Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 6.) Other Prophets and Prophecies
 Dreams and Visions
 World Peace Summit-Elenin/Feb 28 2012 Global Death
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1126 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  12:33:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is time to once again reflect on the mechanics of two dreams: the first by Conor and the second by me. These appear on the following Dream Visions page at You must be logged in to see this link.

First is Conor's dream:

Conor (10/18/00):

The American President called an International Convention to address the state of world political affairs and the state of the earth's environment. This man is a man of vision who desperately wants world peace and a cleaning up of the environment. The world convenes in an ancient city and it is the year 2002, I know this clearly as I could read the flags saying Earth Summit 2002.

One country does not join the delegates and every other country condemns this. It was a muslim country because I can see the Sultan of Brunei apologising on behalf of the rest of the Muslim world for this country's abscence.

The summit is underway and the world governments are making good progress. The UN President Kofi Annan declares it to be a success half way through, this is the turning point in the dream.

Then a very bright star appears in the sky and the world proclaims great joy as many believe it was the sign for the second coming of Christ. As the world represented at the ancient city celebrates, the city is rocked by pain, I don't know how to describe that better, everyone was in pain and the city was shaking, the leaders of the world screamed that they were betrayed and that we were in danger of succumbing to greater evil.

The city which I was looking down on erupted into flames and the flame spread across the world. The result was mass devastation but not complete, a few countries remained relatively intact, Ireland Scotland Australia and New Zealand being the most recoverable, all the political leaders are dead and new ones are elected, but the world is weakened and the country that did not attend the summit comes to the forefront as a major aggressor, destroying the superpowers of Europe, China, Russia, and the US, the rest of the world must submit or die. Refugees stream into the countries that were most recoverable and they seem on the verge of collapse.

The last part of the dream was from space, in this part I realised that the bright star was the only hope for the planet that was littered with corpses.

Yes, it is true, it is now 2011 instead of 2002, Kofi Annan is no longer Secretary of State, and it is unlikely President Obama will attend this festival and address it, but nevertheless ...

Just as events are subject to opportunistic repetition, often in multiples of 7 years, so also can events that influence our dreams of future events. In other words, what dream did NOT happen in 2002 could instead happen in 2011.

What is being planned on September 22, 23, and 24 of this year is the most momentous group event of its sort since the Harmonic Convergence of August 16–17, 1987:

World Peacemakers Call for 3-DAY Moratorium on All News 9/22-24 During Peace Festival to Stop the World for Elenin’s Approach
You must be logged in to see this link.

Foulain, France is fast becoming a focal point for world peace as the organizers of Lothlorien Peace Festival 9/21-24 You must be logged in to see this link. , and the sponsors of the Know Thyself Initiative (KTI), with the many presenters at the festival unite in calling for a 3 Day Moratorium on All News September 22-24 to Stop the World for Global Meditation on Peace before comet Elenin’s alignment on the 26th. Encouragingly, many more of the world’s peacemakers, including the Council of World Elders and Tony Burroughs, are adding their names to the call because they see this as a unique opportunity to shift the mass consciousness from conflict and despair to cooperation and hope.

You must be logged in to see this link. an organizer of the Peace Festival and director for the I.D.E.A. Foundation who sponsors KTI elucidates further by saying: “The opportunity to change direction is being afforded through the Cosmic Convergence caused by the comet Elenin passing between the sun and the earth on September 26th ...

The reason a small percentage of the world meditating on peace can affect nearly 7 Billion people Leyland says, "Is explained by the goal of the movement; to create a critical mass of people taking a time out from business as usual for the 3 Day Moratorium to focus on peace. The critical mass number is 144,000, which concerns the energy of numerology referring to the number 9, as in 1+4+4+000 = 9 and representing completion and Divine Will. Because both the day of the global meditation on peace 9/23/2011, and the Mayan Calendar designating this period the 9th wave, the energy of 3x9s is present. In numerology tripling anything increases its energy exponentially, which is why there is a unique opportunity here. In short, if 144,000 individuals can step out of this world for 3 Days, (3 Days = 72 hours 7+2=9) and identify themselves as world peacemakers on the map, You must be logged in to see this link. which represents a microcosm of the world, they will cause a shift in the mass consciousness."

