Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 4.) Bible Prophecy and Marian Visions
 Gog, land of Magog
 Valdimir
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2008 :  08:07:26 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike. I read your article on the Josep Terelya prophecy, and that if Valdimir is not in power, the prophecy will fail;

You must be logged in to see this link.

But would it still count if Valdimir Putin becomes Prime Minister?

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2008 :  2:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Darkcomet,

It very much depends on the public spotlight V. Putin is in as prime minister after elections. This prophecy, as it was related by Terelya himself, which I saw him do on a 1994 documentary, is highly visualised and full of images. People are holding up placards with "Vladimir"'s likeness on them as they demand action in Georgia and also against Israel. He seems to be the lone leader ...

... Which does present some difficulties if Medvedev is president. One would expect to at least see the both of them (Medvedev and Putin) being paraded about on banners and billboards, much like they did in the Soviet era, and much as they do in modern Iran. Terelya, however, seems sure this Vladimir is almost like a dictator and the sole leader.

Still, cannot entirely rule Vladimir Putin out of this prophecy as prime minister. We shall have to see how things play out.

Unfortunately, on a related matter, it appears that Mars shall NOT be struck by an asteroid. That leaves Earth open for impact in 2008 as I originally projected. Sadly, this reduces the likelihood of there being World War III in Europe and Planet X approaching 30 years from now. It increases the chances that Putin will become a dictator and Medvedev a pointless puppet. If so, the only hope we have collectively is for the tremendous loss of life, a great majority of the world's population, to come via war, mass executions, and PX in 2012 and during the great madness that shall follow in 2013-14 rather than via war, mass executions, and PX in 2009 and during the same great madness that shall follow in 2010-11.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2008 :  11:31:52 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The "War of Words" between Hillary and Putin has begun?
When Hillary Clinton said, way back in New Hampshire, that Vladimir Putin "doesn't have a soul," I figured that would be the sort of thing the Russian wouldn't be pleased about. But when I called the foreign ministry the next day for comment, it was Orthodox Christmas, and I let it slide.

He was asked about the remark at his press conference yesterday, however, and indeed wasn't pleased.

The former KGB lieutenant colonel appeared to lash out at U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton a leading Democratic candidate for president when one reporter quoted her as saying that former KGB officers have no soul:

"At a minimum, a head of state should have a head," Putin said.

What generation are you?
And are you ready for the Millenial Crisis?
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2008 :  06:48:15 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like things are on the up between Russia and America...

Bush and Putin to meet on missile defence
By Andrew Ward and Demetri Sevastopulo in Washington

Published: March 27 2008 00:57 | Last updated: March 27 2008 00:57

US President George W. Bush will hold talks with Vladimir Putin, his Russian counterpart, next month in an attempt to break the deadlock over US plans to build a missile defence system in Europe.

Mr Bush said he had accepted an invitation to meet Mr Putin in the Russian resort city of Sochi on April 6 at the end of his trip to the Nato summit in Bucharest next week.

The summit will almost certainly mark the final encounter between the pair before Dmitry Medvedev takes over as Russian president in May, although Mr Putin is expected to remain influential in a new role as prime minister.

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Edited by - Darkcomet on Mar 27 2008 06:49:49 AM
Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page