Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 6.) Other Prophets and Prophecies
 General Prophecy Discussion
 The coming economic and social upheaval
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2012 :  9:25:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not everyone depends on a software programme to make their decisions. Some investors still use good old fashioned stock market analysts ... some have more than one personal analyst and find advice by other sources as well.

I know an individual who has one analyst telling him that the market will go sour and collapse this summer. But another says he sees a bull market through most of 2013, then a collapse.

I have to admit using my base 7 system as my guide, both scenarios are feasible. I did after all predict the October 2008 crash well in advance (without even using knowledge in economics in any way) and also the economic crisis we experienced in July and August last year. No, the bottom did not fall out like I said, but it came damn close, with the most volatile market since October 2008 ... with lingering consequences such as the S&P downgrade of the US AAA credit rating to AA and the blossoming of #Occupy Wall Street movements worldwide (wait till winter is over regarding #OWS).

And now the credit downgrading of 9 Eurozone nations, of course.

What remains now is an economic crisis happening in Russia in August 2012, although maybe this time around, unlike August 1991, we could see the entire Eurozone in crisis, something much more severe than at the moment. Like 1991, the result could mean at least one notable revolution in either Russia or a Eurozone country like France, Italy, or Germany, followed by the breakup of the European Union by the end of December 2012.

Otherwise, we replay the Great Crash of 1929 in October 2013, a global depression unlike any we have seen since the 1930s, followed by 12 years of a return to totalitarianism, revolutions, civil wars, diverse military aggressions in various places from North Africa and the Middle East, parts of Europe, to the Pacific Ocean, and finally after all that, a global war starting around 2025.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2012 :  10:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
im not that knowledgable in Markets and Global Economy but everybody agrees that the market have been manipulated since 2009 by the US government, i even think that governments are constantly intervening and buying all shares/stocks they can, even buy dirty shares and assets in order to finally establish the NEW WORLD ORDER.

my guess is that its all planned by the ELITES

remember .. remember the following video:

"The Collapse Is Coming...And Goldman Rules The World"

Of course Halifax could tell you more since he works in markets i think or wtv he has a better picture than anyone else.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)

Edited by - pacino on Jan 16 2012 10:18:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  12:05:33 AM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
bThe current global economic system will continue as long as its serves the interests of the guys who run it. As I made the statement so many times before, if true economic market forces were allowed to play out we would already be in serious strife. The parabolic credit expansion of 1982-2007 created a false sense of security especially amongst the large western middle class group who have in effect during this time handed over trillions into money makers hands with no real idea of what for, except their own greed. In the last few years, especially, I have heard some of the strangest and funniest comments made in regards to the financial future of all things in the various western countries especially about property and stocks. As we are in credit shrinking phase, there is only one possible (maybe) way out as Iíve mentioned multiple times Ė print more money which masks the real issues longer. But I donít agree with this approach as it will not fix the bigger issue and it might fail leaving a bigger mess.

In Europeís case, we had months of austerity planning, clashes between banks (central/private and governments) Ė the very public confrontation between the German leader and the German central bank leader was just one example of difference of intents and interests. Then add in the private bank clashes with both the above on how best to deal with the EU crisis and you get the picture of the tensions behind the scenes as each group knows someone is going to lose out big time. BUT as we headed into the holiday break Europe started the same route as the USA Ė large bailouts via bond take ups in effect funding itself. The EU cannot survive as is, unless they agree on one fiscal budget BTW.

The set up still continues Ė US then EU then China Ė that should be the order of the three big guys hitting financial issues. My view on that remains the same.

In theory, the market should have been moving down ages ago but keep in mind the US is not a level playing field. The boom supposed to be in China and countries like Australia supplying bulk resources to fuel that boom, so the main stock indices in both countries should be making higher highs, but they are not and in matter of fact both are way off their late 2007 highs. That is an indicator. If real growth in China is slowing, the effect will flow on. That may the forward looking clue to what may unfold.

If the US and the EU effectively create more fiat money, you would have to expect some sort of explosive outcome one way or the other. I always said I donít like speculating on the stock market and itís not my area of expertise. My job (for many years) is at the start of each business day forecasting a particular currency pair movements (spot forex market) and executing a trading position for the likely market conditions over the next few hours, so I donít even get caught up in long term currency forecasting. However, I will still state if the US stock market forces were not manipulated the US market indices would more than likely be in different position. Unrealistic credit expansion has fuelled this for too many years.
As Iíve written for some time we have entered the unknown.

