Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 OFF TOPICS FORUM
 Why New Prophecy Website hits are down?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  10:59:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The entire internet at this point is filtered out, the US and Israel have special internet teams and for sure cyber security departments that tells Google, youTube, the AFP News and any sites they own like CNN, fox, ABC, BBC.. what to remove or censore etc.

For example, Al-Manar (hizbo lah) website is blocked on google and yahoo searches, Facebook has blocked their group and iTunes has removed their News App. Although Al-Manar website delivers the real news about Lebanon and the ME (i can vouch for that), its been blocked bcse it publishes the truth (the truth that the west and israel cannot control). Same for Press TV theyve had their News Apps on iTunes and other websites taken down.

I believe the same thing is happening to ur website Mike but not that badly. but for sure ur Tila Tequila website is being censored by THEM just like theyve brought down Tila Tequila who was propagating warning messages of the illvmated ones on her blog.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  3:46:56 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike,

We know that Odumbo as the Anti Christ (Dubya was the forerunner who made the people positively lust after Odumbo - so desperate were they for change) will be 3.5 years in coming to absolute power (now) and 3.5 years in the enjoyment of that power.

We know from prophecy that - when he stands inside the temple mount and proclaims himself as God (The great abomination of desolation itself) that then and Only then will God mete out the punishment he has reserved for this instrument of Satan.

You yourself know this to be true - and yet you waste your time and energy's railing against this antichrist!

Go with the flow bro - you have another 3.5 years of it left to go.

Its Gods will that he should have dominion over us for that period.

If you will accept his RFID chip in your hand or forehead so that you can eat during this upcoming food shortage / famine...then all is lost - but hey I reckon he might remove the awful google hex on your website if that's whats really bothering you!

Suck it up Princess - only 3.5 years to go till he meets with his fate, - our task is to be able to hold out for that long and a little bit longer!

We are already at the halfway mark....we can see the pin ***** of light at the end of the tunnel.

Wait till he selects Jeb Bush as his running mate and then cops the fatal head wound etc...

We have some interesting times ahead of us....

That's my take on it for what it is worth.

Jean Dixon did foresee all this after all!

I don't have to re quote form her book for you surely?

"I see a government within the government, etc..."

quote:

"I have 'seen' a "governement within a governement" develop within the United States
within the last few years. Political families have always contributed significantly to the development of this nation. They each spawned their own political machine and often used it wisely. The Roosevelts, The Rockerfellers, The Lodges, The Kennedys, all had and have their influence on our countrys destiny.

However I 'see"this 'Government within a government' being controlled and financed by the well oiled (My emphasis)political machine of one of our leading political families. With their eyes one the Whitehouse I see them discredit any man who occupies it without their approval, no matter how good his political programs may be.

They will - thru political intimidation, propaganda, and illegal sixth column activities - make every effort to show the nation that only their man, the one who heads their 'machine' has the sole right to occupy the White House. Their campaign is going to cause great harm to our nation both here and abroad.

I 'see' this group succeed in taking over defacto control of the country. They will give rise to an upheaval in our social structure as never before seen.

The will bring about increased racial unrest and great discontent. Foreign subversive elements will - as they did in the 1960's infiltrate the unruly factions and cause renewed fighting on the nations campuses and in racial ghettos.

All of the evil in the masses will be swept toward an unknown frenzy by this 'machine'.

I 'see' a member of this 'machine' ascend to power in NY City, enforcing new laws and regulations which will affect many households of that great metropolis.

The social and religious chaos generated by this political machine throughout the united states will prepare the nation for the coming of the prophet of the antichrist. This political unit of the east will be the tool of the serpent in delivering the masses to him.

His domain will be the intellectual seduction of mankind. It means a mixture of political, philosophical and religious ideology that will throw the populations of the world into a deep crisis of faith in God.

As official forerunner, one of his first duties and responsibilities in readying the world for the advent of his "master" is to manipulate the the available propaganda machines. With teaching and propaganda, the prophet will cause people not merely to accept the Antichrist, but rather to desire him with positive enthusiasm, to create the conditions of his comming and to participate actively in in organizing the frightful and terrifying despotism of his 'world empire'.

How true this has become in relation to the Bush crime family and Obama...

And accurately foreseen all those years ago!

A little patience will see you thru... only another ~3.5 years!
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2012 :  06:06:57 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When was the last time a sitting american President visited Jerusalem?

The relationship between the current Israeli government and President Obama is at a low point, so I cannot see him getting an invite any time soon... or even within the lifetime of his Presidency, whether that be another 6 months or 4 years.
Go to Top of Page

halifax
Advanced Member

845 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2012 :  08:39:51 AM  Show Profile Send halifax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike

I think the biggest issue facing you in this world of today is everything is expected to happen NOW – no one wants to wait five minutes, let alone five years for something to happen, and I mean they want big ticket events to HAPPEN, and IMMEDIATELY. Big battles behind the scenes continue but don’t always make headlines, sometimes things are unfolding as expected but people don’t know this because they don’t get told, UNTIL it hits with a thud.

