Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 3.) Nostradamus
 The New City and New Cities
 New Orleans
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2005 :  03:27:16 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well New Orleans is definitely a "New" city and the devastation caused by Katrina is indeed possibly the worst natural disaster to ever hit the United States! Was this disaster prophecised?
For all americans on this site, I hope you are all well! I have a feeling some of you may have either been n the area or known people there. My heart goes out to you all and I hope that this great city I visited a few years ago will recover and grow to be even greater.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

jenbar1963

Australia
70 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2005 :  07:24:41 AM  Show Profile Send jenbar1963 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hear tonight that Bush will be visiting New Orleans tomorrow - is this a potential for Tecumseh given the current state of anarchy in the area?

jenfromoz
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2005 :  9:19:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi y'all,

Conor, if the waters that flooded New Orleans can be described as "poisoned by sulphur," then maybe. But the New City you are thinking of is also described as being "the road of the hollow mountains" -- an obvious description of skyscrapers! So, I still think this one is for NYC or a west coast city like LA, SF, or Seattle.

Jen, between Cindy Sheehan taking her personal anti-Bush campaign and her anti-war followers to Washington DC this month and the building anarchy and fires in New Orleans, Bush has plenty piling up on his Chief Tecumseh plate!

Watch out for the Chief -- he's got the ball and he's movin'!

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2005 :  12:08:50 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The devastation in New Orleans is frightening and should be a cautionary tale for all of us who live in the US. As i saw written somewhere tonight, homeland security is the network of police officers, health workers, social workers and volunteers who have been on the spot for dayw and days now - not those that we want or expect to respond.

I was in NO for a week last June and it was a very exciting and interesting city. And it is gone. The city has survived many plagues and sicknesses and natural disasters before, but never on the level that is happening now.

I am not much for praying to the Great Spirit, but you have to do so today.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

jenbar1963

Australia
70 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2005 :  02:27:35 AM  Show Profile Send jenbar1963 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is Australia we have been disgusted by the lack of aid given to NO. Is it because of the predominance of african/americans. Or is it that it is not Florida and Jeb Bush is not the governor. It is amazing how countries such as Australia can assist with the devastation of a Tsunami in Indonesia with days, but the US has not been able to to assist its own people. My heart goes out to the survivors of this natural disaster and one can only hope that the powers that be learn from this disgrace.

jenfromoz
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2005 :  5:44:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bush will pay for his crimes against humanity.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2005 :  10:33:49 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am still utterly shocked and appalled by how the White House seems to be doing nothing for those poor people in NO.
Its sickening that this is the worlds superpower and its letting its own people die of hunger, thirst and disease!
This will surely be the end of Bush.
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2005 :  06:41:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cindy Sheehan and her fellow anti-Bush, anti-war leaguers start their next assault directly in Washington DC around September 17.

Memories of Bush negligence and mishandling in NO will be mixed with anti-war wrath.

Opportune time for an assassin to infiltrate under the guise of a protester ...

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2005 :  07:03:18 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And another hurricane heads towards New Orleans. Mike do you know of any city that is annihilated by two sisters? If we think of Katrina and Rita as sister storms it might make some sense?
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2005 :  4:59:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nothing comes to mind.

Maybe you are thinking of the mountains called "two sisters" -- I think they are in Oregon or Washington?? Some people have been watching them closely for the last year or two.

If this storm hits with its full fury of cat 5, I think my hurricane prediction on page 2005 Part Three ( You must be logged in to see this link. ) will be that much more fulfilled. Overkill actually. Still, one state off (not Florida yet again), but right vicinity, and right time and certainly right event and magnitude of event.

Still, my dream showed the entire Gulf of Mexico when I was taken up into the air -- but because Florida is so prominent, I just assumed it was going to be that state.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2005 :  5:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Holy smokes!!

Could this be the "asteroid" part of my prediction?? I said the cause of the flooding and destruction would either be a small asteroid striking 90 miles or more off the coast of Florida or a hurricane. Maybe it is both. Just as this cat 5 is about to hit, Floridans are seeing this:

Mysterious 'Ball Of Fire' Seen In Fla. Skies
You must be logged in to see this link.

