Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 3.) Nostradamus
 The Antichrist
 Here he is, appearing May 21, The Maitreya!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  01:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And here he is folks ... the new Messiah and false Jesus ... aka The Maitreya ... courtesy of none other than THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR ... to make a worldwide Internet broadcast on the day that crazy preacher says The Rapture and the End of the World will begin: Saturday, May 21, 2011.

Here is the link, all bow down to Ra-El ):

You must be logged in to see this link.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  06:19:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh well i believe in him! ---- Joking lolol

But yes it seems its related to what CNN and other media have posted during the past few days about the end of the world being May 21, 2011 lol

From the website of RA-EL:
LORD RA-EL WILL ADDRESS THE WORLD ON MAY 21st, 2011.
HIS MESSAGE WILL BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AND ON YOUTUBE.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  07:57:57 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did anyone watch the 15 minute video?

It looked to me like someboday came to this website and Mikes pages, copied everything and found videos to match it all up, then pasted it together. Its all info we have been discussing for years.

I eagerly await his message tomorrow, I was pleased to see that Lord Ra-el accepts donations via Paypal.

Am I confused or did The Lord not cast out moneylenders and merchants from His Temple?
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  08:33:29 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah. It appears that way. But one thing strikes me as odd. RA...EL...weren't they names of God's of old????

Sounds like someone is stealing ideas?

Trustworthy and True?

Well; the one who's name is Trustworthy and True... stand up and be Jesus once again.

Oh Jesus, by the way, can I borrow a tenner... you see I'm a bit short right now?

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Edited by - Darkcomet on May 20 2011 08:38:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  07:58:30 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmmm...did anyone else watch the second vid?

And did you refrain for laughing your ass off?

Oh well...when fire shoots out of his ass, then I'll bow down on bended knees.

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

20 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  3:06:11 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"El" in Hebrew means God, and Ra means bad, so, if we sum it up, his name means bad God, if he really is the Massaiah, an heir from the blood of David, shouldn't he know? Or maybe he is the false Massaiah (that is supposed to appear before The Real Massaiah arrives) that many Rabbis talk about here?

Mariana Judit

Edited by - n/a on May 23 2011 01:57:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - May 23 2011 :  05:14:10 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL did anyone else think his accent changed from american to english and back again? And he sounds about 60!

I think someone forgot to tell him the second coming of Christ involved him returning directly from heaven.... not re-born of a virgin again!
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - May 23 2011 :  4:28:27 PM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why does a Winston Churchill in drag spring to mind when I heard him speak?

Talking of drag and Jesus... where's David Shayler these days?.. we know where Icke is... maybe we may get to see a Christ Off between the three of them?

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Edited by - Darkcomet on May 23 2011 4:29:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - May 24 2011 :  03:22:10 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its like a Simon Cowell reallity tv show.... Who has the CHRIST FACTOR?
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - May 24 2011 :  10:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This makes the "Knights Templar" and the PTB look very clumsy and ridiculous.

Either they are not really the Knights Templar or else they wish to make everyone think the PTB are harmless and fallible ... for some sinister reason, no doubt.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - May 26 2011 :  05:22:06 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did you notice how the supposed video was just a voice over? I think that image of the guy as Jesus is not really Lord Ra-el at all and just something they cobbled together from some guy who looks like the perfectionist image of what Christ looked like.

It all seems very amatuer to me, and definitely not the Knights Templar!
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2011 :  06:15:13 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This guy is taking advantage of the truth. Next he will say he is responsible for the blood red moon ecplise. How about showing your true colours Mr Ra-el? Or are you too foolish?

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2011 :  09:20:46 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well what a suprise! Removing that awful healing video.

one step forward...two steps back!

at every injustice
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2011 :  10:17:09 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Know them by their fruits! Jesus never withdrew his blessings - when he was tortured even, he still blessed everyone and turned the other cheek.

No returned Christ would behave the way of this false pretender to the throne and withdraw a blessing - when one lives under the grace of G-d - it is the fact that we aren't worthy that makes G-ds grace divine.

One is able to judge this RA EL by his fruits as one of the many pretenders who would arise in the end times claiming to be the risen Christ.

I doubt many would be fooled.
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2011 :  05:02:59 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The terrorist in Norway is claiming he belongs to the Knights Templar and that his agenda was to halt the spread of islam in Europe and prevent multiculturalism.

Breivik is allegedly an arch conservative christian who considers his acts atrocious but necessary to spread his message about the evil of islam. Pretty sick to murder innocent children to highlight his message if you ask me.

I am wondering could this at all be linked to this loon?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2011 :  12:03:23 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He is the Patsy, Conor, just like Martin Bryant was at Port Arthur.

This is just another false flag attack.

Norway was about to pull out of the Nato coalition bombing Libya and also they were going to support the Palestinians claim to nationhood recognition at the UN, in September vote - thus the Israeli's sent them a message they couldn't ignore, just as they did to Australia when they detonated a micro nuke in the drain under the road outside the sari club in Bali and when they carried out the Port Arthur massacre.

This is how they play the game - we are just goyim, cattle to the slaughter and anything is OK as long as it suits their agenda of Gods "chosen" race.

Get used to it Conor - it's how the Israeli's Mossad play the game.

It doesn't mean that all the citizens of that nation are alike - no doubt our own intelligence agencies probably play similar games - to further the national agenda... who knows.

Do we necessarily condone everything done in our name?

I know that I do not.

I do not sanction our participation in Iraq or Afghanistan, and never have - and the fact our troops are there means I won't be voting for either of the major parties who sent them there!

No siree, any independent candidate who's platform is to bring the troops home will get my vote, the govt of this nation do not represent my views and it's quite possible, - likely even, that the govt of Israel right now, don't represent all the views of it's citizens.

Ohh - if you check the web you'll find that the Israeli Mossad were in NZ when the earth quake struck gathering passports, and one who died in the collapse of a building was found in possession of 5 different forged kiwi passports using ID's the group stole while in NZ!

The rest of the group fled NZ when they found out their colleague was dead and they couldn't get to his body with the false passports they knew the jig would be up soon.

I'm betting they used false Kiwi passports for the Norway false flag operation, as a means to get in and out undetected.

Probably this sensitive information will never see the light of day in the public sphere of mainstream Murdoch owned press.

There must come a day of reckoning eventually.

Edited by - n/a on Jul 25 2011 12:19:18 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2