There are an increasing number of variables being added weekly so if someone is in the drivers seat, they must have one very complex plan thats all I can say, but on the surface, it appears to me we just have various people fumbling about trying one approach or another as we are clearly in the twilight times of the modern financial system that will need change for the long term, we just dont know how or when the wholesale changes will unfold...
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  11:42:45 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I could time travel, i would go back to when Gold was only $300 odd per ounce and buy as much as I could with today's fiat currency, then bring that Gold back to today's prices to sell it, and then take the cash back to when a dollar was worth something and live like a king on the proceeds!.

Hey - if Time travel has been invented some time in the future - maybe it is time travelers who are manipulating the markets etc now so as to do just such a scam!

Maybe that's the explanation for why our worlds in a heck of a mess, we discover time travel in the future and whats happening today is deliberately being manipulated to get a source of cheap fiat currency with which to buy up yester years cheap gold...

Yeah - I know, I'm dreaming - but heck there has to be an answer/explanation...and it's the only thing besides an alien invasion (David Icke's Lizard aliens anyone?) that makes any sense to me.

Time to bug out back to the future.
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2012 :  8:50:26 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seems some banks aren't into the love of keeping paper money these days.

Vid 1 of 4 Inside Bank of America DOES NOT accept U.S. DOLLARS as payment on mortgages in AMERICA?!?

You must be logged in to see this link.

Vid 2 of 4 Inside Bank of America, refusing to countersign a check from Farmers Insurance.

Vid 3 of 4 Outside Bank of America, Dumb-Ass-Cop accusing me of "Casing the Bank!"

Vid 4 of 4 Outside Bank of America, Cops telling me that if I enter BofA again, I'LL BE ARRESTED!

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Feb 04 2012 8:53:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2012 :  11:02:02 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know this may be ignorant on my part but I'm a little curious about these new credit rating downgrade trends that been going on lately.

Over the past couple of weeks, I been noticing that S&P have been doing credit downgrades of several corporations and wonder how much the credit rating downgrades of companies or corporations will play onto affect of the economy?

I also find it interesting that many long standing american born businesses are filing for bankruptcy or on the verge of it such as Hostess, Kodak, Sears and others. So much for deamericanization of nation-born business.

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Feb 14 2012 11:04:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2012 :  11:48:17 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If it is a publicly listed company - in the financial field (such as banks & even govt treasuries etc) and S & P down rates their credit rating - its like if you default on a debt and a debt collector gets a summary judgement against you for the debt in a court of law...it then goes on your credit history.

When next you go to borrow money, the loan provider will check your credit rating and might decide against loaning you the $ because your a credit risk or because of the increased risk due to your poor credit history the terms of the loan (as in the interest rate levied or the surety required) might be a lot higher.

So it is for such company's you mentioned, and nations etc even when the ratings agency like S %P down rates you - it's a warning to others to beware when choosing to invest.

When you go to buy a car - it behooves you to check first that the vehicle in question is not subject to any fiscal encumbrance (i.e that there is no existing hire purchase agreement in place for the vehicle with a previous owner).

Same when purchasing property and you find that the existing mortgage held against that title as surety has a caveat lodged against it. The caveat is a warning to any potential purchaser that some other 3rd party entity has a prior fiscal obligation secured by that title - that must be satisfied FIRST, if the property is sold before any proceeds can be disbursed at settlement to the owner / occupier /Debtor as their equity portion. Commonly this might be from a divorced or separated spouse or a second or third mortgage holder for example or even a municipal authority to whom back rates or charges are owed.

S & P Down rating, indicates that the bank or country or company concerned is likely in trouble of some kind and probably money troubles.

Least that's my take on it.
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2012 :  6:51:18 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info Eddie.

I wonder with the new austerity deal that happened in Greece, how much more widespread the Greek riots will get. I read on an another forum that it can crossover to Italy and get so bad that instead of war causing the pope to leave Italy that the rioting from other European countries. At least, that's one pope theory flying around.

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Feb 14 2012 6:53:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  06:12:11 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What I want to know is who is in control of these so called independant rating agencies?!!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  11:25:01 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who knows how far it will spread?

Sears and Poors and Moodys etc - mo idea who owns/controls them.

I did read somewhere (cant recall exactly where now) on one fo the conspiracy sites (i visit too many) That Obama wanted the see eye eh - to try and buy / gain control of S & P so they could sack whoever down rated the USA from AAA rating to AA+ and to then re rate USA as AAA rating!

Don't know if they managed to pull that one off yet!

The USA admin seemed mighty peeved that they didn't have control over this S & P whoever they are!

