar system – speculate sometime in the timeline of 2017 to 2069, more likely 2023-2063, also after the Queen who has reigned for a long time, dies – QEII - (likely timing between May 2018 & April 2026.

Also economic conditions are at their worse – as the USA is still the largest and most influential economy on Earth, this should still be the basis of calculating economic cycles, you will recall the expected downturn from the peak, starting in 2007 becoming severe into 2008 that was discussed here on this forum at that time, in theory if we were at the point of major war that cycle would have been broken and the economy collapsed, which we did think was half a chance of occurring then, but it did not and so another US economic cycle started, all things being equal that will provide strong growth until 2026, with only a small slow down at the midpoint between 2008 & 2026, so severe conditions may not appear until after 2026, usually at their worse two years after, i.e. 2028.

Before the major war there has to be the Middle East major war, especially involving Syria, given currents events that is not likely to detoriate to that point until 2018 or beyond, sometime after the significant (in Jewish terms) year of 2017 has passed, then Iran has to ramp up and the real foundations are only starting there now, in counter balance is the ramp up of Saudi new generation armaments which President Trump just announced last month, in effect those two countries really squaring off in a major way are several years away at a minimum likely 2021-2025, and both USA and Russia would have to be seriously in the thick of the ME major war, that’s not even close as either of their involvements to date have been fiddling at the edges, plus Egypt gets dragged in somewhere, which is also not close. The Korean Peninsula war occurs, which in my opinion is five years away, 2022 or there about, the current sabre rattling is just that - I was actually there for business during May and there is no investment or business panic on the ground outside of politicians. Then there is the key player – Russia. Despite the multiple attempts to demonize Putin and Russia at every attempt by the western media and politicians, Putin has not reacted in any major way towards the west, having said that, Putin’s display of military strategy in Syria put the USA efforts fighting rebels in the Middle East to shame, so that was likely a display of what he is capable of, in doing more with less.

Multiple prophetic sources refer the USA suffering severe natural catastrophes, be they earthquakes, volcano eruptions or mass flooding, none of which has occurred on the scale prophesied, yet. However as pointed out by the author being discussed in this forum, the increase of severe earthquakes is occurring worldwide so we expect the west coast of USA to have major earthquake / volcano activity before major war, but that would require a significant increase in seismic activity in the area beforehand which is not occurring on the scale required in that area (yet), so maybe some years away, perhaps during the 2020’s? Of course we all know about the NYC destruction prophecy so I won’t expand on that.

The magical number of 1.68, in years 168 years, which is significant in US history and so is the midpoint (50% = 84 years), will leave that topic for another time, suffice to say 2028 or thereabouts is a significant time frame for the US to be involved in a major war, 1776 +84=1860, +84=1944, +84=2028.

I once posted on this forum, more than ten years ago, the next major war may be in the late 2020’s but I think everyone was quite focused on the timeline at hand in the early 2000’s – I will stick my neck out here and speculate 2028 is a key timeline especially for the USA and the events in the Middle East and Korea would need unfolding to global impacting situations before Russia were able to take control of the oil fields, I haven’t mentioned China today but will briefly – China has been busy building infrastructure, not only at home but across Asia and now into Africa to support it push to global economic leader, enormous amounts of wealth are flowing into these projects, however just like Britain set a plan not allowing Germany to take over its position more than a century ago as the Global Economic power, the USA I speculate would be setting its plan to ensure China does not, the devil would be hidden in the detail that we are not privy to. World War I did not start in 1914, it stared in the late 19th Century when the Germanic kingdoms merged to become Germany at a time when the British were the Industrial & Colonial masters of the world, and once Germany showed Industrial prowess and Colonial intentions, this triggered the arms race which become exponential during the Edwardian period which preceded WWI, fast forward to today and we see the same theme unfolding with China and over a similar course of time, decades in the making, the real intensity will be over the next decade, then the single biggest question may be – is China joining Russia in the European conquest or not?

Is the five year period, 2023-2028 a lead up in global impacting events to major world war around 2028? That is the question, and this ties back to the timing of the incoming planet and when it has its worse influence on Earth during its inward passage.

The outward passage is of bigger concern but for most of us we won’t be around at that time to be concerned.

Speculation of course, but based on events that have passed and those prophesied.
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2017 :  7:38:14 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mike

Maybe its time to reconsider opening the forum up to new members to restart participation in discussions, like it was years ago.

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2