More at

This brings back an eerie sense of de ja vu ... and this time around Conor, there IS a star approaching us!! What if Elenin, which is apparently beginning to disintegrate, does what Holmes did, and goes into OUTBURST???

The Hopi Indians will be at the festival because they believe this comet has great potential to be the Blue Star Kachina ... the last Kachina star before Planet X arrives (the Red Star Kachina) ..

Frankly I find the use of 144,000 (from the Book of Revelation) and the "three days of darkness" quite disturbing. These people have no idea what power they may unleash, not only from Elenin, but other celestial bodies it is now communicating with ... including our Sun ... they may indeed be clenching their fists towards heaven with a sense of betrayal when the flames begin erupting from city to city, and nation to nation ... the Arab Spring is but the human version of the viral destruction that may be at hand!

To add to our concern, all eyes will be on Israel and Palestine at this time to see if a final peace framework will be hammered out once and for all. This against a backdrop of escalating slaughter and civil unrest throughout all of Syria, the threat of war between Turkey and Syria and further threat of war between Iran and Turkey/Nato, mass demonstrations in Israel, increasing rocket attacks into Israel from Gaza, anti-Israeli demonstrations in Egypt, and the distinct possibility Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas (Mabus) may be assassinated.

But more dreadful is the dream which may concur with Conor's. My dream of mass death for 28 February in a year ending with 2:

McClellan (1/28/81, 2/23/95):

I am on the balcony of a great tower at nighttime. I am looking at the sky, looking at something opposite to the moon that should not be there. It is dark-coloured, purplish, and the size of the moon itself, a bit larger perhaps. I am growing used to the sight because we have been seeing it for some weeks, but it sends thrills of fear through me just the same.

I go inside.

I climb a long, winding staircase. At the top is a strange room -- like a huge, medieval library one might find in a monastary. There is an old woman who keeps the books. She is involved in the occult, it would seem.

She summons me to an impossibly huge book lying spread opened on a large table. To lift the book would be difficult, its weight is ponderous. Each page is very thin, like Bible pages. She says it is the great Book of Death.

Her gnarled finger traces the long lists of tiny print. One needs a magnifying glass to read it. Listed are many names, each one with a street address, state or province, country, date of birth, and date of death beside it.

I discover that many of the names have the same date of death.

The date I see written is February 28, a year ending in 2.

Then I awake.

I know not what might cause this mass destruction, but it would certainly appear that the dark object I saw in the night sky could well be Nibiru/Planet X. There are a number of other possibilities, some manmade, some natural, and some supernatural. But once again we have two dates to worry about: September 26, 2011 and February 28, 2012.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  10:04:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i agree so far with your entire post Mike.
Something HUGE will happen at those dates or even between them (there is always a marge of error): September 26, 2011 to February 28, 2012

Everything is converging towards those dates and 2012, im frankly expecting a MEGA Earthquake by the end of September as Elenin will be aligned with Earth and the Sun

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  07:09:17 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
World peace would be nice, but unless the leaders of this world get their act together, it's never going to happen.

They are failing to listen to the people and so the people will take even greater steps to be heard.

Union Leaders To Warn Of Strikes And Unrest

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  09:28:18 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I sincerely hope that both of our dreams are incorrect Mike!
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  12:20:49 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have anyone saw the Obama speech on 9-11 where he read Psalms 46 9:11? People been buzzing and feel that something big is going to happen in the next couple of months or sooner. I don't know, but I will say that talking to other conspiracy theorists is a very timid ordeal. LoL!

Also the national EAS alert is on 11-9-11, make you wonder maybe TPTB have something cooking.

Anyways, here's the clip

Barack Obama reads Psalms 46 #9/11

Some people think it's because of asteroid 2005 YU55

Huge Asteroid to Pass Near Earth in November

and this link...

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Sep 13 2011 2:19:39 PM
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic