Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 4.) Bible Prophecy and Marian Visions
 General Topics
 Crop Circles - Extraterrestrial communications?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2003 :  12:54:08 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Intrested and all as I am in M = Δ T the following link is the most "interesting thing I've read on the net in quite a while..

You must be logged in to see this link.

It appars that the crop circles formations symbols have been successfully "decoded"...

Yabbadabba - I hope you all find it as interesting a read as I did!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2003 :  06:26:47 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Extremely interesting. A lot of maths I didn't quite get, but the knowledge of biochemistry was plausible.
I haven't heard of that particular crop formation and if it were so important shouldn't there have been more about it on the news perhaps?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2003 :  11:40:46 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You'd think so Connor, wouldn't you?
They are a lot closer to you being in England that what they are to me downunder so you would think they would at least make it to your TV news even if not ours.

What WAS interesting, was that the 'window' for transmission is due to be open this month (august 2003)and there RAE a heap of new circles being seen almost every day from what I saw on another website...

I have found, bye looking closely at them - that they are like the childrens "magic eye puzzels....if you "stare' at them - and allow your eye to see them as 3 dimensional rather than just flat two dimensional patterns...that "shapes" leap out at you...

One appeared to be a relatively simple Chemical string made up of two elements...another was a cube shape within a sphere...and so on...

I just wish I knew what it is they are trying to tell us....

No doubt if they know binary code as they musty to have replied with the depicted binary code graph as they have - si that they could tel us anything they wanted simply in a binary code - so whats with all the complex pictures?..

I've seen is suggested that these pictres don't represent anything such as a machine - but more the "processes" that take place within either a machine or chemical reaction within a machine...

It SEEMS to be pointing toward some sort of water graviton power generator that uses magnetic pulse forces to separate hydrogen and oxygen from what I can tell...which one assumes would end our dependance on oil...

Will be watching closely for more breakthroughs this months thats for sure.

Yabbadabba...ET Phoned...Earth!

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2003 :  4:35:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Barney and Conor,

The following is my email reply to Barney concerning the crop circle website and his belief that my projection for finding life on Mars next year may be close (according to what he says here as possibly August 2003 compared to my projection of July 2004 or earlier in the year).

The letter addresses certain issues raised by this discovery and also discusses other projections I have made for alien contact not yet posted on my website and my belief system regarding the ETs.

So here tis:

Hi Fred,

I see that this article on the alien contact was written in August 2001 -- wonder why there has been no significant updates to this momentous eventduring the last two years?

It's food for thought, but as "old news" people are likely to think I made the prediction AFTER the fact if I supply a link. They will then have to trust me when I say I didn't know about any of this until just now. You see the dilemma?

Of course the prediction I made says that our space probes will find physical evidence of life right on the Red Planet itself next year. That is slightly different and, if it happens, would be definitive proof that would be impossible to deny.

I also have two other related vectors, interestingly enough, which I have yet to post regarding

a) the most spectacular display ever of UFOs in the skies of the United States and possibly over other nations of the world around March 2004

b) and the classic "close encounter of the third kind" -- alien ambassadors actually making personal contact with the people of earth for all to see on television in August 2005 or August 2012

The vectors for the second event, CE3K, are flexible and recurring enough that it may not happen until as late as August 2236.

The question that needs answering is whether we are approaching the Tribulation NOW or if we will not for another 200 plus years in 2236.

According to Nostradamus, Armageddon and the Second Coming will not happen until around AD 2242-43. However, it is possible that God may choose to shorten the days until Tribulation and allow these events to occur in our time.

It is an interesting fact that the period we are now living in was ushered in during the time Pluto's orbit moved inside of Neptune's (1989-1998). This happens every 247.7 years so the identical situation will begin again in 2236 or 2237. The people of that time will be a lot like we are now, possibly a bit more advanced, but not much since there will be a short dark age to rebuild from after the coming global wars of this century. Of course all the nukes in the world cannot destroy ALL of Man's knowledge and technology, but it will be the ruling elite who will get most of the surviving leftovers until mass production makes it possible for everyone to possess modern technologies again (generally creature comfort technologies).

What is coming NOW and SOON will either be an early Tribulation and Second Coming OR a stage rehearsal for what will happen in the late 2230s. So we must watch carefully what happens.

