Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 6.) Other Prophets and Prophecies
 Prophecy in the News
 Riots, hoarding and panic.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  04:56:52 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With the world weather becomming something of a rollercoaster ride, growing food has taken a beating of floods and drought, not to mention now the added pressure for crops to be grown as fuel.
Now recession is becomming ever more an issue, the USA is gonna have to sooner or later admit, there are problems and pull it head out of the sand.

Mike you said this may happen with your article
'Mass Rioting Breaks Out Across the United States
-- Martial Law Imposed and Mass Exterminations'

You must be logged in to see this link.

and look at this news article about what is happening now with the food shortages

I will be watching this space closely....

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2008 :  06:16:54 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Growing Food Cost Crisis.

I dont know about USA or the rest of the world but here in the UK prices for food have shot up, I expect they will continue to rise too. Watch out for supermarkets limiting the amount you can spend on groceries??????

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

Rainbow Skull

69 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2008 :  09:03:13 AM  Show Profile Send Rainbow Skull a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Expert warns of unrest as rice price soars

The world is full of people
who talk the talk
But how many of us
walk the walk
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2008 :  08:36:42 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Italy recalls contaminated mozzarella cheese.

ROME (Reuters) - Italy ordered a recall on Friday of mozzarella cheese potentially contaminated with cancer-causing dioxin, as a widening health scare tainted the reputation of one of its best-known culinary products.

Italy's Health Ministry said it was withdrawing products from 25 companies in Campania region, where Italy's best buffalo mozzarella is produced.

****But that is not what is disturbing about this news article...****

GARBAGE CRISIS
?????????????

Italian health officials believe the dioxin is linked to a recent garbage crisis in Naples and the surrounding Campania region.

With dumps in the area full, locals burned piles of rubbish in the streets and in open fields. Health officials say industrial waste was also set ablaze, spreading fumes that in some cases contained dioxin, a toxic chemical.

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  04:42:46 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finally, world leaders decide to deal with the food crisis. Any slower and they would be going backwards

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2008 :  04:48:38 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Britain is being plauged by strike's....expect to see more.

Wage's are too low, the minimun wage need's to be at least 8:25 an hour. Wake up Goverment, join the real world!

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2008 :  7:10:56 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
An interesting checklist for the NWO (?) on this website.

Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2009 :  04:11:56 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Riots in France and Russia over the economy, wildcat strikes in Britain because of contracts being awarded to Italian workers.
Now I'm hearing rumours that Greece wants to pull out of the Euro?

Is this the begining of the end for a united Europe?

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2009 :  07:09:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Halifax: One article I found of interest on that anti-NWO website you posted the link to was the one concerning the Overpopulation Myth. I have heard some people say, I think on this forum, that there are too many people in the world. Sounds like NWO propaganda when you read this:

quote:
(The author states) that everyone in the world could live in the state of Texas some what comfortable. If this is true how can our planet really be in that bad of shape?

With 268,820 square miles of area and 640 acres per square mile the actual acreage is 172,044,800 acres.

The worlds population is 6,706,993,152 according to the CIA.

If we take the amount of people in the world and divide into the available acres in Texas we see how much space each person could have to live on. We find that 38.9 people would have to share 1 acre of land. Is it possible to live in such a crowded place? I cant help but to wonder about some Manhattan Stats. I found 1,620,867 people live on the island with a total area of 22.96 miles. When we multiply our 640 acres per square mile we end up with 14,694.40 sq acres of available space. Divide the number of people into this available space and we have 110.30 people in each acre. So the people of Manhattan survive with 3 times the population density than if everyone in the world moved to Texas, what overpopulation problem are they talking about?
Indeed. I suspect this overpopulation myth is merely a pretext for mass genocide by the NWO in their search to have huge acres of land for each of their aristocratic, blueblood, royal family members and perhaps some domestic servants and slaves thrown in.

It also is a good excuse for them to perform the largest human blood sacrifice to Satan ever committed in human history since it is he they worship (which some defectors from the NWO and Satanist groups have been warning about on websites splattered all over the Internet, including those "detention camps" in the US and also in Europe with the newly made guillotines).

From UAFF - FEMA CAMP WATCH PAGE
You must be logged in to see this link. :

quote:
THE FEMA DEATH CAMP OF THE MOJAVE is a full gassing/cremating DEATH CAMP, dedicated to the TERMINATION OF ALL ON FEMA'S RED/BLUE LIST UNDER MARTIAL LAW. I have previously documented this horrific death camp, and documented the eyewitness accounts of several former NWO supporters who were flown out there. My friends, DOC MARQUIS (Illuminati) and ELAINE KNOST (CIA/Luciferian), formerly high level Illuminati Luciferians but now Christians for many years, were both flown separately to this facility in the Mojave Desert of California. It boasts a landing strip. According to another contact, a DEA agent who personally investigated this FEMA facility, it was recently DOUBLED IN SIZE TO INCREASE KILLING CAPACITY. It is fully staffed. All staff members WEAR BLACK SWAT TEAM UNIFORMS.

