Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 3.) Nostradamus
 Celestial Omens
 Games of Slaughter/Hetecomb
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

KAT

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  1:25:52 PM  Show Profile Send KAT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mike its good to be back, I hope you are well.

I was wondering, doesn't one of the Quatrains say something about something Emerging around the time of "The games of *something*" I was wondering about the olimpics and the whole 08/08/08 thing.
What thoughts have you on that..?

Knowing the human race as you do,
Why would you not believe in conspiracy theories..? :K.T.

Edited by - KAT on Jul 22 2008 2:13:44 PM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2008 :  11:20:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kat,

This is a topic that comes up every four years (LOL). We talked about it in 2000 (Sydney) on a different, less used forum and again on here in 2004 (Athens).

So, okay. Now we have Beijing. Let's take a look:

If you are looking for a prophecy concerning an Olympics that is plagued by the "slaughter" of many athletes and spectators by terrorists, look no further than Q10.74:

Quatrain 10.74

During the revolution of the great seventh number
It will appear at the time of the Games of Slaughter,
Not far from the age of the great millennium
When the dead will come out of their tombs.

Technically, we could say the "great seventh number" is passed and undergoing a new revolution simultaneously. 2007 is the first year ending in 7 of the new century and the new millennium.

Also, Nostradamus believed there were seven thousand years that would pass between the time of Adam until the time of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ. To him AD 1243-2243 was the seventh millennium. Which is interesting since Johannes Trithemius published a similar view in 1503: that the number of angelic cycles of 354 years and four months (or eight months, depending) from the time of Creation to Armageddon would end during the age of the seventh and last archangel, Michael, in AD 2233 following something like 20 revolutions of each set of seven angel ages. Only ten years difference.

In any event, to Nostradamus, we are now undergoing the revolution of the great seventh millennium as its eighth century (1943-2043) passes the 21st century anno domini mark (2001) and moves beyond 2007.

The word you are talking about is Hecatombe. Hecatombe is the Greek word for the slaughter of 100. Every 27 July Spartan warriors in Athens would fight to the death in the early Olympics until a quota of 100 men (sometimes including female warriors) were killed. The bodies of the losers were subjected to decapitation, unless they were decapitated in contest (a happy outcome), and the heads placed on pikes. Later, the Greeks would settle for sacrificing (by slaughtering) 100 oxen before the games.

Note the number 100 well. It is possible that Nostradamus is warning of a terrorist plot to kill athletes or spectators (or both) during the Beijing Olympics. The number of dead could well end up being 100.

Of course, we can't be certain that the Beijing Olympics will be the games in question. Every four years we go through this, as we did with Sydney and Athens, with threats by terrorists to attack people during the games (and plots uncovered and frustrated by authorities well in advance).

In any event, there is indeed a threat being made by terrorists against the Olympics ... Chinese terrorists.

Some of you may recall from this forum or from my website (or sample chapters from my book) that I have stated that Xinjiang province of China will one day become a seperate state and join up with Mongolia and Central Asia to war against Russia during the early stages of World War 4.

It appears this is beginning to happen now:

From The Sunday Times

July 27, 2008

Islamist bombers target Olympics

Michael Sheridan Far East Correspondent

A MILITANT Islamic group has threatened to attack the Beijing Olympics with suicide bombers and biological weapons and has claimed responsibility for a string of fatal bombings and explosions in China over recent weeks.

In a video released by IntelCenter, a terrorism monitoring group, a bearded man identified as “Commander Seyfullah” is seen reading a declaration of jihad against the Olympics and warns athletes and spectators, “especially Muslims”, to stay away.

It was issued by a group calling itself the Turkestan Islamic party. The group may be allied with the East Turkestan Islamic Movement – designated a terrorist organisation by the US, China and several other countries – which seeks independence for the Muslim Uighur people of China’s far west province of Xinjiang, which Uighur separatists call East Turkestan ...

Continue article at:

Islamist bombers target Olympics - July 27.
You must be logged in to see this link.

The chances of a real terrorist event happening in Beijing are very high from a base 7 perspective. Only once have terrorists ever stormed the games: in Munich in 1972 when Israeli athletes were abducted and held hostage by PLO terrorists and then later shot to death.

It just so happens that 1972 was 35 (5 x 7) years ago in 2007 (now it is 36 years ago). 2007 was not an Olympics year, which is why I did not consider posting an Olympics prediction on its pages. However, I forgot that events from an adjacent year can have effects on the year following it. What could not happen in 2007 because it was not an Olympics year could, theoretically, happen in 2008 instead.

Regarding the dead comming out their graves: Is the resurrection in the final line the one described in the book of Revelation that occurs when Jesus returns? Or is it that flooding, an earthquake, or a series of nuclear blasts will be so horrible that a nation's dead will be forced by water or seismic activity out of their graves? Perhaps this will be a real-life zombie attack (for those of you who believe in zombies)?

Next question: what is the mysterious "it" that appears during the games of the Hecatombe?

Could "it" be ... Planet X ????

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

KAT

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2008 :  5:47:08 PM  Show Profile Send KAT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for looking in to that Mike..and after seeing your homepage it seems it may have caused a bit of a stir..

I had been tantalised by what I remembered of the quatrain and had been feeling it was important.

Espescialy that word Hecatombe that you have showed seems to mean 100.

For me without the knowlege you have it had taken on some kind of meaning to do with the number 8 so as you can tell with the games starting on the 08/08/08 and that thing about the 09/08/08 (english date) in the Jewish calendar cycle and that word having a draw on my attention...

With those things converging I just fellt a need to ask about it...

Perhaps the Hecatombe word just reminds me of the word Hexadecimal (bace 16) and so reminds me (2*8=16) and so 8 ( where did you find the multiplication sign by the way..?)

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2008 :  10:37:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
impressive article mike!! i always knew you were wrong about the world staying till 2200's. your predictions and the ones of TLDM or You must be logged in to see this link. now match up!

Welcome to the countdown to World War III:
Go to Top of Page

KAT

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2008 :  11:28:50 AM  Show Profile Send KAT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just to say "How stupid of me... its an X"

Go to Top of Page

KAT

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  10:56:21 AM  Show Profile Send KAT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just thought I would ask Mike if he feels Q 2:16 relates to Q 10:74.

I also wonder if you find enough Q's that obviously relate to one another, if it would then be possible to work out a mathmatical relation between the numbers of the Q's and therefore find a way to re-order them in the right sequence.

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  9:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi KAT,

The second half of Quatrain 2.16 may indeed be in the process of being fulfilled if the huge naval armada headed for the Persian Gulf launches an air and sea war against Iran. The cities named (London, Ghent, Brussels, Susa) in the second half of Quatrain 2.16 are from Great Britain, France, Belgium, and Italy. Three of those four nations are included in the current US-led armada.

Strange though that a key word for America is missing.

Also lines 1 and 2 indicate revolution or civil war in Italy and new Italian leader(s) in league with other European "tyrants" ... something not happening right now nor likely to happen at this time.

Perhaps, after all, Nostradamus' use of the word "Hecatombe" does simply mean "slaughter." If so, then the link to the word "hundred" is not necessarily intended in Quatrain 10.74.

Although mention of America is strangely absent (no mention of "eagle," "from deep in the Occident", "Hesperiques" [for 'Hesperides'], "great foreign army," etc), this might be best applied to World War II. Of course, "triumph to create festivals (holidays)" could be an oblique reference to the United States' habit of insisting that certain decisive battles and war victories be given special code names and holidays.

Regarding the quatrains: Nostradamus truly scrambled them .. hopelessly scrambled them. Probably literally cut up each quatrain into a small paper square of 4-line script and threw them up in the air like so much confetti (or something like that). The order is lost, and if a few got stuck together here or there then he left them in their original order. Then he simply numbered them as he pulled them in and wrote them down in manuscript form.

The exception perhaps being the first ten quatrains, the first two which describe him alone in his study receiving his visions, the third describing the French Revolution and Reign of Terror, the fourth the beast of Revelation and the destruction of the Catholic Church (which, at that time, symbolised the destruction of all Christendom), the fifth warning France how it shall suffer during the Thirty Years War, the sixth discussing the fate of the Italian city states to become prizes during various wars and ultimately the war of Napoleon (beneficiary of the Revolution), the seventh, which was about the execution of Louis XVI and a failed attempt to save his life by faithful French and foreign Royalists arriving too late, the eighth warning Rome that it shall be attacked and plundered under many antichrists but grow mighty under a future Henry V (Chyren), the ninth about the Muslim antichrist to come in our time and his war on Rome and the West (World War III), and the tenth about the fate of the Valois line and its extinction (the children of Catherine d'Medici and Henry II). I suspect those ten were probably always intended to begin Century I in the first copy of Les Propheties.

As one can tell, these are not in sequence either: but they represent the most important personal concerns of the prophet, the Doom of France: the Wars of Religion, the French Revolution and Reign of Terror and the execution of the reigning king of that time; the Doom of Italy: the subjugation of the Italian city states in various wars for 200 years and then during the Napoleonic war, as well as the fate of Rome under petty warring monarchs and the Napoleonic wars, and under all future antichrists to come; the Apocalypse and the Beast: the biblical endtime antichrist (beast) and the fate of the final pope; World War III: the coming of the great liberator and emperor, Chyren and the Third Antichrist (the Muslim antichrist) and his war, WW3; and especially the Doom of the Valois Line: his friendship with Catherine d'Medici and fondness for her children, all of whom were unable to continue the Valois line, most of them dying young, dying well before their mother's death from old age. Everything else is random.

It is interesting that he repeats these same themes again in his narrative letter to Henry II. He gives all of these same themes strong billing in his Epistle. The exception is the second antichrist which he links to leaders from Germany, Italy, and Vichy France and the war they will cause in the years '37 to '45 (and their deaths in '45) in the Epistle. My guess is that he forgot to include mention of "Hister" "Il Duce" or the "second antichrist" in his first ten quatrains and, realising he did not, gave it the credit due them in the Epistle to Henry II instead.

There is no mathematical schema; the key to knowing the sequence of the quatrains requires a close study of the prose prophecy in the Epistle to Henry II, and comparing it certain other prophecies that have similar features in common with it such as the Book of Daniel and the Book of Esdras, also close attention to every single event contained in those quatrains that are dated astronomically or in any other manner. A good knowledge of history is also essential, because Nostradamus does not compare certain future figures with historical figures for the fun of it. One era of importance from which Nostradamus uses classical names for certain future figures is the period from the civil war between Julius Gaius Caesar and the Senate under Pompey, the triumvirate era and falling out between Mark Antony and Octavian, the Golden Era under the first five emperors from Augustus (Octavian) to Nero, and the period following for roughly another one hundred years under the despicalble tyrant Domitian and the first series of so-called "good emperors" such as Trajan. Recommended reading would be The Twelve Caesars by the Roman historian Suetonius as translated by Robert Graves.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

KAT

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2008 :  1:32:57 PM  Show Profile Send KAT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mike,

I notice that the US seems to be implying it would take a back seat militarly which may be why the US seems to be missing from the prophecys about this situation.

As far as the Quatrains in general goes I will bow to your greater knowledge though I have wondered often whether Nostradamus didn't build in a decoding system into the Centurys, I think ( and I am probably wrong ) that he only put dates in 2 Quatrains and that got me wondering about the idea.

But as you say a knowledge of history helps and ( as far as I know )he avoided dating prophecys to avoid persicution by the powers of the day.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  5:00:23 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quatrain 10.74, reads to me at a later date, i dont know why people keep trying to link it to our time..
"Not far from the age of the great millennium", a great millenium is 1,000 years, and "During the revolution of the great seventh number".
so 7 x 1,000 is 7,000 years... the 7th millenium..
at the present we are in the 6th millenium according to the jewish calendar, and the seventh millenium starts 2029, so the if nostradamus is talking about the end of the 7th and the beginning of the 8th millenium, the year would be 3029....

and in another one of his quatrians, he says that we shall have a thousand years of peace and war will errupt again, so i take it that the wars we got at present, will carry on into 2029..

he did write a couple of dates into his quatrains, but i think most of his quatrains have dates in them, because he often mentions the stars at certains postions..cant somebody work out the dates that these stars appear...
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2012 :  10:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mm2001

Hi Kat,

This is a topic that comes up every four years (LOL). We talked about it in 2000 (Sydney) on a different, less used forum and again on here in 2004 (Athens).

So, okay. Now we have Beijing. Let's take a look:

If you are looking for a prophecy concerning an Olympics that is plagued by the "slaughter" of many athletes and spectators by terrorists, look no further than Q10.74:

Quatrain 10.74

Technically, we could say the "great seventh number" is passed and undergoing a new revolution simultaneously. 2007 is the first year ending in 7 of the new century and the new millennium.

Also, Nostradamus believed there were seven thousand years that would pass between the time of Adam until the time of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ. To him AD 1243-2243 was the seventh millennium. Which is interesting since Johannes Trithemius published a similar view in 1503: that the number of angelic cycles of 354 years and four months (or eight months, depending) from the time of Creation to Armageddon would end during the age of the seventh and last archangel, Michael, in AD 2233 following something like 20 revolutions of each set of seven angel ages. Only ten years difference.

In any event, to Nostradamus, we are now undergoing the revolution of the great seventh millennium as its eighth century (1943-2043) passes the 21st century anno domini mark (2001) and moves beyond 2007.

