Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 6.) Other Prophets and Prophecies
 Systems of Divination
 The 9th year, the 9th month & 9th day?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

thomsop

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2007 :  08:06:58 AM  Show Profile Send thomsop a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Been trying to find something specific on the site regarding things happening in September this year, noticed the 2007 date as being a 9 number and that being a number of completion, so would be interested to find predictions for September (the 9th month) and maybe even down to the 9th day, or 18th or 27th?

I know it's not the base 7 system just an aspect of numerology.

Will try looking through the update section later. Thanks.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2007 :  11:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi thomsop.

Are you familiar with the Hebrew 9th of Av (Av being a Hebrew month)??

It normally falls in August but can fall in July or September, depending on the year.

It is a very bad day in Jewish history and has been associated with major war and major destruction throughout history, not only in Israel and the Middle East, but all over the world.

It is very doubtful that this is a coincidence.

Anyway, a viewer of my website emailed me about the 9th of Av, then I Googled it and discovered many websites about this most horrid day.

The viewer that emailed me said that the 9th of Av falls on August 9, 2008. He wondered if this might be the true start of World War III in Europe. He based this on my own interpretation of Alois Irlmaier's remark about World War III breaking out in the Balkans after a third high-ranking leader is murdered there being associated with "two eights and a nine."

Using my base 7 system, I concluded this "two eights and a nine" might occur on August 8, 2009. This does not fall on the 9th of Av in 2009 however. August 9, 2008 DOES fall on the 9th of Av in 2008.

Here is what is interesting. August 9, 2008 (9th of Av) will occur during the vector I have projected for a nuclear terrorist attack on NYC (August/September 2008). It is also two months before the vector I have established for the beginning of "World War III in the Middle East" (October 2008).

Because Av is a Hebrew month, I tend to think if the 9th of Av 2008 is going to be of any importance it will be related to events in the Middle East (terrorism or war). Alois Irlmaier, after all, predicted that the great war would break out first in the Middle East and include major naval battles in the Eastern Mediterranean before it spread to Europe.

Here is where it really gets interesting. I specifically predicted that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would declare war on the EU on July 20, 2009.

Guess when the 9th of Av falls in 2009?

July 29, 2009! (Only 9 days off from my specific vector, and I never even knew about the 9th of Av or when it would fall in 2009 when I made my prediction).

As a result I changed the date of Ahmadinejad's war declaration from July 20, 2009 to July 29, 2009.

Russia follows suit on August 8, 2009. I still believe base 7 backs this up.

So there is an interesting "9" prediction for you!

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

thomsop

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2007 :  5:17:30 PM  Show Profile Send thomsop a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mike thanks for the info. Did a google on the 9th of Av and it appears to fall on the following dates:

July 24, 2007 (Jewish Year 5767)
August 10, 2008 (Jewish Year 5768)
July 30, 2009 (Jewish Year 5769)
July 20, 2010 (Jewish Year 5770)
August 9, 2011 (Jewish Year 5771)

But my number 9 'feeling' doesn't tie in with the 2007 '9th of AV' date as it appears to have been July 24th this year the 9th of AV fell on, apparently this date all came about with the destruction of the first and second Jewish temples in 586 BCE and 70 CE respectively, 656 years apart. As you said, there's been a lot of things happened in Jewish history that fell on this date, also including expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1492.

I also read up on the ‘The Prophecies Of Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959)’.
Interesting stuff, I noticed the references to the 'yellow powder/dust' being used, as you've pointed out on your website and in your 2009 post. Gonna have to wait and see what happens, but it is looking like beginning August next year as you predicted.

Hopefully it doesn't happen :-) I firmly believe in prophecy Mike but also believe that prophecy is potentials of things happening and inaccuracies in previous predictions made by many are the results of free choice affecting an outcome. Hence, I draw some hope from this.

