Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
 Anyone about?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  4:48:04 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there anyone still active on these forums?

I would have thought with all the relevant events unfolding the activity level would be increasing, not decreasing?

Maybe the posts lately have been too boring to generate interest?

We need more discussion and new topics if anyone is keen enough to get involved/

Edited by - halifax on Dec 12 2010 11:15:56 PM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  04:38:01 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No I check in every day, if I have anything to contribute I will, many topics being raised are very interesting.... and worrying! Hard to keep track of everything on the news!
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  4:38:04 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Conor - glad to see someone is still reading the forums!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  02:31:01 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I check in too - daily - Lately tho I've been posting at ATS (Above Top Secret) within a week I was about to get banned, so left of my own volition before it happened.Place is full of kids from the short attention span theatre anyway - wanting to be spoon fed!

Funny thing.

If you follow prophecy as most of us have done here for 10 or more years, the stuff happening - while it amazes the plebs just confirms what we have knownis comming all along!

Not much surprises me these days.

I think the whole idea is to so totally confuse people, so that they don't know truth from fiction, that when disclosure (of the aliens) finally occurs, we will have been conditioned to believe anything, and not to question anything, because the boundaries between truth and fiction, black and white have been so deliberately blurred, that no one retains their internal moral compass, and thus will accept anything.

Effectively this is brainwashing on a mass scale.

Thats about all I can conclude.

So few people respond when I post that I guess I get the hump occasionally and just can't muster the ennthusiasm to keep it up.

Also - not much of whats transpiring with Wiki leaks related to anything prophecy related, it all seems to be "tittle tattle" and confirmation of what most intelligence analysts have been saying publicly on the internet for years.

All it's doing is confirming what we have known for years; that our leaders are all thoroughly corrupt and lie to us all the time.

Sorry but I find it had to be surprised by this.

I guess those who have been asleep at the wheel might be startled bye it but not me!.

SometimesIfind it hard to find the right forum t opost news etc into i.e. trying to make a news event from Wikileaks - somehow fit one particular prophecty theme - whenmaybe its really just more news than it is prophect related news if tha makes sense.

Simple facts are there arent enough 'active' members here to keep people comming back.

We are pretty much a small select group.

I reckon a LOT of lurkers probably view what we write but few bother to regsiter or post.

Yes I agree that it's frustrating.
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  08:58:09 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes I think you are right, there are a lot of lurkers about alright. I have also noticed that this site comes out on top in google searchs a lot!
Go to Top of Page

49 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  09:01:45 AM  Show Profile Send Newbie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You all sound so sophisticated that for Newbies / Lurkers like me, it seems like we cannot add substance to the conversation. So, we lurk. We enjoy your banter.
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  4:52:09 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone who has anything relevant for discussion should be encouraged to post. A lot of regular posters from the past have dropped off which is a pity as more diversity makes better reading. Even if people lurking have a new theory or idea, doesnt matter how simple it may seem to them, feel free to post it!
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2010 :  06:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually 2010-2011 seem to have even more large scale end of time alike event than any other year so far.. and its hard to keep track of everything as I use to do 2-5 years ago (when I was still studying), right now my new job's hours are killing me, although well paid, it keeps me busy a lot - havent updated my website been a long time too.

But i do check the forums here every 2 days or so, havent gone any where else!

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2010 :  4:01:11 PM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Again excuse my lack of input of late. I am still here, but I think for now I will try and keep my presence low key.

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

lisaw

United Kingdom
40 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  6:05:13 PM  Show Profile Send lisaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hi i still pop in now and again, and now a lot of weird stuff is happening in the world i am sure to pop in much more, happy new year to everyone, lets hope it will be, as i feel it may not be xxxxxxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

20 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  01:28:25 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new here. I have some things to ad to this forum, all the way from Holy Land, but sadly it will have to wait until the weekend or some free time.
I'm glad i found this place, you talk about things that have being haunting me for ages. I believe that here no one will think I'm nuts.
Oh my! I posted it twise! And I don't know how to erase it, sorry.

Edited by - n/a on May 05 2011 01:32:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  04:33:46 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Think nothing of it Marianna, one of the mods will come along and delete the second duplicate post in due course.

Welcome too the forums - its VERY nice to have another female member, and EXTRA niceto also have someone from israel join us!

Shalom to you!
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  07:57:14 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome!

You come from a land I have always wanted to visit and spent some time there! In some ways you are very lucky, in others I am sure you are not with the way the holy land is so unstable.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - May 07 2011 :  09:35:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
welcome mariana! I am a Lebanese / Canadian living now in Canada! Hope we can have both great discussion together and im curious as the others to hear your opinion and what you think might happen in the incoming few months with WW3 and the huge ME war... seems Syria might get attached by the US afterall in few weeks or months

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

20 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  05:04:54 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you all.
Pacino, about the WWIII, I hope and pray that Nostradamous and all the prophets are waaaaayyyy mistaken, and that our liders have some sense and stop traying to show hwo's got the biggest d... misils (sorry about that) and instead find a way to stop the polution that's distroying our planet, and how to feed thousand of hungry people in the world.
If this cursed war happens, then it will be auful, no one will be spared, there will be so much pain and sorrow everywhere.
The same goes for the ME war, it's time we stop shooting at each other and start thinking what are we going to do about the watter, or the lack of it in all the area.
And to everyone now, is there a forum or someone that helps descifre dreams?

Mariana Judit
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  05:57:05 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mariana.S. 6.) Other Prophets and Prophecies under Dreams and Visions section. Just start a new topic. If you need help just ask!

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Edited by - Darkcomet on May 08 2011 05:58:41 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000