Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 2) Nostradamus and the New Prophecy Almanacs
 LIBYA DECLARES WAR ON ITALY AND NATO
 Gadhafi Calls For War Against Italy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - May 01 2011 :  07:18:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gaddafi calls on war with Italy - April 30, 2011.
You must be logged in to see this link.

Nostradamus, Quatrain 1.9 ~

From the Orient will come the African heart to trouble the Adriatic and the heirs of Romulus [Italy],
Accompanied by the Libyan fleet, the Maltese temples and nearby islands evacuated.

Nostradamus, Quatrain 2.30 ~

One who the infernal gods of Hannibal will cause to be reborn, the terror of humanity:
Never more of horror nor more told in journals (newspapers) then will come from Babel to the Romans.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  06:52:47 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am not surprised he has called for a war on Italy, he has always held a grudge against their former colonial masters so I think this statement was somewhat inevitable. Eerily close to the quatrain!
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - May 04 2011 :  2:53:12 PM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I actually back Gaddafi, even if his regime is questionable! But he stuck to his side of the bargin with Nato and now they are dumping on him. Nato is no longer a side that is trustworthy at it's word. That concerns me as to what Nato are planing next.

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - May 07 2011 :  09:38:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
indeed, weve expected Gadafi to attack NATO and Europe since the assaults started last month, but still nothing happened. Not sure what he is waiting for especially after his son(s) got killed?

But im still sure he will launch his long range missiles in the future as prophecized..

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2011 :  2:45:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
RENEWD THREATS = Meaning they are REAL

Gaddafi Threatens Attacks in Europe - 07.01.11

Libyan leader tells West to 'retreat before you face catastrophe,' threatens to launch attacks in Europe should strikes against him persist. 'If we decide to, we are able to move to Europe like locusts, like bees,' Gaddafi says

FULL ARTICLE: You must be logged in to see this link.

Libya's Gadhafi Calls for Volunteers, Women Answer

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Jul 01 2011 2:46:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2011 :  06:14:23 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am surprised he didnt announce reprisals sooner.
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2011 :  09:25:15 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gaddafi should go now...it is rumoured he is worth 120 billion...take the money and run...run as fast as you can. RUN RUN RUN!

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  08:32:29 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Video of Muammar Gaddafi death....this is unbelievable footage...wow!

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Edited by - Darkcomet on Oct 21 2011 08:37:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  02:27:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have not read too much concerning general Arab reaction to Gadhafi's murder/execution ... at least not yet. But what have read in one report is that many people in Lebanon, Egypt (yes, the same "post-revolutionary" Egypt that would like to hang Mubarak), and Yemen are revulsed and disgusted with the Libyan rebels and their humiliating and violent treatment (and killing) of the captured Gadhafi and the desecration of his dead body, placing it on public display.

The United Nations is also very unhappy about this, many of the European nations included, and are seeking a full investigation. They are upset that Nato and the US helped set the stage for such a brutal end to Gadhafi's life (and the killings of other family members), and essentially encouraged it to happen.

This is a rotten way to treat an ally. Yes, Gadhafi, who had reformed and renounced terrorism, came up with the idea of an "African Union" and became its head after it was created, opened up warm relations with many nations in the EU and with the US ... he had become an ally. He may have been an opinionated and eccentric ally, but an ally all the same. The West was even eagerly awaiting the time when he would step down and his European-educated, wholly Westernised son, Saif al-Islam, would take his place.

Heads may roll because of this. The US will be hated, and so will Nato too. Radicalised Muslims will become even more radical and nations like Iran will have all the more reason to wish destruction on the "great Satan" and its EU allies.

What Arab or Muslim leader in his right mind would want to have the United States, France, Italy, or Britain as an ally???? So that he can one day end up like Saddam or Gadhafi ... betrayed and his corpse dragged through the streets like an animal??? What people or nation would wish such an alliance?? Rebels maybe? Maybe.

The beneficiaries of this Libyan disaster will NOT likely be the NTC and the Libyan people ... and this war is only the first salvo of a larger conflict in North Africa and the Middle East. No, the true beneficiaries of the war in Libya will likely be the AQIM (Al Qaeda in the Maghreb). An appreciable percentage of the rebels, in other words, belong to the African arm of Al Qaeda. It is their objective to conquer all of North Africa, from Egypt to Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco and Mauritania, southwars into nations such as Chad, Sudan, Niger, and Nigeria. Southern Europe will then become an easy target in the coming war against "the Crusaders."

See the bigger picture for what it is. Gadhafi was a pawn the West decided to sacrifice to get on the good side of "The Arab Spring" revolutions.

This will backfire, I am telling you.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  09:49:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yes my self being lebanese, im offended bcse its shameful to see Arabs acting and portrayed yet again on the media as uneducated idiots, savages with primitive intellect/IQ with no standards and culture.. beating a man to death and yelling to god.. good job to the Libyans hope that they feel good now.

I was really angry when i saw the video on youtube and TV.. 2012 is gona be really really bad..

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  07:47:17 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree about this act being offensive. I also think this WILL end in more bloodshed.

Gaddafi has been made to be the bad guy, when there are several sides to what has gone on. He may well have been a dictator, but like Mike has pointed out, he kept to his agreements on controlling terrorism. Now no one is there to stop it.

This is going to blow up in the face of the people who are controlling things behind the scenes. The balance that was keeping things even has now destabilized. What do they think they will achieve by this? I know the answer, but I'm stating this question because people need to seriously start asking for answers. Or we are all going to suffer from what has happened.

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  5:57:25 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The rebels have lost international credibility by behaving in this manner - as everyone has already pointed out.

Not a good look for the 'new Libya' - and appears to be a disorganized rabal - even before the murder of the former leader.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2