Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 2) Nostradamus and the New Prophecy Almanacs
 WAR IN THE BALKANS
 RUSSIA THREATENS NUKE STRIKE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2008 :  11:59:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Pacino,

I realise you are looking at the bigger picture concerning Syria and Russia preparing the Gog/Magog alliance, but I would point your attention towards the Syrian invasion of greater Tripoli villages in northern Lebanon.

This could well be the opening act for several other events, one of them a prediction of mine you have featured on your site:

Prime Minister of Lebanon Fouad Siniora Assassinated – [June 2008]

It is a few months late, but I would not be too surprised to see this happen.

Also, behind the scenes, are the machinations of Bashar al-Assad's uncle, Rifaat al-Assad. Rifaat would like to join Lebanon to Syria and also overthow his nephew Bashar. I believe certain West European nations, such as France (despite Sarkozy's visit with Bashar), and also the United States would love to install Rifaat al-Assad as their "man" in the Middle East ... and they would do it under the blind of coup and turmoil in both Lebanon and Syria. Once in power, Mubarak of Egypt would be assassinated, and then Rifaat could begin the consolidation of the Levant Arab states into a true United Arab Republic, the dream Nasser could never fully realise.

As head of this union he could then play the role of peacemaker and sign a peace agreement, a covenant, with Israel, pledging to defend it against all threats in the region. This would then give the West the leverage needed to use Assad's UAR to bring about a final solution in Iraq and then annex (absorb) it into the new UAR. This would effectively isolate Saudi Arabia and Iran, the two behemoths in control of most of the Middle East oil. The Arabians would then have to choose between a fundamentalist state with ties to the Afghan Taliban and Al Qaeda or remain friends and trading partners with The West. The ultimate goal would be to effectively isolate Iran politically, economically, religiously, and militarily.

I have little doubt that Rifaat will be installed. The question is whether it will be before World War III can happen or after it has been waged.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
598 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2008 :  07:47:06 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Russia sends warships on military exercise in America's 'backyard' as the new Cold War intensifies.

You must be logged in to see this link.

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2008 :  1:42:32 PM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed! I have been keeping an eye on the completely vehemently US hating Hugo Chavez and Venezuela! Definitely a liability for the US I think. Russias fleet travelling across the Atlantic on an invitation is not good!
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
598 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2008 :  04:46:07 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know before in previous post's I have used the term that Russia is gearing up for war. But what if using this term is wrong? What if Russia is not preparing to start a war or be the aggressor? But is preparing to defend itself from some force or another?

The article on Mike's overview and update's page give's indication to this being the case. It is President Dmitri Medvedev's use of word's which caught my attention.

"We will continue to develop new weapon systems, but we will also continue to test the ones we already have," Medvedev says.
- "Its efficiency has been proven duriing time. Our shield is working fine."

He is addressing this issue on the apperance that this is NOT about attack - but it is really about DEFENCE.

This make's me ask. Is Russia really making preparation's to defend itself from something more than war with Nato or any country for that matter?

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

thomsop

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  4:13:31 PM  Show Profile Send thomsop a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had similar thoughts DC, especially when Georgia went on the 'offensive' with South Ossetia and Russia went in to 'defend'.

All we get though is what is reported in the news, and I think there's lots of games being played in the background by both sides. Kinda hard to tell who's right or wrong as both side like to make out they're the good guys. We'll probably never know for sure, that's my feeling.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  7:45:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Something we havent seen ... back to the COLD WAR, pretty alarming I would say. I proof that WWIII is on the brink (no later then 2010 IMO):

Two Russian Nuclear Submarines Make USA Shake With Fear

Two Russian nuclear submarines have been patrolling the USA’s East Coast during the recent several days, The New York Times wrote. One of the submarines was detected Tuesday about 200 miles off the US coast, anonymous sources at the Pentagon said.

Continued... You must be logged in to see this link.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
- Site to be updated soon!
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  9:33:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Putin threatens to build-up More Advanced Nukes if START not Ratified

Russian PM warns country will deploy new nuclear technology if the US does not ratify the new arms reduction treaty.

Calling resistance to the treaty "dumb," Mr. Putin warned Wednesday that his country will find it necessary to build up its nuclear forces if the United States doesn't ratify the new arms reduction treaty, the Associated Press reports.

The treaty, called New START, was worked out this year amid praise that it marked a newly cooperative spirit between Washington and Moscow. Many Republicans in the U.S. Senate, led by senators John Kyl, R-Ariz., and George Voinivich, R-Ohio, however, are expressing reluctance to ratify it.

Mr. Putin warned in an interview with CNN's Larry King that if the U.S. does not ratify the treaty, his country will probably begin deploying more and new nuclear weapons technology.

"We've been simply saying that this is what all of us expects to happen if we don't agree on a joint effort there," said Mr. Putin, adding that it would take "a very dumb nature" for the United States to ignore its own interests -- but if it does, "then we'll have to react somehow."

On CBS' "The Early Show" Wednesday, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs expressed optimism to anchor Harry Smith over avoiding that negative outcome.

"The START treaty will be done by Christmas," said Gibbs, answering questions about waning cooperation between political parties. "You've seen increasing willingness" to work together on it.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2012 :  11:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Breaking News - Clinton: Russia and China will 'pay price' for supporting Assad

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Jul 06 2012 11:01:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2012 :  12:33:55 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Russia can match USA militarily with her nukes - so the tough talk from Mrs Clinton is just that - all talk no action - big hat, no cattle.

China can destroy USA financially tomorrow - because they hold almost 1 trillion in US currency for oil trading etc. If they all choose to do as Iran has done and dump the $US and instead open their own oil trading bourses - selling energy in roubles etc - then USA is finished, dead in the water - broke and busted!.

Anyone of these two nations could ***** slap Hillary Clinton and her country down tomorrow if they so choose.

Much of the rest of the world are hoping that these country's do so.

All the USA has left is a tired military!

The have been fighting illegal wars of aggression to steal other nations oil wealth because the USA has grown to fat and lazy to work hard and manufacture goods to trade for energy that it needs.

Instead it (and sadly my own nation too) are instead sending our best military people to die in the camel and flea infested sandpits of the middle east in order to steal their God given oil wealth. Typically these soldiers are the lower socio economic demo-graph of our society and we seem consider them 'expendable' in our desire for ever more cheap energy upon which our economies are built.

Really this is all about propping up the Texas Oil Oligarchy who rule the USA and the rest of the world - yet who's own sweet texas crude was sucked dry 100 years ago.

IF the oil cartells hadn't suppressed so much of the alternate energy sources technology - there would be no need now to kill those peoples of the middle east to steal their oil.

Those regimes headed by US backed puppets who still have oil to sell like the House of Saud for example - wish to keep the price as high as possible...

All this unnecessary taking of innocent life in the middle east for oil - cannot end well for us in the west.

I hope it comes to an end sooner than later and I sincerely hope someone ***** slaps Hillary Clinton down for her tough talk - calls her bluff and sends her home with her tail between her legs - because frankly the rest of the world has had enough of her bull**** talk.

This madness has to end and the sooner the better for all concerned.

The USA can choose to operate differently if it wishes in its dealings with the rest of the world.

If t doesn't change course soon then I would say the people of the
USA are in for a world of hurt sooner than later.

Perhaps the only way they will come to understand the need to act like decent world citizens is if they suffer the same fate as they inflicted in WW2 on Nagasakli and Hiroshima on their own soil.

I have no axe to grind with the man in the street in the USA - her citizens are as horrified as the rest of the world at what is going on, but the facts are that USA is no longer a country run by the people for the people - its become a country run by the corporate world oil oligarchy, for the benefit of the corporatocracy.

The man in the street has no power left to change this - short of a civil rebellion/ civil war or military coup.

If the US Military do NOT take control of the country soon and return its management to the people - then those officers who have sworn an oath to uphold the constitution and protect the nation from all enemy's both foreign and domestic - will rightfully be held accountable and likely charged with dereliction of duty, war crimes and treason.

Never in my lifetime did I think I would live to see the might USA sink so low as this.

While I still respect her people - the an in the street - its not possible to have any respect for the government such as it is of the USA.

The false flag event that 9/11 was undoubtedly spelled the end of the USA as the world knew it.

Now that the rules have all changed to every man for himself all bets are off.

I for one won;t lose any sleep nor cry many tears when the mighty USA gets whats undoubtedly coming to her.

Its all avoidable in the end - and bad men only prosper when good men do nothing - all that's needed is a few good men...

Whats the chances they will stand up and be counted any time soon?

If i were a betting man I'd say the odds are pretty long and getting longer by the day.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2012 :  9:34:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it aint looking good right now as Russia and US are starting a war of words around Syria. Russia is calling the US a state that sponsors terrorism !

This reminds me of the following prophecies from Mike (2009):

• US/Nato Air or Naval Base in North Sea Bombed by Russia

• IN THE UN: Russia Declares Israel Responsible for
    Widening War and a Threat to the Entire World
  • -> VERY Likely soon especially after the accusations that Russia made to the US about sponsoring terrorism!
  • Russia Calls for International Action Against Israel

RUSSIA: US Position on Syria Directly Endorses Terrorism

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Jul 25 2012 10:03:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2012 :  8:43:53 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
U.S. official: Syrian regime seems to be readying for massacre

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2012 :  9:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Putin: Russia to Keep Nuclear Arms Ready for Action

Russia said Thursday it was not going to start a new arms race, but would keep its nuclear weapons and aerospace defense constantly ready for action.

President Vladimir Putin told a government meeting on the country's armament program "... no one should doubt the reliability and efficiency of our nuclear potential, as well as the aerospace defense".

He said nuclear weapons remained the "most important guarantee" of Russia's sovereignty and integrity, adding they still played a key role in keeping global and regional balance and stability.

Meanwhile, Putin also highlighted the importance of the development of the aerospace forces.

"It must be kept in constant combat readiness, taking into account the plans of a potential enemy to develop the first-strike means," Putin said, without spelling out the name of the "potential enemy".

The government should allocate considerable funds for the upgrading of the aerospace and the nuclear forces, he said.

Russia plans to upgrade up to 85 percent of its strategic nuclear weapons and up to 70 percent of aerospace defense weapons by 2020. The government has earmarked 20 trillion rubles (about 600 billion US dollars) for the massive re-armament program until 2020.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2012 :  07:56:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
China slams new US-Iran sanctions as 'serious violation of intl rules'

Fresh US sanctions against Iran, targeting not only the country’s oil industry but also foreign banks have sparked a furore. China warned Washington of a worsening in Sino-American relations, while Iran said the penalties amounted to "military war."

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2