Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 2) Nostradamus and the New Prophecy Almanacs
 WAR IN THE BALKANS
 RUSSIA THREATENS NUKE STRIKE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2008 :  04:56:51 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is not looking good, I hope this is nothing, but if all that is happening right now escalates this could be part of the build up to WWIII.

You must be logged in to see this link.

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2008 :  6:05:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Darkcomet,

If Russia follows through with their threats they will be fulfilling the dreaded 'Gog, land of Magog' prophecy found in the Old Testament Book of Ezekiel. It describes what may be a simultaneous Russian attack against Israel and 'those who dwell carelessly in the isles' (the Americas). The result is destruction by a great fire ... with most of Russia incinerated and all of the United States turned to cinders, rubble, girders, ash, char, and bones..

This prophecy also parallels the 'Vladimir prophecy' by Josep Terelya.

We should all hope these horrible prophecies never are fulfilled, at least not in our lifetimes.

Is Vladimir Putin miscalculating? It is all well and good to remind the world that one's country is not to be dismissed as a second-rate power, but I am concerned that even the most carefully considered machinations of this world leader could backfire in some way. The balance of power in the world today is far from stable.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Rainbow Skull

69 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2008 :  3:30:10 PM  Show Profile Send Rainbow Skull a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mike, I read your most recent topic on the overview and updates page titled 'ELECTION YEAR 2008: CLEAR CHOICES OR FINAL
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN US HISTORY?', in it you talk about 'Serbia in the aftermath of Kosovo' and the violence that has errupted there. You say you had dreamt about this prior to it happening but never posted it "because it was so crazy in manner", now ....I know as much as the next person not to pry, you may have very good reasons for not talking about this dream, however, may I be brave and stick my neck out here and ask what the dream was about??? I will not take offence if you decline.

The world is full of people
who talk the talk
But how many of us
walk the walk
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2008 :  11:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Rainbow Skull,

I just noticed your post here after I finished up doing one concerning the earthquake in the UK. It just so happens that I have a copy of the dream handy, so I may as well post it since you are so curious.

Yes, I dreamt it a good three weeks I'd say before the riots broke out in Belgrade and a charred corpse was discovered inside the US embassy building. I do have to warn you though, and everyone else, that it is rather strange, and a bit gruesome:

I have a vague sense that I witnessed some rioting in some country and then switched scenes to what I take was a major demonstration in Serbia proper, perhaps in Belgrade itself. It was night and there were people on the street holding up torches (like they have in past protests) and cars parked along the street too here and there. There were so many torches that as my view of the procession moved ahead off into the distance, it almost appeared as though there was an arch of flame high above the people.

Then all of a sudden I could make out these two human figures moving very fast in my direction from out of the distant background. They seemed to be leaping and even running on all fours over the roofs of cars and people's heads. They were moving incredibly fast.

To my left was a crew of journalists and photographers in a van. A few of them were on the roof of the van. I was "elevated" somehow to a perspective to the left and behind one of the cameramen. Suddenly one of the two figures who was moving quite fast was about to reach the van. He was huge and not quite as human as I thought, I'd say about ten feet tall, and I could see fire comming out of his mouth and the other one's too. Next thing I knew, he breathed fire on the cameraman's head. At first nothing happened, so he kept breathing more fire on his head until the head was finally wrapped in flames, all the while the cameraman screaming horribly. When the flames cleared, there was no head anymore. Just a neck and a bit of the jaw, and the stump of jaw was glowing bright yellow. I was absorbing the sight of it until I suddenly woke up ...