Getting back to CE3K, I believe this will be Satan and his fallen angels being cast down to earth in the roles of benevelant "ETs." If this happens in 2005 or 2012, all the powers of the devils will be working against us and the kingdom of the beast will be upon the earth. Of course it is possible that they may make contact with government officials secretly enough to continue to cast doubt about their existence to the world and work behind the scenes for the next 200 plus years THEN stage their dramatic appearance.

But at some point, either soon in 2005 or 2012 or later in 2236, they must be made earthbound, not being able to travel beyond the moon's orbit, following the great battle in the sky described in Revelation between the archangel Michael and his angels and Lucifer and his fallen angels. Until then they are capable of interstellar travel.

So, my view is that the so-called "aliens" are actually angelic and demonic forces.

The crop circle data that was converted into readable data on the website you provided a link to showed that the ETs are 12 billion strong and stand about 3 feet and 4 inches in height. DNA was disimiliar to ours, highly resilient, as I would expect, thus they can stand great extremes in temperature both hot and cold. These are the "bad ETs." The history of human interaction with aliens, such as it is, demonstrates that there two basic types: the Greys (the little ones I suspect are devils) and the Gods (the ones who look completely human but are a bit larger on average than earth humans). The latter are "good" angels.

Well, I must close now. Thanks for the information. We'll see what is or is not to be soon enough.

Mike
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

153 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2003 :  01:58:32 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys

Excuse a fool for opening his mouth, but...

Mike, could the proof of ET life and the close encounters actually be very strong evidence of angelic beings.

Once again, please excuse this intrusion from someone who has not read any thing about what you or any other person has posted in regards to predictions or articles relating to this topic.

Awhile back, I knew some people who believe that that aliens where merely satinic powers at work. I don't think I subscribe to that theory. Anyway, just a thought on which I wanted to hear your comments.

Thanx

VJS
"No, Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Always the student I am, never the teacher." - Me
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2003 :  03:39:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ummm, VJ, that's what I just said in two paragraphs, followed by the summation:

'So, my view is that the so-called "aliens" are actually angelic and demonic forces.'
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2003 :  03:44:49 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mike,

Yes - the 2001 copyright pghotograph watermark.
I too fell for that one!.
It seems the guy has had a script on his website4 that places his 201 copyright on all photo's posted.

The crop circles Binary code template however was a crop circle photo from August 2002...and as you will now know - the stick figure of the alien with it's head entwined in the silcin dna sequence strand, has the "planets of the solar system" below him - with MARS raised above the line beneath his feet.

In the Binary Code template we transmitted into space back in 1974 from Arecibo Observatory

The 1974 message was transmitted on a frequency of 2380 MHz and consisted of 1,679 binary bits representing ones and zeros, sent by shifting the frequency of the signal up and down over a range of about 10 Hz, a method similar to that used by computer modems to send binary code over a telephone line. If the ones are translated into graphics characters and the zeros into spaces, the message forms a symbolic picture 23 characters wide by 73 long.

Anyway - the crop circle photo, which is the binary code Ariceba template returned to us modified to include alien dna, and silicon as well as their bidy dimebnsions and polulation data, IS watermarked copyright 2001 automatically when uploaded to his website in late 2002 but wan't recieved here on earth until August 2002

Another "interesting" crop circle was recently recieved warning us of the "bad greys" and not to trust them and that the GOOD aliens are out there.

This image which appeared in 2002 of the alien face holding a "disc"...which also contyaines a binary code.

The Binary code on the disc when decrypted says:-

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)".

Details of the binary code decription can be found here

This bears out what Mikes saying - that we will be visited first bye the bad guys....

And also that the good guys are comming but won't get here in time to save us from the bad guys in the early stages,

The Gog and Magog / Archangel Michael and Satans angels slugging it out in the skies...etc.

All very interesting.

Cheers!

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2003 :  06:55:51 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have heard many details about extra terrestrials in contact with earth especially the idea of the dark greys that aren't the friendliest and the others are the observers. One of the most plausible I have heard is that first contact will be made accidently when an observation post will be discovered between Venus and the Sun, these will be the good guys though. So we will be lucky. The majority of the alien abductions are generally attributed to the dark greys.

