Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 4.) Bible Prophecy and Marian Visions
 Book of Revelation
 Plagues and Disease
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2003 :  09:46:04 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Right now we are suffering from more epidemics and diseases than there ever has been on Earth. Bubonic plague is making a comeback. Cancer and AIDS are rampant, now we have SARS. Does this have anything to do with the end I wonder? Has it ever been prophecised about so many deadly epidemics striking the earth all at the same time?

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

n/a
deleted

15 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2003 :  8:58:58 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do not misunderstand the bible (book of revelations) there is no end. "A World without End" the will be an end of times, the times as we know them.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

194 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2003 :  02:16:14 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are more informed about diseases than at any time in history. Statistically, the chances of catching any disease is at the lowest point it has ever been in history, and the life expectancy is the highest it has ever been in history. That doesn't mean we're overdue for a major epidemic of some sort, but SARS ain't it.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

15 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2003 :  10:30:00 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Beg to differ with you Altair.
We are more informed now than ever and everyday takes us to a new level. But I believe, that with the world population the way it is, lends itself perfectly for a pandemic of critical mass. Pathways of transmission especially airborne has grown tighter, people are nearly elbow to elbow (exageration) on this planet. If I were to catch an illness the odds for someone catching are great due to exposure, where before, it was easiear to isolate an illness, now it can go unchecked before reaching out and "touching" all areas.
I agree with you that SARS most likely "ain't" it. But all it takes is for one person to look other way and you begin to see makings of a pandemic.
It is best not run around in fear, but also, do not knowingly walk into a mine field.

As long as are "experts" do not walk with blinders and unwittingly walk us all into a mine field, all should be fine.

Reuters reports: "A leading British virologist offered reassurance on Friday that the SARS virus was not infectious enough to cause a world pandemic.
'This virus is not highly infectious. It is a plodder like mumps, not a greyhound like measles,' said John Oxford, professor of virology at Queen Mary School of Medicine in London.

With a 'greyhound' virus, escaping infection is very difficult. But with plodder viruses, someone could walk 100 times into the same room as an infected person and still not be infected, he added in an interview.

If the SARS virus was highly infectious, there would have been many more cases than the few thousand so far reported in China. 'I don't think there is any evidence of mutation,' he said.

Oxford, an expert on the influenza virus, said SARS should certainly not be compared with the Spanish influenza pandemic that killed millions after the end of the first world war in 1918.

He said Chinese government measures, such as closing schools, to stop the virus spreading were 'very positive' but the situation outside South East Asia was different and did not require special containment measures…"

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2003 :  7:34:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Plodding" or not, the mortality rate is now moving up from a mere 4% to 1-in-7. That's about the same chances one has playing Russian roulette. Imagine how many millions of deaths that would translate into if 1 billion people became infected, let alone the majority of the population becoming infected.

Please try not to cough:

You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2015 :  12:07:25 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't called this a plague or anything, but it is something worth taking notes about.

Cotard’s syndrome

This rare illness makes people think they’re dead

You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Nov 03 2015 12:08:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2015 :  7:24:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cotard's disease, coupled with some form of necrotizing illness (due to biological warfare?), would almost certainly create a "zombie apocalypse" scenario if enough people were affected by the psychological syndrome and a deteriorating skin disease as well. Otherwise, Cotard's by itself is merely interesting but troubling condition.

To mean anything, Cotard's would have to be coupled with another disease.

I still say, watch ebola. It has not gone away, people, especially some healthcare workers, are still getting it and there have been relapses of people who had it, got over it, and got it back again months later. If this disease is not completely brought under control, it could mutate into something even more horrible (if such a thing can be imagined, as it is awful enough as it is) and go viral worldwide.

As for "zombie behavior" ... reports continue to come in about people chewing or biting other people's faces or body parts, going totally nuts and having to be restrained or tasered after becoming superhuman-strength violent, in many cases are naked, in some cases die mysteriously after being restrained. "Authorities" and media continue to blame various drugs as the cause. I think there are at least 5 or 6 drugs now being blamed since they initially blamed bath salts back in 2012.

I have not been discussing these cases over the last year or two on my site or my blog or on Twitter, but I am following and keeping track of them .. and will be discussing them again soon.

I insist these violent, naked people are possessed by the spirits of Rephaim and possibly Giborim who have infiltrated our dimension since an inter-dimensional rift was created by the LHC at CERN (the Norway Spiral incident). The "Gates of the North" in prophecy are the locations where portals can be opened in the upper latitudes of the northern hemisphere, allowing these beings trapped there to be unleashed. It would not surprise me if there is an effort to try to militarize the spirits of these beings as weapons.

During the prophesied "three days of darkness" these evil spirits will be completely free to act and roam the planet in their own forms or as possessed bodies of both the dead and the living. Do not laugh at the "zombie apocalypse" idea ... it is quite real and it is to be found in prophecy.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2