Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 3.) Nostradamus
 Angolmois King
 angolmois
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

2 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2007 :  07:54:30 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Angolmois is anagram of achangel micheal.I know that cause i had signs.I want that madonna contact with me. i don t speak very well english my email is anielskipyl@tlen.pl

paul

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2007 :  8:53:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Madonna cannot contact you.

The Madonna Email Forum is like the Pope Benedict XVI Email Forum, The Princess Diana Email Forum, or the Early 21st Century Email Forum.

The key word here is "Email."

The Madonna Email Forum is nothing more than emails people who visit my website send me along with my replies to them. They are like Letters to the Editor. Ever read a magazine that had a "letters to the editor" section and the editor's replies? That is all The Madonna Email Forum is. I post the people's emails and my answers. That is all. Madonna has nothing to do with this.

It is called The Madonna Email Forum because it is about predictions and prophecies that *might* be applied to Madonna. I also publish a few of the fan's letters sometimes or letters by people who are pissed off by the whole Madonna prophecy thing who want me to shut up and stop doing it.

I understand you do not speak English very well, so I hope my answer is one you can understand. If not, maybe somebody else on this forum can do a better job explaining it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000