Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 2) Nostradamus and the New Prophecy Almanacs
 WAR IN THE BALKANS
 RUSSIA THREATENS NUKE STRIKE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  6:32:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So the telegraph reports that Russia wants to "REDRAW THE FACE OF EUROPE" as a Superpower ( You must be logged in to see this link. ) . Afterall, why Russia would stop now and withdraw? this is the 5th day and it has already controlled 70% of Georgia. The simple reason in my opinion is that it just wanted to:

1. Proove its a Superpower, more powerful or "as powerful" as the U.S
2. Destroying the Pipeline used by the West and Israel, it would be controlling the majority of the Oil World Wide... making Russia again the Superpower!

So now Israel and the U.S. are rushing to attack and take control of the Iranian Straight of Hormuz. But Russia is sending all its Naval Boats there.

"A war in the Middle East will precede the Third World War and would generate tensions between the United States and Russia:
Iran and Israel will confront each other. Russia will support and provide Iran with military arsenal and the Israeli-US group will do the same until the United States and Russian navy each other in a tense standoff in the Mediterranean Sea before World War III.
The aim of Russia in this preliminary war is to take over the United States, Canada and over all nations of the world in the near future. "

So is the BIG encouter between Russia/Iran and U.S./Israel in the incoming weeks? If its the case the prophecies will indicate clearly the end of time/Apolcaypse to be happening.

What do you think Mike?

Welcome to the countdown to World War III:
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  10:30:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very difficult to say, Pacino. After all, I only predicted a Russian invasion of Georgia, and have speculated that it might be part of Russia's efforts to reinforce its southern flank (as prophesied by Erna Stieglitz). Remember that this southern flank includes Afghanistan, Iran (which they already have as an ally), Iraq, Turkey, the former Yugoslavia, and Greece. I have never expected that Russia could accomplish all of this overnight, which is why fears of World War III at this time may be a bit premature. They could establish a southern flank in a year maybe, but I suspect it will take closer to three or four.

The northern flank is another matter. When they apply themselves to Scandinavia and Finland that stage could be over in a matter of weeks. Even so, they may choose to take little bites out of this region too over a period of three or four years.

Keep in mind that I have moderated my views that World War III in Europe will happen for certain by August 2009. I now believe that this stage of the war might not happen until August 2012. This is why I am putting up two sets of predictions for the 2009-2016 period:

1) one set has World War III moving into Europe (and the Planet X flyby) occurring in August 2009, with a continued Muslim conflict in southern Europe, mixed with revolutions and civil wars taking place in France, Italy, Germany, and Great Britain from 2010 to 2016.

2) the other set has a UN-brokered ceasefire stopping World War III in its tracks in August 2009, followed by a ceasefire violation by Iran in August 2011, World War III moving into Europe (and the Planet X flyby) occurring in 2012, with a continued Muslim conflict in southern Europe, mixed with revolutions and civil wars taking place in France, Italy, Germany, and Great Britain from 2013 to 2016.

There are other major differences in the configurations for each set of 2009-2016 pages that will become apparent once I have both sets posted to my website. At the moment I have only the alternative 2009 pages up (2009 Part Four and Five pages). Soon the 2010s will be up.

A major war in the Middle East is what we must watch out for before worrying about Russia invading Europe and exchanging nukes with the United States. That war, like Russia's incursions, could happen in fits, "like a women in her birth pangs." That is how I have seen the preliminary wars play out in my dreams:

"Hot wars will break out in other places -- the Balkans, the Caucasus, the Caspian, the Near East, the Pacific, elsewhere -- ending temporarily with ceasefires or evolving into low level conflicts, only to break out again with major military actions."

"I see in my dreams war going on in Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan ceaselessly for several years. I also see other countries making war in other places, like China or North Korea in the Pacific, or Russia and Iran in the Caspian Sea region, new wars in the Balkans, and of course Israel with Syria and Lebanon. These other wars move into the foreground and then they withdraw into the background ... sometimes months go by without a shot being fired in these other wars. To the people it is as if those wars have stopped, and only the war in Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan continue, but later these other wars start up again, worse then before. Each time big powers like China and Russia move into war again it is much worse each time and the destruction to America's navies is truly alarming to see. There is much bloodshed in the Persian Gulf, Arabian Sea, Red Sea, Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean, and the Eastern Mediterranean.

