Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 3.) Nostradamus
 Nostradamus - General Topics
 Queen Elizabeth II - Death Prediction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  01:37:08 AM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Even though I have been a regular viewer of this site for some years (but only recently participated in the forum), I never really took much notice of which month in the year Mike’s prediction was for Queen Elizabeth II’s death - until the other day when I saw his predicted date was March 2009.

Something in my mind recalled that the other Queen Elizabeth (Queen Elizabeth I) died in the month of March also. Out of interest I researched further to see if any potential numerological links might exist between the two Queen Elizabeth’s. This is when I discovered the following.

Queen Elizabeth I - died in March 1603.
Queen Elizabeth II - Mike predicts will die in March 2009.
The time interval between these two events would be 406 Years. Applying Base 7 methodology and dividing 406 by 7 = 58. What significance could 58 years have surrounding these two Queens of the same name? Well…

In March 2009 Queen Elizabeth II will be into her 58th year as Monarch.

Apply 77% to 58 and we get a number between 44 and 45. So if taking the liberty to assume 58 as the 58th year we can assume between 44 and 45 as the 45th year. Queen Elizabeth I was into her 45th year as Monarch when she died.

The next heir should be a Charles (would be King Charles III) – so what about the last King that was named Charles (King Charles II)? Even though he was technically King in January 1649 he was not recognized as King until May/1660 (after The Restoration), and you guessed it – this was into 58th year after Queen Elizabeth I died.

I didn’t take the research or numbers game any further and I am not sure how Mike arrived at the March 2009 vector, but the above may have some added weighting to the March 2009 time vector – or it could be meaningless or just coincidence.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  02:56:57 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If Queen Elizabeth II reigned until 2015 she would be oldest monarch in British history which would be fantastic. I have great respect for her.

Charles on the other hand will not be taking the title King Charles III as it was deemed extremely unlucky due to the exceution of Charles I, so he instead he is expected to use his middle name and be called King George VII in honour of his grandfather. I dont know if that will impact on any predictions.
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  4:48:36 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If Prince Charles becomes King George VII in March 2009, he would be taking the throne in the 58th year since the last King George (VI) died.

Either way there seems to be some sort of connection.

I also agree it would have been great to see QEII be on the throne longer than Queen Victoria and break the British Monarchy record. But fate might not allow that to happen.
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2007 :  06:14:45 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If she does reign that long Charles will be the longest ever Prince of Wales, beating George IV. It would also be likely that his reign will be a short one as he will be quite old at that stage - also male monarchs of the Windsor line dont seem to have particularly long reigns - generally between 10 to 20 years instead of the 50 plus years of the female monarchs.
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2007 :  08:53:00 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike are there any predictions for the throne skipping a generation? It just occurred to me that if the Queen is as long lived as her mother i.e 100+ years, she would definitely be the longest reigning monarch, but she could outlive Charles - it wouldnt surprise me if she wanted to outlive him to stop him succeeding to the throne. For her to reach 100 she must reign until April 21st 2026. She has taken a keener interest in Williams eduction and lifestyle than she ever did with Charles - she approves of Kate Middleton and the prince living together, she was apparently ecstatic that he excelled at his Master Degree and in Officer training and he has a huge interest in charity work. Could it be possible that William be the next King if the Queen outlives Charles out of stubbornness? Are their any predictions to support this? King William V and his consort Queen Kate?
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2007 :  9:32:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Conor,

According to Nostradamus, and you might recall this prediction being from the Epistle to Henry II (for we have discussed this before), Europe will be ruled over by the three sons and daughter of an English queen. That has never happened: England was an empire, but it never ruled over the nations of Europe. Ergo, it must be about the future.

It just so happens that Elizabeth has three sons and a daughter, exactly: Charles, Andrew, Edward, and Anne. What is more, the prediction sounds post-WW3 since Nostradamus makes mention of a "first holocaust" which occurred earlier. As I have said before, this is likely the second reign over the European Union after the death of Chiren (who will be French).

Anyway, Nosty says the eldest son (Charles) "will possess the furious crowned Lions, holding their paws upon the escutcheons." That is about as good as it gets. The lions with their paws on the shields are the heraldic device of Great Britain.

Nostradamus also calls this British monarch "the old lion" in a few quatrains: clearly Charles will reign until he is quite old.

Andrew will gain control of Italy. Anne will give up her power to her son, Peter, who will have control of Germany. Edward will act as EU "emperor" as Chiren's designated heir, Ogmios.

This is obviously not any kind of European Union that we are familiar with today. However, the EU shall be the basis upon which this future empire shall be built. For some reason, Europe will allow leaders that shall have powers similar to an emperor, although the office may well be called "president." First France, under an actual French monarch, shall be allowed to reign over this future EU, and then the sceptre of power shall pass to Great Britain's four royals. Why it will be divided four ways among the four children, I don't know (although the Old Testament prophet Daniel predicted the same thing in Chapters 8 and 11).