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Rainbow Skull

69 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  4:43:43 PM  Show Profile Send Rainbow Skull a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mike, that sounds a very interesting dream. There certainly is more to you than you reveal on your site.

who talk the talk
But how many of us
walk the walk
Go to Top of Page

Rainbow Skull

69 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2008 :  2:50:42 PM  Show Profile Send Rainbow Skull a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmmmm...Russian weapons in Cuba?

who talk the talk
But how many of us
walk the walk
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2008 :  8:35:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rainbow Skull

Mmmmm...Russian weapons in Cuba?

who talk the talk
But how many of us
walk the walk

sure thing Rainbow Skull... Russia must denie it! thats part of the game and the plan. imagine RUssia saying yeah "were are placing our bombers in Cuba and were gona bomb the US soon!"

So, Russia is silently postionning it self slowly slowly... then outa of no where the bear will strike by surprise! Kill the Pope Ratzinger and start invading Europe sometime next year!

Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

Edited by - pacino on Jul 28 2008 8:36:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2008 :  06:11:37 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is all starting to sound a bit cold war and much like the Cuba missile crisis of 1962.

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  05:45:25 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Russia is making it's move big time...this could all escalate suddenly and without warning into a new war if it's not kept in check.

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2008 :  06:34:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
guys!! RUssia threatren to attack .. and this is just on time on the Olympic Games of Beiking!! Mabus = obama will soon be killed and it all starts...

Russia warns Georgia over South Ossetia 'aggression'

Story Highlights

NEW: Russian television says Russian troops are moving into South Ossetia.

NEW: Russian authorities said several of its peacekeepers died in a Georgian attack

NEW: Vladimir Putin warned Russia would respond to Georgia's actions

Georgia accused Russian aircraft of bombing its territory

NATO Secretary-General Jaap de Hoop Scheffer urged all sides to begin talks

Edited by - pacino on Aug 08 2008 06:38:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2008 :  08:51:12 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The situation in Abkhazia and Southern Ossetia really could escalate into WW3! I have been reading up recently on this and todays events on the day the Olympics begins is surely a very bad sign of things to come!

This article from the Times indicates the intricate web of relationships internationally that have a stake in what happens to Georgia!

Its quite scary!!!

I do think this could be the trigger of something! If all eyes turn towards Russia, Iran could use the opportunity to attack Israel at the same time, war erupting in the Middle East and the Caucusus would dramatically reduce oil supplies to the West and that alone could trigger fullscale war!

I feel quite sick now!
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2008 :  04:06:41 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Russia has done as expected, it's move's in Cuba pointed to a major move in Europe on the horizon. It is no accident it chose 888 and the start of the game's. While all eye's are focusing on China, Russia thought it could slip in with minimum fuss. This move is just one of many Russia is planning, watch as it pushes forward then pull's back, appearing to make comprimises and secret deal's. All of this will seem like small conflict's and nothing much to worry about but....if Russia does go ahead with this plan in it's entirety it will drag it out over a period.

DON'T BE FOOLED! This is a WAR tactic and not one Russia has'nt planned with great detail.

Mike I read your article on the overview and updates page, I also read your prediction...Very well spotted. But does'nt it make you wonder if China may be in on this?

I have deep suspicion's about China and I believe after the game's we will begin to see where China really stand's on such issues.

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2008 :  1:27:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yep its a Russian-Chinese war tactic very well put together on the time of the "Slaughter Games". Basically, we should expect verbal encounters between the U.S and Russia on T.V which will then flame up.

As a proof that China is involved with Russia, just in " American stabbed to death /killed at Games ":
(we should expect more like this soon)

I expect sooner or later Iran to drop in da game, and RUssia to start the invasion of Europe.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2008 :  06:49:43 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I cannot help but to chime in on this one. Please note that in the text below I am not defending any side in this Georgian conflict. Innocent people are dying and there is no excuse for that in any way, or from any side. But all sides are currently running their propaganda machine on full power and as such any information received from the mainstream media (and many other information outlets) is not to be trusted.

Currently the Western media is painting Russia as the war mongering/blood thirsty/immoral agressor. Though their is no doubt that Russia is currently heavily involved in bombarding targets in Georgia, their are a few points that needs to be taken into account before it is declared that this is all Russia's fault (as some posters in this thread do currently). Below is some information that can be learned from other information outlets. Though this does not make the information true fact, as much as mainstream Western media is not about true facts anymore, use your own judgement.

