Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 2) Nostradamus and the New Prophecy Almanacs
 GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE
 August 3, 2011
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 4

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  08:06:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with Mike on this, the deal the US senate passed was just for the sake of passing it and it was not something that would really work for the US to deal with its debt.

The U.S. NO LONGER TRIPLE-A, and this will make the stock correct themselves. The outlook for the global stock market does not look good at all so far.. were in for a bad depression.

As halifax said, a real plan would be to get the soldiers home, stop wars abroad etc.. but it does not look like that the US wants to step out from its international duties to concentrate on its internal issues at home! It is a plan from the elite governing the US and the world to deliberately crash the system to implement the NWO. Of course, while doing that, they need to ensure that they always have a presence abroad to keep control of things (they hope they can).

This Pattern is Predicting a Crash… Are You Ready?
Graham Summers
Source: You must be logged in to see this link.

We are currently witnessing a pattern in the stock markets that has occurred multiple times in the last century. And everytime we did, things got UGLY.

That pattern is:

1) a Spring Crisis

2) a Summer rally (on light volume)

3) The BIG Crisis

This pattern has occurred in 1907, 1929, 1931, 1987, 2000 and 2008. In each of these years, stocks came undone via some kind of Crisis during the March –May period. There was then a brief summer “relief” rally, and then things got VERY ugly in the fall.

Here’s the pattern for 2000:

Here it is in 2008:

So far, the market has been trading sideways for most of 2011, but the pattern is emerging:

Given that the Financial System is now even more leveraged than it was during the Tech Bubble… and that we’ve added TRILLIONS in debt to the US’s balance sheet, the odds of another systemic collapse are getting higher by the day.

And when it comes to profiting from this kind of disaster, few people on the planet have my ability to make Crises pay off.

To whit, my clients actually made money in 2008 (courtesy of my proprietary Crash trigger), having been warned a full three weeks in advance of the Crash to get out the market and go short.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)

Edited by - pacino on Aug 06 2011 09:06:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  6:26:43 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think we all agree with the situation and all the comments for years on here regarding economic turmoil have been consistent. I just wanted to emphasis the system will only break when no more intervention occurs. It would take me pages to detail the reasons why, so arent going to do that BUT rest assured for the entire system to break there is a long way to go.

The stock market decline should be of no surprise to anyone following these forums for years and as before if TPTB step back and let market forces take over the outcome will be as predicted. Also, a few hundred points here and there are nothing, for example the Dow would need to break and with momentum straight thru the 6600/6700 barrier for this to be the real deal and as I posted years ago you need to see a day or days of 1000+ point drops without intervention,

Then you will know that the real crisis has arrived.

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  1:13:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dow drops 450 points, falling below 11,000 for first time since last November, as sell-off extends

You must be logged in to see this link.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  6:17:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually by the end of today the Market kind of crashed .. you can call it Black Monday but lets be clear: The whole world now knows that QE 1 and QE 2 were failures. Which is why QE 3 won’t do much if the Feds announce that first thing tomorrow morning. Which means the REAL Crisis is now here.

Bank of America Shares PLUNGED 20%

Dow 10,809.85 LOST -634.76 OR -5.55%, the WORST day on Wall Street since 2008 Crisis

Nasdaq 2,357.69 LOST -174.72 OR -6.90%

S&P 500 1,119.46 LOST -79.92 OR -6.66%

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Aug 08 2011 6:23:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  06:34:30 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gold is on the up again, oil is sliding again, all the markets are dropping today again.

Does not look good at all!
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  06:36:52 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The rioting in the UK is also horrific to see aswell. August is looking to be a really brutal month of 2011.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  12:38:20 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Weirdest thing - the Oz stock market crashed friday & monday as did everyone else's BUT today Tuesday - it climbed back and surpassed the losses of Monday to 1% higher than where it started to fall on Monday!

For some reason folks who invest seem to think we will be OK and jumped back into the market here while the shares were priced lower!

I realize we are an exception to everywhere else.

As for London's riots?

What can anyone say.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  6:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
whats weirder is that today when everyone expected the stock to head further down... they went back up 400pts... because in its latest monetary policy statement, the Federal Reserve left key interest rates unchanged, saying that deterioration in the labor market and slower-than-expected economic growth will require the central bank to keep rates "exceptionally low" until the middle of 2013 = seems that this gave those stupid investors some reassurements for the next 2 years. But will the stock market and economy endure 1-2 more years? Or like halifax said the market will still work for now as it isnt completely broke...? :)

Grahams Summers posted the below on his website:

For months now I’ve been warning about the stock markets facing a devastating collapse. I cited mutual fund cash levels, systemic leverage, derivatives exposure, and on and on.

And yet, despite the clear data points and research I presented, I was told I was crazy. I even had readers from bearish websites write me to tell me that my “sky is falling” warnings were “crap.”

And then this happened (I’ve added the recent drop in overnight futures).

Stocks are now back to November 2009 levels. In plain terms, the last year and a half may as well have not happened. The second half of QE 1, QE lite, and QE 2… literally everything the Fed has done since the end of 2009 has been wasted money.