Thomsop.
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2007 :  01:28:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Thomsop,

Actually the 9th of Av does fall on the dates I gave, depending on what time of the day and part of the world you are in when nightfall in Israel begins:

List of Dates

Tisha B'Av (9th of Av) will occur on the following days of the Gregorian calendar:

Jewish Year 5766 : sunset August 2, 2006 - nightfall August 3, 2006
Jewish Year 5767 : sunset July 23, 2007 - nightfall July 24, 2007
Jewish Year 5768 : sunset August 9, 2008 - nightfall August 10, 2008
Jewish Year 5769 : sunset July 29, 2009 - nightfall July 30, 2009
Jewish Year 5770 : sunset July 19, 2010 - nightfall July 20, 2010

Most websites I checked seem to prefer the Western sunset dates. The one you visited did not (I visited that same site too and was initially confused by the one day difference until I found the site where the above info was, because all the other ones I checked were using the sunset dates ... as did the person who emailed me about this in the first place). So it is August 9, 2008 and July 29, 2009 ... or August 10, 2008 and July 30, 2009 depending on your perspective.

The point is, the 9th of Av dates at sunset in the West for 2008 and 2009, for the reasons I gave above, are close enough to send chills up anyone's spine, whether or not the date is actually a "calendar day" later in the Middle East.

The fact that nothing happened on July 23 or July 24 this year is not really all that important. The 9th of Av is NOT a date that brings death, destruction, and terror EVERY single year. But there have been an unusually large number of such years throughout history.

However, in the event I am correct about a potential ceasefire occurring in August 2009, ending all conflicts in progress and postponing World War III (and it is my guess that certain events I have projected for 2009 like the destruction of Damascus in June 2009 or Ahmadinejad declaring war on the EU on July 29, 2009 simply will not happen if such a ceasefire becomes destined, although it is not destined yet), then there is something I should draw everyone's attention to.

In the event of such a ceasefire, I have projected there will only be a two-year peace. A ceasefire violation in the Middle East in August 2011 will renew the war, bringing it to its dreadful climax in Europe and the rest of the world between August and December 2012 (yeah, the Mayan calendar end date just by coincidence ... or not by coincidence).

If I were to date exactly the ceasefire violation, it would be August 2, 2011 (recall what happened on August 2, 1990?). However, that year the 9th of Av, as you have listed here, will occur on August 9, 2011 at nightfall in Israel, which would be August 8, 2011 at sunset in the West.

UNLIKE 2008 when 9th of Av can either be August 9 or August 10, 2011 has the distinction of being either August 8 or August 9 ... and this happens very infrequently.

August 8-9, 2011 matches Alois Irlmaier's "two eights and a nine," with both dates falling on the 9th of Av, even better than August 9, 2008 (which is actually August 9-10, 2008).

Thus we have 8-8-9-11!!!!!!! With the evil '9-11' influence thrown in to boot! (I would suggest ignoring the '20' for the same reasons we would have ignored '19').

"Two eights and a nine" and "9/11" Good lord!!!!!!!

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

thomsop

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2007 :  04:51:26 AM  Show Profile Send thomsop a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info Mike, my apologies regarding the dates, I see where you're coming from. Also, August 2nd 1990 - Iraq troops invade Kuwait sparking the first gulf war - project that to 2011 and we have 3 x 7 years. Will be interesting to see who makes the first move.

Gonna catch up on some more info from your site and quite impressed with your base 7 system, need to read up more on that as well.

Thanks again.

Thomsop
Go to Top of Page

thomsop

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2007 :  4:52:36 PM  Show Profile Send thomsop a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Still have a feeling about my '9' dates throughout the month of September but nothing happened yet. Tomorrow is the last day 27th (9th, 18th & 27th). Will wait and see if anything happens. Also looking at the dates, I now know Mikes base 7 system works in 7 year cycles but also that 7 appears to be a 'sacred' number. On the 27th September it is just over 93 years since the outbreak of world 1 when the Austrian heir to the throne was assasinated (Franz Ferdinand June 28th 1914) and WW1 broke out.

It's 93 years and 4 months exactly which is 1120 months divided by 7 gives us 160 then add the 1 + 6 gives us.... I know, I'm just looking for a 7 in there somewhere now :-)The only thing I can think of that's maybe comparable would be an attempt on the life of the Iranian President who's currently in the USA until the end of the week I believe, but that would have to take place tomorrow for the 7 & 9 vibration to work together.