The word you are talking about is Hecatombe. Hecatombe is the Greek word for the slaughter of 100. Every 27 July Spartan warriors in Athens would fight to the death in the early Olympics until a quota of 100 men (sometimes including female warriors) were killed. The bodies of the losers were subjected to decapitation, unless they were decapitated in contest (a happy outcome), and the heads placed on pikes. Later, the Greeks would settle for sacrificing (by slaughtering) 100 oxen before the games.

Note the number 100 well. It is possible that Nostradamus is warning of a terrorist plot to kill athletes or spectators (or both) during the Beijing Olympics. The number of dead could well end up being 100.

Of course, we can't be certain that the Beijing Olympics will be the games in question. Every four years we go through this, as we did with Sydney and Athens, with threats by terrorists to attack people during the games (and plots uncovered and frustrated by authorities well in advance).

In any event, there is indeed a threat being made by terrorists against the Olympics ... Chinese terrorists.

Some of you may recall from this forum or from my website (or sample chapters from my book) that I have stated that Xinjiang province of China will one day become a seperate state and join up with Mongolia and Central Asia to war against Russia during the early stages of World War 4.

The chances of a real terrorist event happening in Beijing are very high from a base 7 perspective. Only once have terrorists ever stormed the games: in Munich in 1972 when Israeli athletes were abducted and held hostage by PLO terrorists and then later shot to death.

It just so happens that 1972 was 35 (5 x 7) years ago in 2007 (now it is 36 years ago). 2007 was not an Olympics year, which is why I did not consider posting an Olympics prediction on its pages. However, I forgot that events from an adjacent year can have effects on the year following it. What could not happen in 2007 because it was not an Olympics year could, theoretically, happen in 2008 instead.

Regarding the dead comming out their graves: Is the resurrection in the final line the one described in the book of Revelation that occurs when Jesus returns? Or is it that flooding, an earthquake, or a series of nuclear blasts will be so horrible that a nation's dead will be forced by water or seismic activity out of their graves? Perhaps this will be a real-life zombie attack (for those of you who believe in zombies)?

Next question: what is the mysterious "it" that appears during the games of the Hecatombe?

Could "it" be ... Planet X ????

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats

Is anyone thinking that the UK or London Olympic 2012 Games could be the game of slaugther that Nostradamus talked about in Quatrain 10.74?

At the max it could be in the Olympic Games of 2016 as the final prophecized doomsday and World War 3 end scenario is said by few scripture to happen around 2016/2017.

It just so happens that 1972 was 42 (6 x 7) years ago in 2012 (now it is 40 years ago) if I use Mike's base 7 technique. Hence the next time a terrorist attack wouild take plane in an Olympic game would be in 2014.. but since we wont have games that year then it comes down to 2012 OR 2016 Olympic Games! From which 2016 the most plausible one of both choices.

The Zombie Apocalypse which is currently happening (people chewing other people's flesh) is also a sign of people coming out of their graves soon too? or could be?

Whatever happened to our green and pleasant land? Dark, satanic mills of Industrial Revolution take centre stage at Olympics opening ceremony with smoke stacks and pitheads

Aerial shot shows towering factory chimney as centrepiece of scene showing off Britain's coal-powered past
Spectacular ceremony is expected to be viewed by a global TV audience of more than a billion
Other props include a coalmine, a water wheel, a cauldron, a cotton loom and an 80ft tall figure

-----------------------

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)

Edited by - pacino on Jul 03 2012 10:37:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2012 :  11:04:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hilarious!! Turns out some guy was smoking a fake cigarette! lol

UK Police on Olympic Terror Alert

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2012 :  07:35:34 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually pacino we do have an olympics in 2014 - the Winter Games held in Soochi in southern Russia near the Black Sea and adjacent to the caucasus region. The volatility of that region could lead to a terrorist attack on those olympics. Perhaps chechen rebels?
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2012 :  09:17:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
your right Conor! Also 2014 seems more plausible especially if the end of WW3 will happen in around 2015-2016.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2012 :  06:07:41 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thankfully the 2012 Olympics passed without incident and were a success.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  07:22:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, don't you guys think that the Marathon game was the Games of Slaughter afterall ? to which Nostradamus was referring to? Remember for Nostradamus Marathon or not it all resembled probably to Games in general.

Also next week there is ANOTHER GAME OF SLAUGHTER in LONDON similar to the Marathon of the US!!! The time might be here folks. Time to prepare with food etc.

Quatrain 10.74

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  09:51:11 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Officials Urge Tight Security for London Marathon After Boston Bombs

Between the Thatcher funeral and London marathon should be quite an eventful week to look out for.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2