William is predicted to be the eventual "Anglican heir", but beforehand he will be forced to leave Britain for a period of time (during a civil war in Britain) and will be in some danger. Nosty also says Scotland will one day be like Ireland was: there will be Scots trying to gain independence and resorting to terrorism and civil war with England.

In any event, it does not appear William will attain the throne of England until he is in his 50s.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2007 :  02:50:42 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes I do remember discussing it before. I have often wondered about that; Charles could break the mould of the Windsor Kings and rule a long time. However the likelihood of France accepting an english born Monarch may be slim indeed.

I was thinking could Nostys vision be more of a power behind the throne idea - Queen Victoria had many children whom she married off to become consorts of ruling monarchs across Europe, her daughter became the last Tsarina of Russia, her son was King Edward VII of Great Britain, another daughter married the Emperor of Germany, other sons and daughters married into the Austrian, Danish and Greek Royal Families, so technically her progeny did in effect rule Europe. I know that it doesnt fit into the exact three sons and daughter concept but Queen Victorias progeny and particularly her grandchildren ruled Europe - her grandsons were the rulers of Russia, Great Britain, Germany and her granddaughter was the ruler of Denmark.
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2007 :  8:09:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know, that is a rather good idea. It might even work if I didn't know a lot more about what happens than I do.

I actually did not want to get into this subject yet (at least until I have decided between publishing my entire book online at the same place Taylor has her book published ... and making a little profit, or publishing all the remaining chapters on my website for free).

The problem is the more and more I talk about the far future, the less incentive people are going to have to read the book.

The fact is, Europe under the four Windsors will deteriorate into civil war, I'm sorry to say. One brother and the nephew will align against the other two brothers in a civil war that will start in France and spread throughout the EU. Saef al-Islam Gadhafi (son of Moammar Gadhafi) will contribute to the problem that will arise in France.

Saying that the royal house of Windsor will one day be divided and at war internally is probably not the sort of thing most people are going to want to hear ... especially the Windsors. Unfortunately, the prophetic evidence shall speak for itself.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  03:11:38 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some would say that its what they deserve for their recent behaviour and their treatment of Diana.
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2008 :  5:50:09 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If QEII does pass away early next year (2009), and Prince Charles becomes the British Monarch with the title of George instead of Charles (as suggested by Conor), he would become King George VII.

If WWIII (the European component) starts in 2009 then he would be King while WWIII is in progress. Interestingly that would make three world wars and three King George’s reigning at the time of a world war-

WWI King George V
WWII King George VI
WWIII King George VII

Edited by - halifax on Jan 05 2008 5:54:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2008 :  02:48:10 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats interesting and that never ever occurred to me!!! Well done on spotting that Halifax! Brilliant! If we go farther back George III was King when the US declared independance!
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2008 :  5:01:30 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes - it is interesting.

You would think there was something in prophecy (somewhere?) to support this, you know 'one george to fight against the americans (and french) and three georges to fight with the americans (and french)'.

Who knows - but it does come across as something to think about.

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2008 :  08:53:10 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike I was just wondering do you know of any prediction concerning the title Duke of Clarence? I have been thinking what title would be given to Prince William upon his marriage as Heir Presumptive. If he and Kate Middleton announce their engagement which I wouldnt be surprised if it was in the next few weeks they would need a title upon marriage as she cannot be called HRH Princess Kate. I think the most likely choice would be the Duke and Duchess of Clarence, then when Charles becomes King they would become the new Prince and Princess of Wales.

There have only been five previous Dukes with this title and some met sticky ends. The last one was Queen Victorias grandson and son of Edward VII, Prince Albert Victor and he has been linked to the Jack the Ripper story before he died at an early age.
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  5:49:48 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
QEII's husband - Prince Phillip - has been reported as having prostate cancer. If he goes downhill quickly, maybe the queen's health will also decline due to the stress of dealing with the situation.

If so 2009 could be her final year after all???

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2008 :  03:43:20 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Buckingham Palace has denied he has prostate cancer, which is a very important outcome! The Palace never comments on the health of the royals! So for it to actually deny this claim is a huge deal! He obviously doesnt have prostate cancer.

He is 87 afterall, but he is a fairly robust man, so I wouldnt be surprised if Prince Phillip lasted a few more years!

As for Her Majesty, I pray she stays on the throne long enough to beat Queen Victorias record of 63 years! We need her to be on the throne till at least 2015 for that. She would be 89. And as the longevity of the women of windsor is famous I hope we can be assured!!
The last three queen consorts were all long lived, as was Princess Alice, both she and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother reached over 100 years.

I would love to see that if Queen Elizabthe reigns past 2015 as the oldest and longest reigning bristich monarch that she be post umously titled Elizabeth the Great.
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2009 :  5:26:20 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone seen the prophecy that when QEII dies, Charles will reign briefly before being assinated along with William, making Harry the reluctant King, i.e. King HenryIX
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2