Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 2) Nostradamus and the New Prophecy Almanacs
 GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE
 August 3, 2011
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 4

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  01:03:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is very little time left, but the news is not good. If America goes into default on August 2, its credit rating is reduced which will have devastating consquences not only for US borrowing and spending, but for all of America's trading partners in Europe and elsewhere (except for China to which much of the debt is now owed).

Also, if the US goes into default, the US Treasury must prioritise where the few funds it will have shall be paid. Nearly all of it will go to the bond holders, likely leaving 80 million Americans (veterans, disabled, caregivers, retired, etc) without their only source of income or the lion's share of their source of income. Medicines will have to be paid for at what each med's actual cost is when refilling prescriptions, since Medicare and Medicaid will have no funds to pay. More than 1/3 of Americans depend on food stamps. These will also be stopped.

In short, it's more than just about social security recipients. The 80 million who do not receive their checks are depended upon by many local businesses for revenue. Some grocery store owners have told the news media that if entitlements are not paid, they will lose between 12% to 25% of their customers ... and will be forced to fire up to 25% of their workers.

The ripple effect, in other words, will affect the majority of the population in some manner, including up to 1/4 of the working adult population eventually losing their jobs, skyrocketing food costs, utility costs, rent costs, etc. Nursing homes will eject their patients and leave them to the care of children who will no longer be able to take care of themselves, let alone anyone else. The mentally ill will no longer receive treatment or medications, and clinics will be closed down. There are already plans to close a number of post offices across the country ... how will people who live in a city with only one post office, and that one is closed, get their mail? There are also plans in place to cut public lighting (street lights) between 30% to 50% in various cities. 20% of all home owners can no longer pay their mortgages now ... what happens after August 3??

Only the very, very rich will not be affected. The smaller rich, the well-to-do upper middle class, will eventually be knocked down so many pegs that they will know what it is to be poor and eating **** out of cans for the first time in their silver-spoon-fed lives.

This is NOT a test as some speculate to see how people react to a crisis of this kind, I do not believe. This is the real deal, despite flowery predictions by some congressmen and senators that there is still another six to eight months of available funds in the coffers.

Why do I think this is really it?

I predicted back in January on this forum that the bottom would fall out of the US economy in "July or August of this year" ...

... and here it is, people! ... July/August 2011.

Why is this happening?? It is part of long drawn-out plan to introduce Nazi-style eugenics depopulation measures in the United States, by killing off first the elderly, the sick, the disabled, and the poor.

But be warned: what happens in the United States will happen in Europe as well. Very few nations will escape this global depopulation plot through economic attrition and world war.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  06:23:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike, you are and were exactly right now on the US economy fall! Is the best way to prepare is by storing food and taking out $$$ from the bank as cash?

Food and oil will skyrocket probably, banks might close, shops go bankrupt (several are already closing shop since 2008) + food crisis

As you said in 2008, there will come a time where:

Electronic banking will not function. All transactions will be stopped by the government online and offline out of fear. Panic and lawlessness will spread as an economic collapse in the U.S and Europe becomes global, leading to civil wars in some countries.

The U.S will enter under the Marshall Law. The world will enter into the worst global depression in recorded history.

OR we arent yet at this level?

Finally, the issue of the US defaulting on its debt comes interestingly not in coincidence on a CNN article, and I do think its a sign from the TPTB to the smart and rich people to prepare for depopulation + a World War is needed to bring down the #s, also to be able to implement a NWO, brinding down the earth population is a necessity via nuclear warfare etc.. killing billions in a shot:

Earth To Hit 7 Billion Mark This Year, Straining Developing Regions

(CNN) -- Earth will become home to 7 billion people later this year, and most of the planet's growth will affect the developing countries the most, straining those regions' limited resources, a Harvard University professor said Thursday.

The world's growth has been dramatic: It was just in 1999 that the global population reached 6 billion. United Nations projections call for the population to reach 10.1 billion in 2100, according to David Bloom, a professor of economics and demography at the Harvard School of Public Health, in an article published in the July 29 issue of Science.

By 2050, about 2.3 billion more people will be added, nearly as many as the total living on the globe as recently as 1950, Bloom said. Humanity grew slowly through most of history, taking until 1800 for the population to hit 1 billion.

In the past half-century, the population grew from 3 billion to about 7 billion.

Forecasts call for the world's "demographic center of gravity" to shift from more-developed to less-developed regions, Bloom wrote in his article, according to a Harvard news release.