People will be terrified to see what happens in the naval wars. I see these always and they are horrible. To see monstrous warships and aircraft carriers deployed and to see them destroy each other utterly in fire and smoke. To see the nuclear explosions at sea and the great tidal waves that drown coastal cities in waters of blood."

"Because the wars appear with great strength and then move into the background, low level, people are lulled into believing this is not World War III but rather a world crisis, but it is World War III."

"Like Jesus says about the wars and earth changes in the end times: they will be 'like the birth pangs of a woman.' I see the same thing happening over a span of years -- war is low level then it is high level, like a tide moving in and out, but getting worse each time. And surprise offensives in other places when all seems low level elsewhere.

And we, as television viewers, get used to all of this -- even to the horrors that come periodically.

You know how it has been with Afghanistan since the start of 2002 -- it seems pretty much over, but it really isn't. Conflict continues there at a low level. I believe this will be the case for more years to come. Note how it springs to the foreground every so often then fades back. But of course the weapons in use there are not like what will be used when the war moves to Iran and Iraq. But I see the same thing happening regarding those countries after the opening air campaign, only when things move to the foreground it will involve weapons of mass destruction, then the fighting will become low-level again for several months. And so on."

"I have had many dreams over the last several years where Russia makes incursions somewhere and we all watch on TV and think, 'My God, this must be the start of World War III.'"

And then the war incursion takes on the characteristics of a crisis and brews for a few months or so. Then as quickly as it began, hostilities are curiously over. Then we who are watching let out a sigh of relief.

I never know where this is happening when I wake up from the dream. But I know in the dream where it is when it is happening, just not after I wake up.

I know this much: when the war moves from land into the water there will be much high anxiety for those who watch this on television news. It really comes and goes in waves. It's "Ohhh" (exclaim with dread and awe) then later "Ahhhh" (sigh of relief). And the time between dread and relief gets shorter and shorter as the years pass until major wars with major powers.

And there are several other countries doing the same thing as Russia: China either takes land or moves like it will, then moves back. Maybe North Korea too. Also, Iran in the Persian Gulf.

Also, I think, Russia in the Pacific Ocean.

This is how it goes every few months for some places and every other year for other places, and the territories are not familiar to me when I awake, but are well-known to me whilst in the dream state.

Eventually these land grabs become more and more dangerous, and become permanent occupations, until we begin to see larger and larger military exchanges. I have seen great warships on fire and they will call this a crisis too because then fighting ceases for a while, yet everything remains strained."

"May 13, 1996
9:00 AM

I have had a vivid, terrifying dream that the Soviet Union was reintegrated and that the old style communists were back in power. There was a deep, pervasive sense of dread everywhere because the new leadership was considering using nuclear weapons against the United States. At the time there was an ongoing war in the Middle East -- one which I have dreamt about periodically over the last several months -- involving Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, and U.S. forces in the Persian Gulf.

It is a war that seems to rise and ebb, widening a little each time it rises again. In the beginning it mostly involved Iraq and the U.S., then Iraq and Turkey, then Iraq, Iran, and Turkey, and so on. Greece has been involved on some occasions, and so have some of the former Soviet Moslem republics.

In one report, I witnessed smoke and fire billowing out of a large black mass. The scene appeared to be in black and white. The scene turned out to be the destruction of a great naval fleet in the Persian Gulf. Also, in the dream was a threat repeated over a period of several days of an imminent nuclear attack by the resurrected Soviet Union against the United States. However, the attack never seemed to be carried out. But the times were very, very tense. Most of this appeared televised at home. However, before I awoke, I was watching a televised update on a large screen in a hotel restaurant or lounge."

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2008 :  5:24:26 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great post Mike - your years of detailed research is showing the way as your predictions become more of a reality in regards to the build up of WWIII.

-------------------------

More disputes between former comrades. All of sudden The Black Sea region has become an even hotter spot...