As for crop circles I do think that they are a means of communication with us, a way for us to figure out if we are good enough to be allowed a lot of knowledge. Many are often attributed to crop circle makers but even those guys claim many are impossible to achieve.

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2003 :  07:51:03 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Continuing on from that train of thought!!! Have any of you ever seen the fractal image that appeared in the corn in Surrey in England about 5 years ago. It was considered to be the most perfect rendering of a fractal without the aid of a computer program in history. It is believed that it is impossible for a human to accomplish it and no crop circle maker has ever claimed responsibility for it. Many scientists claimed that it held the secret to zero point energy extraction. Could it be a test? Like the one Barney mentioned regarding the extraction of power from the fission of water? Scientists are trying to unlock the power of water right now and are considered to be extremely close in achieving it. Could these crop circles be pointers in the right direction and if we have developed enough we could achieve these forms of power?
If we could extract power from water, then earth will have unlimted power with no pollution factors, we could clean up our environment dramatically, and if we had zero point energy extraction we could travel the stars at the speed of light or greater. Could it be that we are being provided with an open hand to join a greater community? If so are we ready for that?

I think that alien beings have visited before at times when Earth civilisation reached an apex where we could transgress and become vastly powerful, however each time we ended up regressing into a previous state of barbarism.
Earth civilisation has been proven to have flourished on the South American Continet 25,000 years ago, long before humans were even thought to be there. The city of Tihuanica is that old and it has a sun gate that defies modern physics. It describes travel through the stars using the power of the sun. It is also rumoured to have been but one city in the great city state of Atlantis which is now claimed to have existed on the Altiplana in Bolivia and Peru, yet at this apex of human civilisation when we could have achieved anything, a climate change destroyed this civilisation. Approximately 5000 years ago the Mayan civilsation and the minoan and egyptian civilisation at opposite sides of the earth resembled each other in structure and culture and both tell of travellers from the stars and of ways to travel to the stars themselves. The Minoans were destroyed by the destruction of Santorini and the egyptians suffered a catclysmic knock to their culture because of this also. A climate disaster destroyed the Mayans at the same time.
So now we have reached a state of understanding never before achieved and yet again we have the aliens observing us waiting for us to transcend beyond our petty troubles. Can we do it? Who knows. I hope so!!

And in regards to the point about aliens perhaps being angelic beings, this I don't agree with. I think Angels are sent to us by God to observe us and guide those when needed. They will be just like us and we won't know the difference but they are here and they watch us and protect us. Alien beings are just another aspect of life in Gods universe.

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2003 :  07:55:08 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh and on a scientific note, the other places in our solar system most likely to have life are the four main moons of Jupiter. Below the ice of Io it is believed that a vast ocean warmed by subice volcanoes could contain life.
On Ganymede and Europa, the state of the atmosplere and the surface is similar to Earth at the time of the first Eukaryotic bacteria.
So if Life is in in our solar system then thats the place it will be!! Who knows perhaps a civilsation exists below the ice caps on Io and they have figured out a way to extract power from the water!!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2003 :  11:59:02 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Connor,

I think I agree with about everything you've posted!!!

Yes - I saw that fractal crop circle - it's a very fascinating subject indeed.

I just know "something bigs up"...I can feel it, and I reckon probably all of mankind can!

Interestingly (as you might have read in my first article link) - while the alien binary code table returned to us - was altered to show their population - and to put Mars above the line under the stick figure of the aliens feet, in the way we showed earth above the line and below our feet in the original trasmission, it makes mention of the fact that they depict our solar system....differently to the way we sent it to them...

While all the planets are the same jupiter is the only one different...they now show it as the four moons of Jupiter MINUS the actual planet?????

Very curious...is Jupiter about to break free of it's orbit and leave the solar system?...maybe thru a commet collsion or something????..

Are they indicating we should observe the moons of Jupiter for signs of the "bad guys aliens" rather than the actual planet itself?

I mean- if they are from Mars as indicated bye the positioning of Mars above the line and below the aliens feet...why replace jupiter in the planets of the solar system binary code and replace it with jupiters 4 moons?..

What is the potential message in that for us?..