This means the developing world will face hardships in providing food, water, housing and energy to their growing populations, with repercussions for health, security and economic growth.

You must be logged in to see this link.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)

Edited by - pacino on Jul 29 2011 06:36:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  12:03:33 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think if these links are to be believed (and that's questionable) - its already started.

Russia takes down US minute man 3 ICBM missile launched from California with a nuclear EMP launched from a sub over the north pole from the Barents sea.

Norway begged Putin to stop the Israeli False flag car bomb & massacre
BEFORE it happened!

and finally Senator Ron Pauls dire warning to US citizens.

I should point out that - the first link above for me gave a firewall (AVG) warning about potential threat from some script running on that page - which in all my literally hundreds of visits to that web site I've never seen before - which TENDS to suggest to me at least that its possible SOMEONE with a vested interest is TRYING to stop people from viewing this article...perhaps because it is sensitive info or whatever, I don't know.

That said my PC is still working OK, so we will see I guess.

It would seem that Mikes spot on and all bet are now off - its showdown & throw down time and the players are finished raising the stakes and the hands have all been called.

Now we will see, who REALLY holds the highest hand!

Me I'll be withdrawing all available cash from the bank come first thing Monday morning and that includes maxing out all credit cards etc - heck if they are going to default I might as well go down with em all maxed out!!

If I was REALLY clever I'd buy silver from the mint with it Monday afternoon!

Good luck everyone.

I believe that WW 3 is essentially upon us now with no way out options left on the table.

I hope I am wrong - but i think by the 3rd of August we will see the 4th Anti Christ in Odumbo in action, exactly as Mike said 77 years (7 x 11 years) to the day after The 3rd Anti Christ in Hitler, abolished the positions of chancellor and president to crwate the role of Furer (dictator) for himself.

This article at rense .com shows how Bush 2 (Gee Dubya) passed the laws necessary to use a problem with the economy for martial law!.

quote:

In other words, COG authority gives the president and DHS unprecedented police state powers to declare martial law without congressional approval, and be able to rule extrajudicially, free from constitutional constraints.

Bye bye constitution,

Bye Bye Congress

Hello Mein Furer

Sig Heil

Sig Heil

Sig Heil.

World dictator Obama - single-handedly in control of the worlds largest military and nuclear weapons stockpile!.

All bets are off - if I was Putin I'd have launched an all out first strike by Monday Night, there are no prizes for second in this game!.

If the aliens are due to arrive any time soon to save our sorry azzes - about now would be a good time.

See you all in hell!
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  6:17:35 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to pour cold water over this BUT we are not at the time of any global economic crash, as yet.

The US will suffer, as speculated on here for years, and for good reason, and Europe will continue with sovereign debt issues for the forseeable future and we may see a GFCII, well actually the first GFC never went way, and the continual reduction in living standards across the US will continue. All of this should be no surprise, anyone paying attention on here has had years of warning to get yourself and your funds OUT of the American system as posted many many times.

However I am confident the global economic system will still be functioning after August3,even if the US defaults and triggers off panic, the system is not going to break yet. We can get a second leg stock market decline, we can have gold and silver go up more and more, as planned for years, there can be all sorts of issues BUT the system is not broken yet. One day it will pass and a new way of doing things will be put in place, but we are not there yet.

There are two simple parts to this, US and non-US. The US is stuffed and has been for the best part of the last decade, we all know that BUT there are pockets around the world that can get by even without the US functioning at this time.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2011 :  09:37:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
halifax ur back posting! been a while! i do agree with you that the crash globally wont happen that quickly, and that we over reacted.

Actually i think that the US will reach some kind of stupid deal on August 2 that will get things working a bit longer... as they have been doing so far since 2008... delaying and delaying.. not sure till when? maybe 5-10 years from now. But eventually everything will cascade down.

And if they dont, and they default then the System will still work, but evertything will get very expensive (food, oil) and SIMILARLY to the above scenario ...we will be on for several slow paced years of misery till things go down and crash.

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Jul 31 2011 09:41:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2011 :  9:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FYI, looks like the chaos and collapse has once again been postponed till December 2011... SIX month from now .. approximately the beginning of 2012. Actually this might be postponed till 2012 and only then poverty, global economic collapse etc.. will start?