When I asked Doc Marquis what his sentiments were, back when he was a member of the Illuminati and given a tour of this killing facility, his reply was, "SHEER JOY! I REJOICED at the thought of CHRISTIANS BEING TERMINATED IN THIS PLACE!" A chilling response, but typical of this nation's Satanists and NWO supporters! This FEMA death camp was shown off as something the NWO and FEMA was literally PROUD OF!!! And there are MANY more FEMA detention camps whose ultimate purpose under MARTIAL LAW is NOT TO SAVE LIFE, but to TERMINATE HUMAN LIVES DEEMED UNWORTHY OF ENTERING INTO THE DAWNING OF LUCIFER'S NEW WORLD ORDER. KNOW THE COLD HARD FACTS ABOUT FEMA! And then think TWICE before going meekly to such camps under a STATE OF MARTIAL LAW in YOUR region.
Pam Schuffert Confirms Guillotines Stored at Fort Lewis

NWO Plan To Guillotine Millions Worldwide (Dramatised)

If beheading looks bad, read about some of the alternative methods of "disposal" being planned ... and implemented even now:

The Report of Human Sacrifices and The Coming "Martial Law"

A DISCLAIMER HERE FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS ONLY ABOUT CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION!
The Bible and other prophetic sources are quite clear ... ALL those who resist and do not follow the beast/antichrist/NWO/etc will be KILLED! Your religion will not matter. Anyone who does not worship the beast or his image will be executed in some manner, most prevelantly, by beheading. However, since this mass genocide of people is actually a blood sacrifice to Satan in disguise (and to give the NWO leaders and their families that much more spacious real estate), no one who refuses the beast system can be sure how they will die ... humanely by guillotine or horribly through torture, burning alive, skinning, etc. Nostradamus warns us all despite what his or her faith may be that the "great furnace" of Moloch will be rebuilt!

Rioting In Europe

Darkcomet: we must watch these riots very closely because they are prophesied as signs that World War III is drawing near, but only if they become revolutions, mass insurrections, civil wars, full-blown anarchy, etc.

Prophecy seems split on Russia: the great mega-revolution to come in Russia will either happen sometime prior to the global war and Russian invasion of Europe or else after Russia has been forced into a retreat from Europe by the deadly yellow dust.

If the mega-revolution starts BEFORE WWIII, then it will spread from Russia to East and Central Europe, Germany, Italy, France, and even Great Britain with the Russian military machine following right behind the huge mass of revolutionaries and refugees moving westwards and southwards, sweeping up and crushing everyone in the way (including the revolutionaries and refugees).

Otherwise, these revolutions will begin in France and spread to Italy and Germany and elsewhere, including Russia (eastwards in other words), with the Russian invasion as a kind of response to all the revolutions in the West. Early last year I predicted revolution in France would occur in February 2009 on 2009 Part One (located at You must be logged in to see this link.), and we can see what has already happened since Thursday. If I am right, Italy and Germany will be following suit soon.

France will be the worst and the longest of all the revolutions. It is possible France may quiet down and try to hold things together in the event of a world war (for it is Muslim armies led by Iran, not Russian armies, that will be invading Southern Europe). The great danger is that the many Muslims living in southern France, as well Algeria across the sea, will aid the invasion when it comes. Afterwards France will fall into the bloodiest revolution since the last one occurred in 1789-1794, thus my prediction for a Reign of Terror in 2010-2013 should we NOT succeed in stopping World War III from happening this year.

But prophecy also says that France will be the first of all European nations plagued by revolution and reigns of terror to recover and will help the other nations drive out the Muslim armies into the sea, and Muslim navies out of the sea, and expell all the Muslim immigrants and occupiers who will be responsible for inciting the violence to begin with, and also pacify the violence and bloodshed in these nations, as well as bring all genocidal "monsters" to trial and execution. And this will be done under the leadership of "the great monarch" who many believe Nostradamus named Chyren/Chiren in the quatrains.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2009 :  7:04:27 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
'So I want to make you all aware of that there is a group called the Illuminati, which I have been in contact with, that is serious about ringing in a benevolent New World Order. And this is the group which originally called themselves "The Illuminati" and established the term "New World Order". This term was quickly adopted by the Old World Order to confuse everybody and give "New World Order" a negative vibration'

Confused? So am I...