POSTED: 7:23 am EDT September 21, 2005
UPDATED: 1:26 pm EDT September 21, 2005

Dozens of people from Jacksonville to Ft. Pierce flooded the U.S. Coast Guard late Tuesday with calls about a mysterious ball of fire seen flying in the sky, according to a Local 6 News report.

Callers flooded the newsroom of Local 6 News partner Florida Today after they saw the object over the Space Coast Tuesday night.

"Starting at about 7:30 last night, we started receiving calls here in the newsroom," Florida Today online news editor Dave Larimer said. "In fact, the Coast Guard station in Port Canaveral got more than two dozen reports of people seeing a bright light in the sky over the ocean."

From Fort Pierce to about five miles south of Jacksonville, reports came in to Coast Guard offices starting about 7:30 p.m., said Dan Yates, a Coast Guard petty officer in Port Canaveral.

Yates said one caller who was walking his dog near the Sebastian Inlet described the object as "huge, like a giant fireball."

Yates said callers to the Coast Guard station thought a boater might have been in trouble. "A lot of people thought it might have been a flare that might have gone up," Yates said of other callers.

"One person thought this fire ball went into the ocean," Larimer said. "The Coast Guard said it probably didn't and it was just his perspective. We know it was not a rocket launch and we know the Air Force was not doing anything."

Experts said it could be a piece of space junk or a large meteor burning up in the atmosphere.

The Coast Guard base near Jacksonville also received calls.

Babs Angel, a public affairs spokeswoman for Patrick Air Force Base, said no local military activity was taking place Tuesday night.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2005 :  04:36:39 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow thats surely not a coincidence!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

11 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2005 :  3:42:52 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wanted to interject here to Mike. Mike, I assume you are the one who has the actual website here and puts up the dreams and the predictions? This is why I am here.

As per my introduction, I was interested in my dreams as they pertain to the current state of events, and how they would pertain to prophecies by Nastrodamas (not sure I am spelling that right, sorry). I did a search engine for the quatrains verses 2005, and found your website.

I would also like to send you my dreams if I may. I had virtually the same dream before Katrina as I did for Rita. Not until Rita did I put it together as being meaningful in the regards that it was, but the fright of both dreams were enormous. They both involved extensive flooding; actually an entire global flooding as an "end to the innocents of this world", and I discussed this with my husband who is more versed in the quatrains and the biblical prophecy to see how it may relate.

He said that it has been spoken that God would not use water again as a means, such as with Noah, and gave that promise...LOL..and I am laughing because he also said that he agrees with a newsman he likes on TV (Hard Ball with Chris (?)) who claimed that that doesn't mean God wouldn't leave at least one man on one mountain top - or a "sliver" of the earth be left behind. As if you take God's promise literally, leaving at least one person behind wouldn't be total destruction.

In any case, I live in Florida panhandle. I am disabled, so I don't venture out much, therefore I cannot speak of any bright lights, but that does sound very interesting to me.

Thank you, and I await to hear from you.
badnewsfairy
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

165 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2005 :  3:27:40 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hi guys....well, i'm back. as some of you know i'm from bay st louis ms. the eye of katrina passed there. I lost everything...but my family is safe. my house Was a block off the beach. waveland-bay st. louis.....TOTAL DEVASTATION!!!! It appears as if a bomb went off. We haven't gotten much media attention because of New Orleans....what happened in new orleans happened the day after the storm(by the way). I'll check back in soon. Bye! Peace to all!

Jennifer

Knowledge ... the small part of ignorance that we arrange and classify Ambrose Bierce
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

165 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2005 :  3:41:54 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also wanted to say that I too feel for the people in New Orleans, but they are not the only ones who have suffered. There is an estimated 3000 people dead in my county....there was only 18000 to begin with. There are very few buildings there that are still standing. They are still pulling bodies out of the trees. Fema just got there this week and it has been a month since the storm hit. A 30 foot wall of water washed my house away. There is still no sign of the red cross. My heart goes out to the elderly and the children of New Orleans. But, please keep in mind that many others were also affected.

Jennifer

Knowledge ... the small part of ignorance that we arrange and classify Ambrose Bierce
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2005 :  08:08:49 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I knew someone on the site lived in the region! My heart gous out to you! I hope that you and all your family are okay. Possessions can be replaced but your family cannot.
Be safe.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2