Yes, we will get a sharp short-covering at some point. But the damage is done. Even QE 3 won’t bring the market back. We’re going to new lows… as in sub-600 on the S&P 500. Many folks are going to lose everything.

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Aug 09 2011 6:30:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  6:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dow Falls Another 520 Points As Wall Street Tumbles Again On Fears French Economic Problems Could Cross The Atlantic

Dow Jones falls five per cent, with S&P and Nasdaq dropping four per cent
Comes day after U.S. markets rebounded - with indexes up 4 to 5.3 per cent
Poll finds Americans believe 'the worst is yet to come'

But Nikkei closed up earlier as investors say market bottom has been met
Obama blames problems in Europe, which have 'washed over' to U.S.
Tension builds between White House and rating agency Standard and Poor's

The rally on Wall Street seems only a temporary breather after stocks fell sharply again today and wiped out most of yesterday's gains on fears of a French banking crisis spreading to the U.S.
American financial stocks led the decline on worries that any French bank problems could spread to the U.S., with the Dow Jones, Standard & Poor's 500 and Nasdaq all falling by up to five per cent.
Large financial firms’ shares sank - including Bank of America down 10.9 per cent at $6.77

Read more: You must be logged in to see this link.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  6:50:54 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After another week of volatility I will again state, the market and the economic system is strained, but it is not broken, yet.

Outside of the stock market, high volumes markets such as spot forex, are still flowing and operating quite OK, even with some sligher larger spreads at times and more range swings, but still quite manageable.

However, in regards to the stock market. there are some real big challenges arising and this wild period aint going to end anytime soon. As mentioned several times in recent years, the bear market started in late 2007 and despite rallies, the long term trend remains intact, we are in a long term term bear. Expect some more wild, if not even wilder swings, this is a professional traders market, these times, not for mom and pop investors, especially buy and hold investors, as more pain will come. If the real bear reveals itself we have long way down to go over along period of time.

That aside, we shouldnt lose sight that private debt was moved to government debt and that is what we are seeing boil over, in both America and Europe, hence the other long term trend staying well and truly in place, the rise of Gold which finally is being seen as the true safe haven which some of us have been banging on about for years. $2000 Gold should be a reality soon.

Make no mistake the western world economicc system will break one day, but to emphasis we are seeing a system under strain but not yet busted. The interim is showing cracks via the momentum gaining in the stock market bear and the flight to safety in precious metals.

More austerity budgets from governments around the world will put more pressure on a system that has seen massive credit expansion over 25 years, those days are over, we shold see 10 years of credit tightening, thtas going to create some real issues. Banks are already planning tens of thousands lay offs to deal with this.

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  7:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey halifax i guess ur totally right on that, they system is not totally broke and it can still function for a WHILE. You think it will function for 6 more months to a year? Or last 3-5 years more? 10 years (unlikely)?

Think the Crisis Is Over? Think Again!
Source: You must be logged in to see this link.
August 19th, 2011
Graham Summers

As much as the mainstream financial media likes to pretend that the financial crisis is over, unfortunately it isn’t. In fact, what’s going to happen next will very likely make 2008 look like a joke.

There is one simple reason for this: the “Fed” safety net that pulled the markets back from the brink is gone.

As noted in an earlier piece, the Fed is not going to be able to unleash QE 3 at any point in the near future. Indeed, the Fed is going to find it harder and harder to unveil any new program as we go into the election by virtue of the fact that it’s already become a political target for candidates (Perry, Paul, and Bachmann).

Given that the financial system is now more leveraged than during the Tech Bubble, that mutual funds are more heavily invested in stocks than at any point in the last 40 years (hello redemptions), that the derivatives market has not been reined in, that the global economy is once again turning sharply downward, that the EU and European banking system are collapsing, that the US economy is now clearly in a double dip (within the confines of an ongoing DE-pression), and that China is heading into a hard landing… the fact that the Fed will not be able to do much to stop the Crisis should have everyone freaking out.

Remember, for EVERY Crisis in the last 80 years, the answer was always “the Fed will fix it.”

However, with the Second Round of the Great Crisis at our doorstep, this time around it will be CLEAR the Fed DIDN’T “fix it.” You don’t get a second collapse within three years of an allegedly one in 100-year event and come up with “yeah, the problem was fixed.”

We entered this Round in earnest in late July 2011. It isn’t over. The fact that the proposed solutions now involve floating bonds for entities that don’t even really exist (Eurobonds) should tell you how desperate it’s getting.

I hold by my former statements: this is the time to be defensive, moving into cash and non-cyclical sectors. Gold and Silver are a little too hot right now, so I wouldn’t be adding to positions there. The same goes for US Treasuries.

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Aug 21 2011 7:35:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

837 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  6:27:29 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pacino - it is impossible to speculate when such a major change will occur. Simply because there are too many means for intervention in one form or another at this time. The real danger is there, lurking, what pushes the entire show over the edge of the cliff still remains a mystery.