OBAMA: White House, Congressional Leaders Reach Debt Deal

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2011 :  06:32:35 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another few months to get saving then!
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2011 :  8:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
save $$$, put non-perishable food aside, buy knife and maybe a gun for security / safety etc.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  04:54:41 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like Italy and Spain are about to start negotiating their debts no too!

Yep I reckon I will just start stockpiling food and cash just in case!
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  8:50:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well i bought those so far in the course of the last 4 months:

Machete Gerber Pro

2x Axel with Carbon Fiber Light Handle

Buck Hunting Knife

I think i am missing a Russian Glock gun, will have to get it later on ;)

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Aug 03 2011 8:50:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  11:20:16 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For anyone interested in some of the finest Gerber Cutlery ever made -

I have it listed on evilbay right now!

If your going to survive - might as well do it in style and lets face it - of the world goes on, this will appreciate in value being a rare vintage collectors set!

Shameless self serving plug, I know - but the proceeds are going to a worthwhile charity for families of long term missing children.

Edited by - n/a on Aug 04 2011 11:24:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  7:47:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow nice collection knives Ed! but a bit out of my budget! lol

Halifax, today i guess uve noticed that the stock market tumbled 3 to 4% .. Dow tumbled 512 points for instance .. thats the worst sell-off since the 2008 financial crisis and recession.. which now indicates further that were in a double dip-recession!

But is that the start of the way down? or will the stock pick up again for a while (just like it did in 2008 at the beginning)? -- seems like that.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  12:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK .. let's not get too much off topic as this thread is about the default crisis we had and now what appears to be another stock market crash ... all timed perfectly to my July/August 2011 vector.

A lot of what follows here can be read on my website on the Second Home page, but here is my update for the Default crisis section:

"NEW DEAL" NOT MUCH BETTER THAN DEBT CRISIS: "A SATAN SANDWICH WITH A SIDE OF SATAN FRIES"

COMMENTS (8/3/11): As we now know, an agreement was reached to end the debt crisis almost literally at three-quarters past the eleventh hour. The compromise deal has been compared by top legislators as a sweet-tasting "Satan sandwich with a side of Satan fries." It will be business as usual for seniors, the disabled, veterans, and the poor ... until what is called "Round Three" begins in the fall of this year when a Super Congress is given the task of making deep cuts in Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, and various entitlement programs.

This is only a reprieve for the many millions of Americans who would have suffered terribly or died after August 3 and millions more who would have been fired from their jobs due to lack of revenue from those millions affected. When the government tells you 80 million Americans would not have received their monthly payments (originally stated as 70 million by Obama, but later updated to 80 million), the reality of those affected would actually be at least double that (160 million) since at least half of the 80 million have dependants who would also suffer, and businesses and services depending on those 80 million for revenue would suffer, forcing them to fire employees.

Round three of the "New Deal" will address this issue and what did not happen in August will begin to happen in September, October, November, December, and January. It will take longer than what a major default in August would have accomplished ... but the final result will be the same in the end.

The "bottom" did not fall out from under the American economy in July and August: but it came damned close. And what we now have awaiting us in the months ahead will be slow, merciless, and painful ... and ultimately fatal for many.

Consider August 2, 2011 as the beginning of the end.

This prediction stands as a CLOSE CALL for the time being, but may well be FULFILLED by the end of 2012 or the beginning of 2013.

Satan sandwich with a side of Satan fries, anyone?

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  12:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And here is my most recent update, likely to be updated again:

BLACK THURSDAY: August 4, 2011

Stocks: Worst day since 2008 financial crisis

(CNN) -- Aug 04 4:17pm: In their single worst day since the 2008 financial crisis, stocks plunged Thursday, with the Dow tumbling 512 points, as fear about the global economy spooked investors. "The conventional wisdom on Wall Street was that the economy was growing -- that the worst was behind us," said Peter Schiff, president of Euro Pacific Capital. "Now what people are realizing is the stimulus didn't work, and we may be headed back to recession." U.S. markets were already sharply lower on widespread worries, including the weak job market ...
There's "total fear" in the market, said Bob Doll, chief equity strategist at the world's largest money manager, BlackRock ... "In the last two weeks, we've been through the ringer," said Rich Ilczyszyn, market strategist with futures broker Lind-Waldock. "When we start looking at the recovery, there's nothing to hang our hats on anymore."

The market's fear gauge -- the VIX (VIX) -- surged 35.8% to a reading of 31.8. A level above 30 signals a high degree of fear ... Fears about a global slowdown are at the forefront of investors' minds amid recent weak economic data. Early Thursday, the latest reading on jobless claims showed a large number of Americans remain unemployed.

