Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 WELCOME
 Hello
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

3 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2012 :  9:35:43 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I am not new to the forum. I was a member afew years ago. I have been absent and am now trying to get caught up.I must be honest.... I don't have much to contribute but alot of questions. I just wanted to reintroduce myself. So...hello. Please be patience with my questions because you guys throw so much information that it takes one time to adjust. Thanks. Jennifer Ward

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
722 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2012 :  9:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
welcome jennifer! nice meeting u! indeed our discussion are scarce through the week but very detailed and mature. Happy reading! :) are you from the US? I am from Canada!

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)

Edited by - pacino on Jan 25 2012 7:07:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  05:47:14 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember you Jennifer, welcome back.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

3 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  7:06:08 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome. It is nice to be back. And, yes I am from the U.S. I live on the Gulf Coast. I am a Hurricane Katrina survivor. That is why I am a firm believer in Mike's work. I am learning so much from all the info here....so...thank you all. Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2012 :  3:27:54 PM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry this is a little late, Hi Jennifer. Is there any subjects that interest you the most?

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Edited by - Darkcomet on Jan 27 2012 3:28:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2012 :  7:23:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jen,

I remember you too and am glad to see you back again. We will hopefully have answers to your many questions.

Your longtime support of my base 7 research, dream visions, and prophecy interpretations is much appreciated .. it's good to know there are some people out there who understand what I am and have been doing all these years.

Sadly, you may be climbing aboard a sinking ship. Since June 2011, Google has suppressed my single keyword ("Nostradamus") search ranking on its search engine from what had long been page 2 down to page 6 (sometimes even as low as page 13). The results have been predictable; cutting the traffic to my site in half and worse. Yesterday I barely got more than a 1,000 people. Two years ago I was getting 6,000 to 10,000 a day.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Not enough people were convinced by my theories or their results I guess, either that or the newer crop of netizens are mentally challenged.

Nevertheless, I am grateful to those who have stuck it out with me all this time.

Thanks, Jen, and again, welcome back.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000