Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
 Death of Mike's father
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  6:48:11 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike sorry to hear about your father passing.

Cancer is a cruel disease that I lost my father to several years ago and my father-in-law early last year. As time passes it does become somewhat easier to accept.

I am sure all your readers and members have their thoughts with you at this time.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

n/a
deleted

3 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  10:26:57 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike I would like to extend my condolences on the recent passing of your father.

I like halifax have lost parents to cancer and know the anguish that you have been going through.

I'd like to thank you for being dedicated to this website and appreciate all the time and effort that you give of yourself. You are a true gentleman.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  11:09:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my sincere condolences to u mike. very sad to hear that. :(

Welcome to the countdown to World War III:
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  05:20:33 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too am very sorry to hear that Mike. I hope you and your family are coping well.
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  2:57:21 PM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike. Sorry to hear of your loss. I too would like to say how your dedication to your website, has shown what kind of true gent you are.

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2