Asian markets follow Wall Street plunge

August 5, 2011

(CNN) -- Asian stock markets are recording sharp declines Friday, extending a global equity sell-off after Wall Street had its worst day since the 2008 financial crisis. Australia's All Ordinaries dropped 4%, Japan's Nikkei shed 3.8% and South Korea's Kospi lost 4.2%.

August 4, 2011 (11:43 PM EDT): Well, I may still be "Chicken Little" after all. WE had our angst in July, and have received our "Satan Sandwich with a side of Satan Fries" ... now comes the real deal, it appears, in August. I will repeat: the vector I projected for the bottom to fall out finally in the US economy was July/August 2011. We are here ... and things are rapidly getting worse. This certainly is not going to help things when the Super Congress begins making cuts to various spending programs. A rebound on Friday appears unlikely if we go by the Asian markets, already trading.

The recovery was a hoax, people ... the Recession never ended ... now comes the Great Depression ... just as Asian and European markets begin to join in. Also, just as Libya has triggered World War III by attacking Italian and Nato ships with missiles, at the same time the world community contemplates military intervention in Syria's civil war, while Moscow warns against such action, and as tensions flare once again in Kosovo ...

New Focus of Fears on Italy Sends Officials Scrambling - August 5, 2011.
488404141888630.html

Global Markets Tumble Amid Economic Fears - August 5, 2011.

Asian markets follow Wall Street plunge - August 5, 2011.
/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Global stock sell-off continues - August 5, 2011.

Stocks: Worst day since 2008 financial crisis - August 4, 2011.

Dow average plunges 513, worst drop since 2008 - August 4, 2011.

Dems warn long-term jobless could derail recovery (What Recovery?) - August 4, 2011.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  6:35:11 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I still stand by my post dated July 29.

This stock correction is as expected, but I will only count it as a big deal if this second leg decline continues all the way down to find a level in the region I posted a year or two ago on here. That would mean that market forces were allowed to play out with no intervention.

To emphasis, I will only ever accept a true blown economic crisis when the ****wits running the US, both government and bankers, stand aside and let market forces do their stuff, with no intervention. At this point in time it is nothing more than a charade, even a comedy.

This latest episode is a ripple that could turn into a tidal wave, but lets see what interventions take place first.

We all know the US is stuffed, but how it plays out and eventually affects global economies is not clear. This week was just a knee jerk reaction to US centric issues.

If the US wants to cut spending, bring all military home, strengthen the southern border, dont spend anymore money on foreign wars and allocate money to enabling resource, energy and food sources both domestic and from simailar politically stable firts rate countries, Canada, New Zealand, Australia dn Asian banking support from Singapore etc. Put a real long term plan in place,

Edited by - halifax on Aug 05 2011 6:40:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  01:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Latest update from my website:

August 6, 2011 (1:39 AM EDT): Well, I may still be "Chicken Little" after all. WE had our angst in July, and have received our "Satan Sandwich with a side of Satan Fries" ... now comes the real deal, it appears, in August. I will repeat: the vector I projected for the bottom to fall out finally in the US economy was July/August 2011. We are here ... and things are rapidly getting worse. This certainly is not going to help things when the Super Congress begins making cuts to various spending programs. A rebound on Friday, following a day of volatile trading in an atmosphere of fear, could not offer a sense of security to Asia, Europe or the US. In the end, the United States lost its AAA credit rating anyway because the debt default agreement worked out on August 2 was judged as being completely unsatisfactory. By the time Monday rolls around, the markets may face another crash, reacting to this and other developments over the weekend.

The recovery was a hoax, people ... the Recession never ended ... now comes the Great Depression ... just as Asian and European markets begin to join in.

Also, just as Libya has triggered World War III by attacking Italian and Nato ships with missiles, at the same time the world community contemplates military intervention in Syria's civil war, while Moscow warns against such action, and as tensions flare once again in Kosovo ... global war appears to be the only way economists and governments seriously visualise restoring a collapsed world economy ...

I have included embedded links in the final paragraph on my site:

Libya attacks Italian warship:

Libya attacks British warship on Nato mission:

NATO close to military steps in Syria for beachhead to attack Iran:

New Violence in Kosovo Could Pose a Quandary for an Overstretched NATO:

Faber: Brace for a Global 'Reboot' and a War:

"Cast a cold eye