Illuminati and New World Order - Unfortunate Choice of Terms

Edited by - halifax on Feb 02 2009 7:05:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2009 :  11:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That article does not make any sense. its too controvertial to this:

ILLUMINATI

"There is a group in the United States and the world, a group that started many years ago, calling itself the Illuminati, coming from the word 'light bearer.' Naturally, My children, this light that they bear stands for Lucifer, and as such they have gone through the world secretly known as Luciferians. They have brought into your country, the United States, and your neighbor Canada, a group of witchcraft practices.

"Well have they laid their plan to destroy your children with drugs, using your school systems, your medias of communication, your newspapers, your televisions, your radios: every means of communication has been infiltrated by the members and submembers of the Illuminati, a conglomeration of individuals and powers and principalities throughout the world, and banking systems. As you well know, My children, money has always been the root of all evil, and many have sold their souls to get to the head.

"Parents, I ask you now to remove from your home all agents or significations relating to the agents and forces of hell--Lucifer and his demons now loosed upon earth. Because you are not accepting the graces given to you from Heaven, parents, you are not aware that your children are being brainwashed by Lucifer. He sends into your homes music. You accept these to make your children happy, but there is a power called witchcraft. Do not laugh as I tell you this. It is here, it is now, and it is powerful, even unto the death of a human being. It is a group that is using religion as a front, My children. There is only one religion that can save your country and all of the countries of the world: the religion of the cross and My Son's sacrifice upon that cross." - Our Lady, November 25, 1978

ACTIVE IN ALL NATIONS

"You understand, My children, that what you read in your newspapers are not fully the truth. They are, also, guarded well by a group named the Illuminati. They are active, My children, in the United States and all the nations of the world, especially in France. Our Lady, June 18, 1987

ILLUMINATI CONTROL MUCH OF THE MEDIA

"I ask that you keep abreast of your times by your radios, and also your newspapers. But remember, My children: keep abreast of your times with an open heart and eyes, because much is kept from you. It is the way of the medias today. They are controlled, My children. Yes, they are. There is in your country an institution rising, called the Illuminati. They will control much of the media. So, My children, you will have to depend on the graces received from Heaven. Jesus, June 18, 1987

Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

Edited by - pacino on Feb 02 2009 11:43:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

paula

USA
47 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2009 :  01:10:10 AM  Show Profile Send paula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike, I have heard the statistics regarding world population and the State of Texas for some time now. Here's more food for thought - a trailer for a movie called "Demographic Winter." This trailer appears to say that not only is the world population not going up, it is going down because there are too many people in many countries who are no longer willing, or ready, to replace themselves.

It seems that most people took to heart the idea of a population bomb and now, after years of people failing to replace themselves, we are looking at a trend toward population extinction. Of course, this is not forever. We are on the other end of the pendulum and it will have to end up swinging back. But first people are going to have to get serious enough about it to even recognize there is a problem. I foresee this will take quite a while to sink in and we are nowhere near ready to do so at this time.
Go to Top of Page

paula

USA
47 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2009 :  01:34:33 AM  Show Profile Send paula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oops,

I should have added this link as well:

Oh, and these links are put up to substantiate Mike's comments above about the idea that we are being fed by an Overpopulation Myth.
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2009 :  09:58:44 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paula, interesting find. I am getting hold of a copy of the film and will watch it as soon as I can.

Mike, that quote about fitting all the people on the Earth into one small place is all very well, but, taking into account that the food needed to feed them, the air needed to be created to allow them to breath, the amount of sea needed to help them survive, not to mention a whole bunch of other factors that must come under consideration. Best way to think about this is to ask yourself this question. How big would the Earth need to be to support just you alone? Look at this question carefully and the answers are simple.

Halifax & Pacino, who knows the real truth? I do know one thing though, Satan sacrifices have been increasing for the cause over recent years and everyone in high places is begining to cover their asses carefully.

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2009 :  3:10:46 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pacino - yes it confused me, but I guess what they are saying is the existing powers that control the world today want their privelages protected, and dont want any new resistnce, goody goodies, upsetting the apple cart. So maybe the new reign is simply a tightening of the sranglehold of the old???

In other words the existing elite, whoever they are, become in even more contol - that would still fit into predicted events.

Here's another take on the NWO which I didn't post but will now, just to add yet another slightly different view, yet in a way, more of the same, it also has a section on FEMA, which may interest Mike.

The New World Order (NWO)
An Overview

Go to Top of Page

paula

USA
47 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2009 :  11:37:57 PM  Show Profile Send paula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Darkcomet,

I wouldn't take a hypothetical situation that seriously. I think the whole point of that hypothetical is that given the world's population could hypothetically fit into the state of Texas, imagine how much empty space (land) there would be on earth if the population could be reduced to one geographic location.

As to food, energy, etc. as technology advances, those sorts of things appear to be working out themselves - imperfectly, yes, but they are working themselves out.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2