Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 2) Nostradamus and the New Prophecy Almanacs
 GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE
 August 3, 2011
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 4

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  02:57:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Pacino,

I havn't been ignoring these demonstrations either ... indeed I predicted that starting in May 2011 nationwide protests would become riots and lead to police crackdowns (I see, as usual, the projected date was a little early, this time by four months) ... unfortunately the last update I was able to make about them on my website were the protests as they were on 20 September.

In the meantime, I had an important article to put together by Kathryn Wolfe and myself ... and I was doing it in between "Blue screen of death" crashes. Some days my computer was down more than it was up ... and when it was up, it often crashed or internet explorer shut down or froze me out so I had to reboot, tonnes of inexplicable error messages, corrupt files, missing files, drivers to download, several dozen "restores" that often did no good, temporarily did some good, or even made matters worse.

So far, this is the first day in 9 days running the computer finally seems to be working normally again, although there are still a few glitches to work out.

Still, can't be sure if I still won't have to take this Bill Gates crapwork mutation into the shop for repair. What a ****ed up operating system Windows is. At one point it even said my version was not genuine, but counterfeit, it had crashed so damned much. Had to do a "restore" to gert rid of that. I even emailed Windows and threatened to sue.

Anyway, been following these protests, but not really able to do much about it on my site yet (for obvious reasons).

Yes, the elderly and retired are now joining the ranks of the young. When middle class Americans, working Americans, and middle-aged Americans of various stripes of joining the student demonstrations in the hundreds of thousands and eventually millions nationwide in all the big cities, then this will take on the character of the protests held in Britain and Greece at times this year and last, and France last year, and possibly "Arab Spring" this year ...

It was already getting ugly on 25 September when police beat and peppersprayed a number of female protesters to the point that they were screaming in terror and in pain ... and they beat and verbally abused anyone who dared poke their nose in and help, roping off the area and leaving the arrested lying on the ground, some handcuffed, many beaten ...

This computer crashed at a bad time I'm afraid ... lots going on worldwide, much of it blacked out by Obama TV ...

Here's what I have to post yet:

Police Arrest About 400 Protesters on Brooklyn Bridge - October 1, 2011.
You must be logged in to see this link.

Wall Street protests enter 14th day - September 30, 2011.

Wall Street protesters cuffed, pepper-sprayed during 'inequality' march - September 25, 2011.

Police arrest 90 in Wall Street protests - September 25, 2011.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  10:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike its unfortunate to hear that you have computer problems again... and it was purchased 1-2 years ago. mmm well I have been doing support for 5 years now so let me know if you need me to remote into your computer and have a look :)

for the protests yes as you said they have americans from all teh classes participating and the movement I believe woke up in the rise of food prices, unemployment, the Stock Market being milked down by the crooks of bankers and investors, mi/ bi/ tri llions of dollars being thrown at Israel from the American's tax money, and trillions thrown at unecessary wars in the ME and Africa.

I think too taht we have less that 12 months before the economical crash occurs and the banking/interac transaction to stop as you have predicted it would happen in 2008. But this time it will be complete, then food will be scarce and riots will spread.

Just remember the TLDM prophecy (similar's to Mike) about the incoming events PRIOR to World War III and the Apocalypse, and guess what they are almost all being fulfilled as I type this message:

1. Revolution in Africa = YES ...... Libya, Zimbabwe, Djibouti (protesters are calling for the resignation of President Ismail Omar Guelleh), Tunisia etc.. MORE in 2012

2. Revolution in Western Europe = YES ...... England, Greece, Portugal, Spain and in 2012 probably Italy (then the Pope will flee as prophecized) and Germany will follow..

3. Revolution in Italy and the Pope flees Rome = Soon in 2012

4. The Worldwide Great Warning = Soon in 2012/2013

5. The Great Miracle at Garabandal Spain = Soon in 2012/2013

6. The Rapture = Unknown (2012-2013-????)

7. The Great Chastisement = Unknown (2012-2013-????)

8. World War III for Three Days = Unknown (2012-2013-????)

9. The Ball of Redemption for Three Days = Unknown (2012-2013-????)

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)

Edited by - pacino on Oct 02 2011 10:06:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

845 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  5:50:56 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The TPTB finally reveal what we already thought – Greece is going to default, either in a managed or unmanaged (chaotic) way.

As mentioned previously, once Greece is out of the headlines the attention will move to Italy, and we have to assume that whatever the fallout from Greece is and will have on global markets will be magnified by some multiples when Itlay moves into the main spotlight.

With social unrest in Europe (even Portugal had another austerity protest the other day) but that news didn’t make the headlines as they are taken up by the Greek situation, the new protests in the UK over the weekend in Manchester and the ongoing NYV protests which have got a bit ugly.

So I guess most of what is unfolding is what we’ve been discussing on her for some time. Unfortunately, unless there is a sudden change if events for the better, its not looking promising for all concerned as we know potentially whats going to follow these current events.

Edited by - halifax on Oct 03 2011 5:53:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2011 :  10:42:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Moody's Downgrades Italy

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

845 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  4:00:56 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes thats true and you can add in several more UK banks that were donwgraded today.

