Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
 New Member / Nigerian Phishing Scam
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - May 25 2010 :  1:35:07 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mike,

Just letting you know that a new member has signed up, specifically to use your PM's system for a Nigerian Phishing Scam as per below.

quote:

Region: West Africa
Private Email: lisadoudou2009@yahoo.co.jp

Hi Dear,
Greetings from Ivory Coast; please permit me to inform you my desire of going into a lasting business relationship with you, I thank God for coming across your contact and I believe by God grace you will not disapoint me in any way. My name is, LISA DOUDOU, I am the only child and daughter of Late Chief & Mrs DOUDOU who his death occurred as a result of assassination.
My late father was a Traditional Ruler and a wealthy Gold Dealer based in Abidjan city, the economical capital of Ivory Coast / Cote d'Ivoire. Before the death of my late Father, he deposited the sum of (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) $7,500,000 in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin. The money is in the bank were my late father deposited it before his sudden death, and I have the vital documents my late father used in depositing the money in the bank, I decided to run out from our family house with the deposit documents and now residing in a local hotel for safety of my life.

I wish to contact you personally for a lasting business relationship and investment program in your country due to the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She wanted to kill me and take away all my late father treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my father. Please I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer the money to your base for investment purpose; such as Real Estate Investment or Hotel Management.

I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance in transfering the fund to your base for my relocation and investment. Dear, I like honest, trust, truth, caring and respect, and I have all these qualities in me, hope you have all these qualities too? As soon as I receive your reply, I will give you more details about the deposit and my personal details as well to enable us proceed. Anticipating to hearing from you urgently.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours Faithfully,
Miss.Lisa DoudouN.B reply to my secured E-mail. lisadoudou2009@yahoo.co.jp

I guess scamming us by email is old school - now PM's is the new way to do it, and from Japan of all places!

I am imagining the same person has probably PM'd all your members?.

Just giving you the heads up, so you can decide what to do with their new account. (I wonder if they were dumb enough to PM you as well)?
Probably!

What a world we live in eh?

The joys of running a website & forums.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - May 25 2010 :  8:33:30 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lucky Eddie

Thanks for alerting everyone on this, I checked my PMís just then and donít have a message from this menace, but others may. I am sure Mike will clean it up once he sees your message.

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - May 28 2010 :  09:11:38 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didnt get one either...I feel so left out!
Maybe I'll contact her directly and ask can I help her!
LOL!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - May 29 2010 :  12:03:51 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why only me?

Why do I attract the nutters?

I guess it's just my animal magnetism!

Cheers
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2