Interesting also, I always believed the 2nd world war to have started in 1939 but apparently historians refer to another date also which is 1937 or 1939 You must be logged in to see this link. which would take us 70 years to 2007, the 7 is in there yet again. 2007 is also a 9 vibration. Maybe just a coincidence. Hopefully not :-)

Edited by - thomsop on Sep 26 2007 5:04:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2007 :  12:54:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Thomsop,

The number seven (and some of its multiples) is sacred indeed, it just happens to be the most powerful number to be found in both the Old Testament (Torah) and the New Testament. I give rather sparse examples of this on my base 7 system page (which should probably be updated some day), but we see in addition to the number 7, we also have the number 49 (7 x 7), Daniel's seventh week, all the 7s in seals, trumpets, angels, bowls of plagues in Revelation, the 7 kings from which the 8th proceeds and is of the 7 and gors into perdition, and also the half-sevens (42 months or 3 1/2 years). I guess Revelation, more than any other chapter, was made for the number 7.

And why? Revelation is about prophecy; exclusively about prophecy and about many prophecies that do not appear anywhere else in the Bible (although some do). Prophecy in turn is about future time. The 7s in Genesis are about creation and history: past time. Thus, 7 is about Time itself. It has to be the major key to undertanding how Time works: both linearly and cyclicaly. So, yes, all things appear new constantly (linear); yet all things are reminiscent of things that happen in the past and may even have direct links to past events (cycle). Archduke Ferdinand can only be assassinated once; but Ferdinand-like figures can go on being assassinated into perpetuity. So, Time is like a very long screw, always moving ahead, but the threads on the screw always keep cycling back to their original position, only farther down the screw in a different era.

My research indicates that Ahmadinejad of Iran will die in August 2009, not long after declaring war on the EU (July 29, 2009). At that time the "great comet" (Planet X) will finally be apparent. It also agrees with Rigord of St Denis who says the leader of Elam will declare war on the Nations and will not live long. It appears not long at all. But of course he will live to prosecute the war in the Middle East from September/October 2008 until shortly after declaring war on the EU in July 2009.

However, bear in mind that presidential elections will also be held in Iran again in 2009. So, perhaps, it will be an important candidate who dies instead.

And if a UN-brokered ceasefire does come in August 2009 to postpone WW3 until a ceasefire violation in August 2011 reignites it, this may mean a later date for Ahmadinejad's death, likely in summer 2012. I have more research to do on this prospect.

So, it appears that the Third Antichrist is Mabus and will not live long after PX shows. And if Nosty is to be believed, after Ahmadinejad dies there shall be "a new and dreadful king in Persia."

So understand that the Third Antichrist is not only one man, but a series of men, and also stands for the nation of Persia (Iran) and, finally, the land of Attila (Central Asia). Thus, the Third Antichrist begins with Ahmadinejad and ends with Raypoz during World War IV.

I cannot concur with all those various dates for World War II. I understand why they are all listed, and perhaps there are a small number of historians who would back a lot of them. But consensus among most historians give us the following for the beginnning of World War III (these are the most selected years): 1931, invasion of Manchuria; 1936, the Spanish Civil War; 1939, Hitler invades Poland; and 1941, Pearl Harbor attack provokes US decision to enter the war.

In addition there is one other view: that World War I and World War II were actually the same war with a brief period of armistice acting as a lull in the fighting. Remember that not all fighting ended in 1918; battles in some countries continued until 1924. There is only 7 years of relative "peace" from 1924 until the Japanese invasion of Manchuria in 1931. Also, during this "peace" Mussolini came to power and prosecuted a war in Libya. So...

I fear the same thing is going to happen where World War III and World War IV are concerned. The era of Chiren and then, for a short time, Ogmios, will be a great peace (great as in strong, not as in long or lengthy). That will be the armistice. Wars will begin again, the European empire will fall into a great civil war, Russia will be at war with Asiatic nations, possibly including China if China is not destroyed prior to or by 2010 in a war with the US, and ultimately Europe will become so weak from internal warfare it will fall prey to the invasion by "those of Xerxes and the Attila."

The St Methodius prophecy certainly supports the idea of a World War III, followed by an important but brief peace, followed by another war (World War IV), followed by a great and long peace, followed by a war with those from the Gates of the North (World War V), the evil kings of North and South (World War VI) and finallay Anti-Christ (World War VII). The Book of Esdras in the Apocrypha tell us how many emperors Europe shall have before the coming of the beast and false prophet (and it is quite few).

See my book for details (and I mean MANY MANY details) when it is either all posted on my site or, instead, made available for purchase with an online publisher.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2