- The Georgian army started this conflict by bombarding the South Ossetian capitol of Tskhinvali and the Russian peacekeepers stationed their. The reports are that 1400 people died in this bombardment. Note that the Western media tries to make you believe that it was the Russian army that caused these casualties. See the following link for a different view on the start of the conflict:

- The US and Israel have been supplying arms, personel and training to the Georgian army for years now. It has been well documented that at least at the start of the conflict on August 8th, there were suspected US and Israeli personel in Georgia. See the links below on some of the information:

* You must be logged in to see this link.
(Security cooperation exercise Immediate Response 2008 begins with official ceremony in Republic of Georgia)

(Georgian minister tells Israel Radio: Thanks to Israeli training, we're fending off Russian military)

(The president of South Ossetia claims mercenaries took part in Georgia’s offensive against the breakaway republic)

(At 10 minutes, 30 seconds into this video, a South Ossetian woman claims Georgian troops had American emblems)

- The Georgian troops have reportedly been commiting genocide on the people of South Osetia, trying to perform 'ethnic cleansing' by drowning people and throwing grenades in their cellar hideouts, running them over with their tanks or just plain setting them on fire. Note that again the western media is trying to blame all of this on the Russian side. While it may be true that they are commiting atroceties (as any army these days is bound to do), it isn't as one-sided as the mainstream media reports. The Georgian president Saakashvili cannot be exempt from this as it was his task to steer the country in this direction.

(Georgian troops burn South Ossetian refugees alive)

(Saakashvili’s Rose Revolution dreams at risk)

(Conflict Between Russia and the US in the Caucasus)

(American says U.S. and Georgia to answer for violence)

The above is just a small amount of information currently available all over the Internet. I would like to urge everyone to not take anything at face value (even the above), but to start your own search on what is realy going on here. To say that Russia is the only party to blame is just plain wrong, as usual there is another side to this conflict. It cannot be denied that there is a heavy involvement from at least Israel and the US in this conflict and the question we need to ask ourselfs is why? (Actually one of the obvious answers is of course oil, but is that the only one?)

One last thing that currently is completely under the radar but is going to be very important in the very near future (and very nice to see you have placed it on your frontpage Mike), is the build up of a massive navy armada that is currently heading for Iran. It may be very likely that this Georgian conflict has been instigated to keep that and the following conflict with Iran out of media for as long as possible.

Edited by - n/a on Aug 11 2008 06:51:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2008 :  10:55:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
in the next weeks/days we should expect to see some flaming words or TV Debate that might perhaps some Nuclear War as Mike stated on his website. Till now, its really deteriorating!

Latest on CNN: "Reports:
> Russia moving DEEPER into Georgia"
> GEORGIAN PRESIDENT: "RUSSIA WANTS TO EXTEND ITS CONTROL OVER FORMER SOVIET STATES - USSR"

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2008 :  6:20:27 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Joan - agree with you. Media often portrays one side (or usually the paying side) of an argument, and when it comes to war, as they say, 'the first casualty in war is the truth'.

None the less, there is a critical conflict escalating where once again western and Russian interests conflict - so diplomacy and a cool head is required and comments from Bush on this conflict have not been constructive. The US needs a leader like JFK again in these sorts of situations!?!

Your comment about Iran is spot on - once again distractions elsewhere, i.e. Olympics and Georgia - allow the spotlight to be moved away from Iran for what may turn about to be enough time for the US to position itself for a strike. Once again a cool head was required to end the Iran nuclear crisis diplomatically - too many stubborn leaders on all sides in that one, with maybe only the EU really trying to resolve and compromise. Once again it may be too late as we have to think the US has already made up its mind on Iran.

What the world needs now is strong leaders, but cant see any...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2