Meanwhile the central banks continue to play this dangerous game and with BoE and ECB promising liquidity by buying more government debt. The debt bubble gets blown bigger, markets loved it as expected and once again intervention saves a global slide.

These ongoing tricks will come unstuck eventually and make the outcome even worse. If we are using debt to buy more debt to mask the issues then it is obvious we are creating a bigger problem to deal with in the future.

This sort of continual intervention could potentially have the reverse effect and collapse some bond markets such as Italy's.

Edited by - halifax on Oct 07 2011 4:02:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  6:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats correct halifax, wtv they are doing now is only temporary and it will only save them few months from the chaos.

This is Short Covering Before the Next Collapse

Source: You must be logged in to see this link.

The market action of the last few days reeks of short-covering more than anything else. I realize that rumors abound of more European bailouts (what is this… the 12th rumor?), Microsoft buying Yahoo! (an outright lie), and other items… but the reality is that the market is telling us plain and simple that this is just short-covering and a snapback.

For one thing, short interest today is at levels comparable to those of March 2009… when everyone thought the whole world would end. So there’s plenty of fodder for a sharp short-covering rally to occur.

We’re also seeing market action that indicates a short squeeze is on. Case in point, consider Tuesday’s action in which an unfounded rumor concerning yet another European bailout produced a 4.2% move in the S&P 500 in the span of 40 minutes

Indeed, the whole thing smells of 2008. Back then we saw rallies of 11%, 17%, even 20% too… how’d those work out? Did the market going up then mean that things were fixed and we had made a bottom?

Do not be fooled. This move is short-covering and a snapback and nothing else. We’ve seen several of these in the last two months alone. Every time the market rolled over quickly and collapsed.

So let the traders play their games. Based on retracement levels this move could go to 1,182 or 1,200 on the S&P 500. But this rally should be used to get even more defensive than before.

The reasons are clear: the European banking system is facing systemic failure. Bailouts will not solve this mess. The banks are all insolvent based on toxic debt exposure.

Meanwhile, the US economy is rolling over in a BIG way. The ISM purchasers managers’ index, the Philly Fed index, payrolls, and the ECRI weekly leading index are all at or about to break into recessionary levels AGAIN.

Nearly half of Americans receive Government aid in some form or another. Food stamp usage is at a record high. The labor participation rate continues to fall.

And on and on.

In plain terms, the financial system is getting hit from all side. And the markets are setting up for a Crash on par with the 2008 collapse.

However, this time around we’re also going to be seeing major banks go under, market crashes, food shortages, government shutdowns, and SYSTEMIC FAILURE.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  9:48:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

WELCOME TO HELL

Revelation 6:5-8

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

845 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2011 :  5:28:11 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are now on the brink of great financial misery UNLESS the EU can get its act together.

The EU situation has become so complex so interwoven involving all and sundry, from the EU itself to the IMF and emerging economies plus the heavyweight China.

I am starting to see the real warning signs inside markets that we may be on the brink of major fallout. Anything that is in the news is old news, Greece, Italy etc we all knew about months ago, the great cover ups, the mistruths are all getting exposed right now, and whats more no one knows the answers, but looking inside key financial markets (not stock markets) warnings are flashing. This next period could be a real challenge.

Market manipulations have managed delaying so much, but the cracks are becoming so exposed it cant continue as is, something sooner or later will have to give...
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
598 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2011 :  3:00:28 PM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Italy is going to drag us all to hell!

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Edited by - Darkcomet on Nov 09 2011 3:03:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

845 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2011 :  5:26:06 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If we put the current Italian crisis into perspective – their debt is more than Greece, Spain, Portugal, and Ireland combined, and they are the 8th largest economy in the world. It is obvious if the Italian crisis is not dealt with ASAP the ramifications are significant for the European economy and their financial systems which will flow onto an already burdened problem in the US. I guess China can continue buying western assets at cents in the dollar...
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

845 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2011 :  5:25:38 PM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With events unfolding in Italy we now get the opportunity to witness how the EU will fall apart - either Germany is going to move out of the EU and back to the DM or some Southern members will need to drop out.

The Germans appear to have had enough.

The EU is a political and economic failure. Changing leaders in Greece, Italy etc and announcing new tough budgets will make little difference in the long term.

It has become a game of one good announcement which is followed within days of bad news, reality news I should say. The EU is now an irreversible mess. Worth watching closely as this is like a big chess game being played.
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2011 :  07:06:40 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not fun for those of us here in the EU watching it fall apart thats for sure!
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  10:03:54 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With the new added items in the NDAA that is making noise these days, I assumed the occupy protests or any protests and the added unhappiness in the US is going to get more intensify.

2012 is definitely going to be an intriguing year (for better or worse) for news at least.

The Media's Blackout Of The National Defense Authorization Act Is Shameful

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Dec 02 2011 10:10:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2011 :  7:15:24 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unpaid Bills Land Some Debtors Behind Bars

I wonder how soon will this kind of arresting will be the norm? What about mortgages and college debts for that matter?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2