Ukraine vows to implement orders on Russia fleet

At the same time the US proceeds with the next step of the controversial missle shield in Eastern Europe - looks like both Russia and US are going to dig their heels in...

U.S. and Poland sign missile shield deal

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  03:46:48 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The US and Poland signed the securit deal yesterday, now Russia will have US missile base, army and aircraft base right at their front door. Its almost a reversal of the Cuban Missile Crisis all over again!!!

The Caucusus is definitely not the place to be now!!! If Russia begins to exert its influence aggressively there again, it will effectively shut off oil and gas supplies to Europe, so the EU will be at there mercy!!!

I think its time to move to New Zealand!
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  5:00:05 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its getting hotter all of a sudden...

Russia threatens nuclear attack on Poland over US missile shield deal

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  9:28:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually the situation is remarkably similar to the Cuban Missile Crisis, although events are slightly out of sequence.

Let us not forget that before the Georgian "provocation" in South Ossetia, which triggered the Russian invasion of Georgia, that reports were proliferating that Cuba and Venezuela were receiving nuclear bombers from Russia.

Now we are informed that the US has deployed an missile defence system in Poland.

Many people did not know it in 1962, but the US had a similar nuclear defence system in place in Turkey. Everyone knew about the Russian bombers and missiles in Cuba, but no one was allowed to know about the US bombers and missiles in Turkey. That is why people were so surprised when Kennedy seemed to miraculously convince the Russians to withdraw their weapons from Cuba.

All he actually did was pledge to remove the US defence system from Turkey in return for Russia pulling theirs out of Cuba.

The latest news on the missile system in Poland is much worse than the English-speaking Western media is reporting. This just in:

Swedish online newspaper "aftonbladet.se" writes that:

Russian General Anatolij Nogovitsyn Threatens to Annihilate Poland:

Hold on to your safety jackets, its going to be a bumpy ride!

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2008 :  03:19:26 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now the Ukraine are offering the US and the EU access to their radar system in defiance of their Russian neighbours.
It is definitely hotting up there!
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  08:23:43 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is no shortage of report's in the press on what Russia is doing.

It seem's most likely this all started with that attack on the Russian peace keeping force's and not the Russian army invading Georgia first, though who can actually tell what is the truth in all of this conflict. To be honest it no longer matter's, the USA are charging ahead with a plan that can only spell trouble. I agree that Russia has to defend itself, it cannot be weak or the USA will pounce all over it. From this point of view I see how Russia is only doing what it feel's right. However I am sure there is more going on here than we are being told.

Russia want's control of Europe's Gas & Oil and USA want's to slap missile bases to keep the appearance of NATO. This could turn into a bitter war, but just as easy it could be the hope of a new way for peace.

Europe should be looking to ease both the USA and Russia into a comprimise. Disband the NATO force's and begin a new coalition which represent's it's global position. One where it could bring some sort of balance to USA and Russia, if Europe is important to both countries, they will have to listen.

Of course I can't see either USA or Russia backing down.

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2008 :  04:57:17 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Russia has tested certain countries Airforce response times, pushed it's neighbouring boarder's and now is testing Navel response's. Russia is gearing for war. No suprise Medvedev will aim for talk's with the east.

Interesting article to read.

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2008 :  1:06:23 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Darkcomet
Russia has tested certain countries Airforce response times, pushed it's neighbouring boarder's and now is testing Navel response's. Russia is gearing for war. No suprise Medvedev will aim for talk's with the east.

Interesting article to read.

I do not post here at all really, mostly for the reason to avoid argument because I do not agree with the viewpoint that is currently held both on the mainpage and on these forums regarding this Georgian crisis.

But the link to the article you posted has to be the most biased, opiniated, pro neocon, pro US domination of the entire world, piece of crap I have read in a long time. He does not state any facts, only opinions and very biased ones at that. The only thing I will give him credit for is mentioning the energy corridor through Georgia, which is indeed a large part of this crisis and which is the thing that the west (correctly) is freaking out on. Even though they are disguising it as 'Russian aggression' rethoric.