Is jupiter NOT a planet but some kind of Hige starwars type "death star" conatining the bad guys aliens?...

Wish I knew what they were trying to tell us...

What do they mean by 'conduit closing' in the last binary code disc decoding and whats the implication of bell sound...

The 'damaged word' I saw depicted at another series of capital letters - can't remeber exactly what but something like JETSUI_Y or somesuch (don;t quote me I'd have to find it again)...I remebered thinking at the time the world sorta looked like 'jesuits'...

Anyway - theres a LOT of ptential implications because it's AUGUST 2003 NOW, which is the next annual (open conduit) for message transmission...

Each crop circle gets MORE complex than the preceeding one.. and most are 3d representations of something?..chemical bonds...machines operational processes?..

Not sure..but sure do wish o knew more.

Will see what I can find out Canada's got a few circles appearing in the last day or so...

Why don't we get crop circles downunder?...

Ohh another interesting thing - it took 28 years or something after the transmissions before we got an answer so presumably any message we sent would take another 28 years to get there and be recieved...yet they respond every year, multiple times...

How does their signal travel so fast?..is it a laser light beam of some kind?..seems to me to be the only logical explanation...

And if it is a laser - then havent the USA got star wars type miltary laser sattelites orbiting the earth and couldn't the bored computer boffinsd at Nasa or Norad or whatever it's called be sending/aiming the laser beams down to earth for a tesr fiore every now n them just to make sure they work?

Yabbadabba - food for thought!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

76 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2003 :  3:59:31 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys:

I have been reading about these two formations for a year or so. Both quite interesting and there are a lot of "theories" as to what they all mean. The first one seems genuine, but the second is based on an advertisement image - forget exactly what for.

Extensive discussion of them at the ETEMENANKI website. Guy has some interesting theories, but I don't think he connects all the dots - some leaps in there. However, he says these are signs leading to the STAR GATE that is approaching August 27th. Give it a visit - lots to read and digest.

Has anyone else seen any of the sites that discuss the STAR CRUISERS? Now these are supposedly taken from the SOHO photos and show what can only be described as space ships blasting beams at one antoher - perhaps Mike's war in space? I will try to find one of the sites.

In today's SOHO image, there are two bright stars and a comet above the sun. Now it was supposedly explained that Venus was one of the bright stars? Anyone know what is up with the second one today?

Sally

When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Cincinnati - everything happens 10 years later there Mark Twain

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

76 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2003 :  4:01:48 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AND anyone getting a good look at Mars? Sunday night was the first night it was clear enough to see - and I just looked out the bathroom window about 1 a.m. No binoculars handy, but want to check it out this week.

Sally

When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Cincinnati - everything happens 10 years later there Mark Twain

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

153 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2003 :  12:44:32 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahhh...where would the laughter be if no clowns were around. If no fools entered the courtyard.

That's what I get for NOT reading. Then again. Time these days just doesn't allow me to read but only skim. It seems my skimming skills needs some refining. Or perhaps, next time, it will just be different and I'll hit the points on the "page" that are in my mind.

VJS
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

153 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2003 :  01:03:05 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sally

The second one is Jupiter

is where I get this information. If you want to know why one (the "star" level with the sun) is approaching the sun and one (the one slightly above the sun) is moving past it in the opposite direction, it is simply a matter of prespective.

VJS
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2003 :  04:05:17 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The way I looked at the image, Mars was under the aliens left foot and the centre of the 4 moons of Jupiter was under his right foot. It might not mean that Jupiter isn't there, but just that they are emphsasing the moons rather than the gas giant. It would be virtually impossible for any sort of life to develop in a gas giant but its moons are another story.
From what I could tell I thought that they were converying that their origins were Mars but that they now live on Jupitres moons, a plausible theory, Mars was an oceanic planet with even more water than Earths before its CO2 levels diminished into space, perhaps an aquatic race arose there and realising that there planet was doomed set out for the oceanic moons of Jupiter to continue on. At the time Earths oceans wouldn't have been as developed as theirs. So Thats what I think of their origins.
At the moment nothing can travel faster than light unless you are able to do zero point energy extraction, so a laser beam travels at the same speed as a light beam so it wouldn't allow for quicker times of transmission. Perhaps they have a novel new method of communicating across space.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2