Also - it then begs the question, that if S & P down rated the USA - why didn't Moodys do likewise?

What do S % P Know that the US govt and Moodys aren't telling us?

Could it be that total US debt is now at something like 153% of GDP? (i.e. so large that their kids kids grand kids won't be able to pay off the accumulating debt).

It's probably better for everyone if we don't know how bad things really are!

Source:- You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  11:32:21 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The world debt clock looks interesting in relation to the USA

What ever you do don't compare Ireland's debt to GDP ratio with USA and Aussies!

Especially don't compare their External debt to GDP ratio - that could cause you to lose hair!

For all Americas debt problems, it appears that Ireland is a basket case by comparison, based on the figures at the above link!

I had no idea things were as bad as they are Conor...

I hope for your sake they improve and soon!
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  10:32:34 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats right!

If you look back at the opening post I made when I started this thread 2 years ago, you see I mentioned debt and the fact at the time we should be concerned more about debt of nations. In early 2010 the mainstream were not flagging this as an issue - as they thought the GFC was sorted because it was only a corporate debt problem. It was not. I knew that back then, but very few people were willing to publish it. No one wanted to heat their country is stuffed because it cant pay the bills. Greece has found out the hard way, effectively they have defaulted as they have to get someone else to pay their bills and the banks have had to take huge losses.

Some months ago I posted that the banks around the world will have to cut tens of thousands of jobs - and they are and are continuing to do so. Anyone who thinks the banking crisis is behind us, are fools. The EU are going cap in hand again to China for what is effectiveky bail out money. Brazil and India have been asked as well. This all fits with what I said a few years ago here - we are in the process of transferring wealth from west to east.

Neither the US or the EU can save themselves, Let be frank, the EU needs one fiscal policy as one unit to have any hope of surviving as is. Thats not going to happen so ...... instead lets keep finding / printing more money and creating more govt bonds and have a case of throwing it at a losing cause.

Banks are paying more to each other in lending costs, this is being passed on thru the retail banking sector globally. The pain is and will continue to be felt globally.

We all know the current system cant last forever - it just aint going to make the distance.

Western sovereign debt is alarming, western productity data is alarming, western laziness has become alarming and even the last few western countries doing well are only doing so because Asia has been paying record prices for iron ore, coal etc, and those countries are building budgets based on endless high growth from China - thats a mistake. Because all the focus has shifted to mining and other industries are being wound done or shifted offshore as they are considered defunct / irrelevant. The Chinese growth will not continue at the rate it did in past years - the demand will drop and some supplier countries who have built in high Chinese growth will feel the pain.

All of us on here know the situation in Europe will worsen, through austerity to satsify bail out conditions. The riots will continue on and off and wont go away because of the debt problem and cutting services and reducing living standards are the norm going forward.

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  07:06:53 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh indeed its bad here.

The problem is our banks, the government guaranteed our banks would not default and this has lead to the public forking out for it all. So there is nothing left to run the country and we are being taxed to death as part of the austerity drive!

There is no money left in the country at all. I am lucky in that I have a secure job for the next 18 months that is well paid. My short term aim for the next six months is to eradicate my personal debt. Then another year of saving as much as I possibly can, and then emigrating to Australia or New Zealand!

Our country will soon be owned by the Chinese and Germany so I may aswell leave and find new pastures. Sad but true. Our emigration rates are sky rocketing. Give it another year or two and our population between the ages of 20 and 40 will be practically non existent.
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  11:51:47 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it me or has more people I come in contact with are more meaner towards one other lately? The lack of caring I see from other people seems to get more and more obvious.

Anyways, I find is documentary while listening to an interviews with Max Kaiser about the financial fallout in Argentina in 2001. It's amazing how many similarities that was happening at that time is happening right now.

ARGENTINA ECONOMIC COLLAPSE A WARNING

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Feb 16 2012 11:54:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  10:27:25 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since it's been a while since this thread has been updated, I wanted to add these news pieces. First one talk about a number of US cities with budget problems and plans on police layoffs.

All that I can say is... "Virtual Precinct" anyone?

The most dangerous cities in America

#1-#5

#6-#10

Now, Europe is currently in a bailout giveaway party mood with Spain and Greece at the moment. I wonder who else will join them at the party?

FOREX-Euro falls as Spain worry overshadows Greek vote

Lastly, I been reading and hearing more and more companies announcing job cuts from the 1,000's to the 10,000's. No doubt this will become a bigger issue as time goes by.

Nokia cuts 10,000 more jobs as losses deepen

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Jun 18 2012 10:33:42 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2