A few things I would like to point out that is not widely known due to it not being reported in the western media:

- Georgia has been armed by the US and Israel for the last few years
- Evidence of US citizens fighting along the Georgian troops has been found:
- Neither Russia nor Georgia has complied to the five point Sarkozy peace agreement of withdrawing troops to the positions they held on August 6th
- The trans-Georgian oil pipeline was to be build through a valley bordering Abkhazia. With their independence declared, this will now not be possible anymore, which is almost solely the reason of all this fuss
- Building work on the US missile defense plan in Poland had already started a few months ago, estimate is now that the intereceptor missiles will be online in 2009, the promised Patriots will be in Poland before the end of 2008. The very weak excuse of protecting against missiles from Iran does not hold. First: the base is situated in the almost extreme north of Poland (the worst possible location in Europe for intercepting missiles, as that must be done in the early stages of launch). Second: Iran doesn't even have the technology to fire a missile for more than 2000km, that won't even reach large parts of Turkey, let alone the rest of Europe.

Now like I said in my first post here: There is no reason to take me up on my words, but at least do the right thing and research some of these things on your own. I am not saying that Russia has it all right, but I am saying that you must be very carefull these days on what is written by the media (both Western and Russian of course). Unarguably, Both sides are gearing up their rethoric and military capability though. So it could become quite hairy.

One more thing to note in response to the post I quoted where it says Russia is gearing for war: NATO is currently trying to build up a fleet of over 15 warships in the Black Sea. Some of these (like the USS McFaul) do have Tomahawk capability with a possible nuclear load. NATO warships have no mandate in the Black Sea, there is actually an agreement that severely limits the amount of foreign NATO warships in the Black Sea, which NATO is currently ignoring. And the excuse of delivering aid should not fool anyone these days (noticed how all the aid being delivered by the US coast guard cutter Dallas was conveniently wrapped in black plastic?). From an impartial viewpoint, it looks more like NATO who is preparing a strike fleet in the Black Sea for war. Turkey has caught on to this and is now refusing anymore NATO ships access to the Black Sea.

Edited by - n/a on Aug 29 2008 1:07:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

KAT

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2008 :  3:42:48 PM  Show Profile Send KAT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Joan,

I agree with almost everything you have said, though I don't nessasaraly agree with the view that this site is pro neocon,pro american domination ( but perhaps I am misinterpreting your post and you just mean this topic ).

I think it is very easy to fall in to a pro west stand-point just because you ( I ) live there, vested interests should not be overlooked when examining what is going on.

Knowing the human race as you do,
Why would you not believe in conspiracy theories..? :K.T.
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2008 :  9:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, please.

One could write a book about the duplicitous, back-stabbing, double-dealing Russian Federation and its previous incarnation, the Soviet Empire, but that would be way too time-consuming.

OF COURSE the missiles in Poland are intended to protect Europe and, to some smaller extent, the United States against RUSSIA's VAST NUCLEAR ARSENAL and not some embryonic threat from Iran or North Korea of a few crude low-yield nuclear warheads loaded on to ballistic missiles a few notches higher in sophistication than a Saddam-era Iraqi SCUD. It would require an intelligence somewhat lower than shrub's not to realise that. Yet even Russia realises this missile defence system would be virtually useless against a massive attack by them. Also, let's not forget that well over a month before this decision to deploy was made official, Russia was sending missiles and bombers to Venezuela and Cuba and, according to that grinning little tyrant Hugo Chavez, still are. What are THEY for? To make Central America secure from a US nuclear attack??? *LOL* Of course not, they are in place so the Russian Empire (yes, South Ossetia has now officially been annexed as part of Russia) can encircle the USA with its nuclear arsenal.

Of course many people have forgotten about that because they have been blindslided by this pathetic Russian war of annexation, using Chechnya war tactics to beat up on an independent state in Transcaucasia (God, I wish people would stop calling Georgia a Caucasus state, it is one of three nations that make up the lower region known as Transcaucasia which, along with Turkey, links Russia and Europe to the Middle East and Central Asia). The strategic importance of Transcaucasia to Moscow is two-fold: it brings them closer to two major oil sources: the Caspian Sea oil and the larger, greatly coveted Middle East oil supply in the Persian Gulf and the Arabian peninsula.

