Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 2) Nostradamus and the New Prophecy Almanacs
 GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE
 Will Euro collapse trigger Euro war?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2011 :  07:58:39 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If it's not enough to worry about all the confilcts that are going on now. People are begining to speculate fighting over the euro zone countries. This is starting to get out of control.

Have TPTB lost their authority? Are they powerless to stop even their own plans?

You must be logged in to see this link.

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2011 :  9:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yehp and Greece is starting to cell its lands, highways, airports, electrical firm, etc...

a big f***in mess (sorry for the rudness) but seriously everything is collapsing slowly..

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2011 :  07:58:01 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
China and Russia wont let the Euro collapse because they have heavily invested in stocking up on the euro to weaken the dollar. Very clever of them really. With a weakened dollar and a weakened euro, Russia and China can really kick start an ascendancy.

But on to the point of Greece.... that country were nuts, people retiring at 45 with full pensions???? A hospital in athens with a gardening staff of 60, only the hospital didnt have gardens! They were taking the complete piss, and their government lied completely about the state of their banks and debts.

Unlike Ireland where our government spilled all the information and guaranteed the banks based on what our banks told them, only to find out later that our banks were bust but because the government guaranteed them, they passed on their debts to the public!

Its just a mess all over Europe as far as I can see.
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2011 :  4:03:14 PM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Connor...I hear things are getting stirred up again in Ireland.
How is it looking for you? Is it really as bad as the media are making out?

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2011 :  04:48:37 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL its been pretty miserable here for the last two years but its supposed to be getting better..... mainly because all our unemployed are emigrating again.

We are just getting on with things really and doing the best we can, all of us realise we are in the ****ter but at least we are being realistic about it. The populace of Greece need to just cop on, grow up and stop whinging! Take the bailout and cust costs everywhere and stop living the relaxed carefree mediteranean lifestyle!
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - May 08 2012 :  07:15:59 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think the collapse is now quite imminent.
With Greece looking like its falling apart after its election and France demanding changes to the austerity treaty and Germany berating both I think this could be a trigger point.

Ireland is also starting to lean into voting No on the treaty because we are the ones doing what we are told from the EU but watching while Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal get away with doing what they want with less stringent criteria for their debt collections.

The ECB needs to do what the US Federal Reserve did and reduce the interest rates to practically nada to try and stimulate some growth!
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  05:37:48 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wouldnt be at all surprised if the US did split into disparate regions based on conservative versus liberal cultures. Parts of the US are incorporating religion into their state constitutions and enshrining discrimination into them also, which is not what the founding fathers wanted at all.

Parts of the US feel like completely different countries with completely different cultures, and now different laws, and each looks disdainfully at the other. Sad really to see a great nation brought low in such a way. I wonder do the states that are enshrining religion into their constitutions they are becoming just like the islamic countries they all despise. Religious fanaticism western style!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2