China or India might be the wild card(s). China is not going as well as reported. They also want a different global economic system, one away from US $ centric reserves, a game played out by the US military and Wall St bankers in 2009 demonstrated that China can, if it chooses, launch an all out economic war on the US and win easily. The US knows this and this threat is even greater now than in 2009 when the game was played.

The double problems of the EU (+ Britain) and the US are very serious but appear to be managed within the available systems, but if China slows growth rate quickly that will affect the last western nations doing well via resources exports to China, e.g. Canada, Australia etc. That would bring the western world as one to its knees. If at that time China launches some kind of financial attack they could very well take the reserve status of the US$ away and introduce their own system being Asian centric, in that scenario I am not sure how that would play out...

But the west would take a big hit, and have to operate within a new system that is no longer in their control.

Mike always stated that China will never become the superpower everyone thinks, so obviously he believes something else will happen before WWIII that wont allow the above to unfold? Maybe he could elaborate on that?
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  11:55:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For decades it has been surmised China would become the leading superpower in the 21st Century.

However, that assessment was made under the assumption that the world would not be facing a protracted GLOBAL CRISIS, be it due to political, religious and social unrest, military threats and shifting alliances, or economic disaster (or all three).

China is fiercely territorial in spite of the fact that by being so it risks much. It has gone ballistic over Taiwan several times over the last 15 years. Even now and for some time, it is and has been gearing up for possible conflict in the South China Sea, where there is much in dispute there.

The Pentagon's new China war plan -- Despite budget woes, the military is preparing for a conflict with our biggest rival -- and we should be worried - August 13, 2011.

Chinese fighter jets ‘repel’ US aircraft - July 25, 2011.

Chinese naval maneuvers seen as warning to Vietnam - June 18, 2011.

Vietnam seeks US support in China dispute - June 12, 2011.

China accuses Vietnam in South China Sea row - June 10, 2011.

Robert Gates warns of possible clashes in the South China Sea - June 4, 2011.

US, Pakistan Near Open War; Chinese Ultimatum Warns Washington Against Attack -- “Any Attack on Pakistan Would be Construed as an Attack on China” - May 20, 2011.

U.S., China Military Talks Stumble Over Taiwan Arms Sales, China's Military Build-up - May 18, 2011.

Halifax has provided one reason for a very careful, manipulative nation like China to become reckless. I have read about this too. Its economy is not as sound as it appears.

Also, I just do not believe one nation can survive a global economic meltdown no matter how great it is. China would eventually get dragged down by the rest of the world.

An economically-ravaged China would become a giant North Korea, in other words.

China has a large nuclear arsenal; large enough to turn all major and many large US cities into toast. It could probably take out much the US naval presence in the region in a fight as well.

But America has a much more formidable nuclear arsenal than China ... it has to in order to counter Russia, which now has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world, and give it pause to reconsider any massive ICBM attack on the US mainland.

Simply stated, if America is attacked by Chinese nuclear weapons over US involvement in a Second Korean War, a North Korean conflict with Japan, or war begun by Beijing in the South China Sea or the Taiwan Straits, then China will itself become a pockmarked nuclear horror ... and what is left will become fragmented.

There is yet another threat to China: the province of Xinjiang, which is fiercely Islamic. Xinjiang has been the scene of periodic riots since 2009, seeking independence. The destiny of Xinjiang lies with the five Stans of Central Asia, the Caspian nation of Azerbaijan, and also Iran and Afghanistan. Slowly this part of the world has been integrating since the fall of the Soviet Union in December 1991.

THAT is your future superpower of the East: from Turkey to Xinjiang, one giant Turkic-Mongol empire ruled by Islamic fundamentalism. China will either be forced into civil war and then absorbed by this great EMPIRE or be destroyed by it.

China is NOT an empire. It will have no chance against a federation of this magnitude, unless it becomes a part of it.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  9:43:55 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't know if these news pieces be worth of value but it might give us something to look forward to into the stock news this week.

Greece slaps new tax on property to cut deficit

Asian stock fall, dollar firm on Europe woes

Stocks primed for more volatility

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Sep 11 2011 9:45:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  10:17:58 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

This is something else Jean Dixon wrote all that time ago...and it concernes the The Red Chinese menace.

"The biggest danger the world faces in the future is Red China. When peace negotiations have seemingly concluded in the first quarter of the 21st century, Red China will show her teeth.

In the year 2025, Red China will have reached an economic and political stability sufficient to forge ahead and become the great conqueror.

In that year (2025) Red China will march into Russia. Conquer a large part of the USSR's northern area and will not stop until it has marched into Finalnd, Norway, Sweden & Denmark, stopping at the German Border.

It will not invade Western Europe. Bye that time however Russia will also have expanded her direct sphere of influence. It will no longer be limited to the countries of eastern Europe but will now include Libya, Ethiopia, Iran & much of Africa.

This war of conquest will last from 2020 - 2037".

Interesting that since that was written Africa's now a mess - ready for a power like Russia to take over, Irans in league with Russia and its Bushehir Nuke Power Plant etc, Libya is anyone's guess once Nato is done there!.

If Jean is proven right about China we have good reason to fear!

I suspect she could well be subsequently proven right after the fact.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2