But enough of this. A powerful nation with a huge nuclear arsenal that allows a man like Vladimir Zhirinovsky to be Head of the Duma (for life it would seem), a man who has seriously proposed such actions as irradiating Germany and turning the Baltics into a sea of glass, is a country that cannot be seriously TRUSTED by any Western nation.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  06:06:16 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Joan,
We respect all opinions here as long as they are reasoned out well. I liked your opinion actually as you did create a reasonable argument.

One thing I would like to point out, you think we are all Pro-American here, I can honestly say I dont think we are, I think we are Pro-Earth! As in we are concerned with the wlfare of everyone on this planet and issues such as the South Ossetia troubles will affect everyone potentially if a war breaks out on an international scale.

I am very troubled by all this. Russia claims to be a democratic nation when it is clearly just a reincarnation of the communist state. Do democratically elected governments grab land from other nations and assimilate them into their own nation against the will of the entire world?

Russia is planning to absorb South Ossetia which is a province of Georgia into Russia!

Being from Ireland I know all about what happens when one country takes over another, or witholds possession of a province, it only leads to war, terrorism, death and destruction.

I agree that Georgis original actions were unwarranted and stupid, but Russias actions are a disgrace and NATOs actions are bordering on very very dangerous!!
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  8:03:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dutch sabotage agent recalled from Iran over “impending” US attack - report

DEBKAfile Special Report

August 30, 2008, 5:36 PM (GMT+02:00)

A Dutch AIVD Secret Service ultra-secret operation underway in Iran in recent years has been halted and an agent recalled in view of “impending US plans to attack Iran,” within weeks, writes Joost de Haas, known for his good intelligence contacts, in the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

The AIVD operation aimed to infiltrate and sabotage the weapons [and nuclear] industry in the Islamic Republic.

According to intelligence sources in the Netherlands, the US [or Israel] was expected to make a decision within weeks to attack nuclear plants with unmanned aircraft, used to avoid risking the lives of air crews and warplanes.

DEBKAfile’s military sources report this would be the first time drones operated by remote control were used against major strategic targets, necessary in Israel’s case to hold its air fleet and flight crews ready to defend the country against reprisal from Iran’s allies. Syria and the Lebanese Hizballah have stockpiled thousands of rockets for this purpose.

The Iranian targets to be bombed would include also military installations brought to light partly by the Dutch espionage operation, described by De Telegraaf as extremely successful. “One of the agents was able to infiltrate the Iranian industry” and for years shared information with the American CIA. “Various supplies could also be sabotaged and stopped. These were parts for missiles and launching equipment.”

According to DEBKAfile’s sources, the expectation disclosed by the Dutch newspaper would explain the fresh spate of threats from Iran.

Thursday, Aug. 28, Iranian sources told the London-based Arabic al Quds that Tehran had recently transferred to Hizballah new long-range rockets capable of hitting every inch of Israeli soil with great accuracy.

They were to be fired if Israel or the United States attacked Iran.

Dep. Chief of General Staff Masus Jazairi said Saturday, Aug. 30, that any attack on Iran would mean the beginning of a new world war. He said the “greed of the US and Zionists” is gradually leading the world to collapse as demonstrated in Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan and the Caucasus.

DEBKAfile’s Iran sources report a shakeup is in progress in the Islamic Republic’s top military command.

Amir (Maj. Gen.) Seyed Abdollrahim Mousavi was named acting chief of staff

of the armed forces – a new post created as backup in case the army chief comes to harm in combat.

Amir Mohamad Hosseyn Dadras becomes deputy chief of staff for coordination.

Amir Reza Pourdastan is the new commander of the army’s ground corps.

Original article here: You must be logged in to see this link.

Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

Edited by - pacino on Aug 30 2008 8:04:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2008 :  2:19:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Syrian commandos invade 7 Greater Tripoli villages of N. Lebanon

Syria, Russia Strengthen Naval Cooperation

Edited by - pacino on Sep 13 2008 4:15:35 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page