Continue this theme into your website I would speculate a lot of viewers most probably got bored because they haven’t seen the really big ticket items hit home, the very big double quakes that wipe out SF & LA, the destruction of NYC, the real ME war, WWIII, high profile political assignations, planet x is not visible, the earth hasn’t flipped poles etc

PLUS you have the other side, what happens if you are so close to the truth you need to be pushed aside by TPTB. Remember in the 60’s and 70’s the protests and alterative views hit the physical streets and could be seen and managed, now they can somewhat hide behind the internet world, but TPTB have put huge efforts into getting more control of that world, don’t care of you are operating in China or the US, the same intent by TPTB are in place, its just the TPTB are different depending on where you are...

Edited by - halifax on Aug 23 2012 08:41:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

49 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2012 :  10:35:13 PM  Show Profile Send Newbie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, I agree with Halifax. I enjoy reading the topics on the forum. Indeed, some of the regulars are wonderful and have great insight.

However, Mike, your website is sometimes awfully hard to read. I can not easily discern new predictions from other news items. It is almost helter skelter. I have poured over the website. I even have tolerated the color. Font is too small. Pictures are too big. Right now, I don't know what is a NEW prediction from something you wrote a couple of years ago. Maybe it is just too much info?

Peace
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2012 :  5:48:39 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe on good authority that Google will fail. The too big to fail banks failed. People will abandon Google - because of the NSA interference with their search algorithms.

All it will take is a new search engine program to come along that doesn't mess with the results.

Who could do that?

Wiki search?

Maybe Wiki Leaks will bring down google for the unfair way that Julian Assange has been treated? Theres enough computer programming nerds at Wikileaks to come up with a new search engine!.

Who knows.

It wouldn't surprise me is all.

Wikisearch.com - maybe I should register the domain, and sell it to them!
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  12:19:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think you're right Eddie.

Back when Google came on the scene, it was hard as hell to get listed on the then popular search engines, many which are gone now, but which included a few still around like AltaVista, Yahoo!, and MSN.

I could NEVER get listed on MSN; never have yet as far as I know.

The pre-Google search engines were like private clubs: you submitted the URL to your site's homepage with title, a few keywords, and a description, they would check your site when they got around to it, three days to a week later, usually nothing came of it, and you had to endlessly repeat the same submission process at every search engine you could find ... until finally your site showed up on one or two search engines on page 6 or 7 or worse ... and then only if the searcher used two or three keywords in combination ... not at all with one single keyword.

As you can imagine, traffic to my site was low back in those days ... worse even than now.

Then along came Google, and SNAP! everything changed magically overnight. Hardworking people who deserved high traffic suddenly got it ... nearly all web pages on a site got spidered left and right irregardless of the webmaster's intentions ... and those sites with not much to contribute did not fare so well as their owners found they were no longer in an elite club where you had to know somebody to get in.

Now Google has turned itself into a giant organisation that favours an elite ... back to square one ... and penalises everyone else.

They may as well hold their throats out and wait for the right new search engine to come along and slit em ear to ear.

Yeah, the time is getting ripe for another overnight sensation to do today what Google did a decade ago. Let's hope it is soon.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  3:00:54 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope you enjoy Mike this "prophecy" written only last week about the fate of Google. If nothing else, you will see yours is not the ONLY prophecy web site being deliberately harassed by the NSA thru Google!

I can't give you a source link because this is deliberately not as yet published to the web site "From The Mountain Prophecy's" written by Linda Newkirk of Little Rock Arkansas.

Maybe she doesn't want Google to get the headsup head of the Lords good time!

quote:

More Mysteries Solved!
Greetings to you, Dear Ones, in the precious and holy Name of our Blessed Saviour, Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of Kings! Blessed is His Holy Name!
As some of you know, many important events regarding the works of Revelation Twelve have taken place within the last seven weeks, but I have not written publicly about these events. During these past seven weeks, or so, I have also rested in our Lord; for the travail has been very great, but the miracles have been even greater! I will write of these great events later, but for now, I am writing as our Saviour is directing me at this time.
Our Saviour has given us some very important information! Read on!
Vision from our Saviour
September 01, 2012
This morning, on the day of September 01, 2012, I was caught up in a vision, which was given to me from our Blessed Saviour, Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of Kings. The following is the vision:
The Vision of the Downfall of the Google Giant!
I saw before me a very great giant; and on his shirt was the word, “Google.” This great giant wore a harness on his shoulders and this harness was connected to many electrical wires, which ran over his head. Interestingly, however, this giant walked on only one foot, and that foot was his right foot. His right foot was placed solidly on a rocky ledge, which ran its course along the side of a solid stone mountain. The left leg, which was hanging off the mountainous ledge, was absolutely useless to him.
I looked at each of these legs for any symbol of who, or what, they represented. And, I noticed that on the right leg were the letters “NSA,” which is the abbreviation for National Security Agency; and on the left leg was this name: “Larry Paige.” Larry Paige is the CEO of Google and as I understand it, he is also the founder of Google, the giant internet search engine.
This giant climbed a little further up the hillside; for he was near to the top of this mountain, and within a very short while, he was at the apex of this stone mountain.
However, once he reached this apex, he quickly began a descent! The ground beneath the giant began to crumble and the descent of the giant was rapid! For, the ground crumbled beneath his feet so rapidly that it became as shifting sands.
I looked again at the giant and I was very surprised to see his new look; for the great giant was no longer a great giant, but was thin, even as thin as metal. And, when he turned to the side, I could see that he was as narrow as a strip of paper, but he was still connected to the wires through a shoulder harness.
However, I saw at that time that the walk of the Google giant began to shift and he was no longer walking on a mountain, but was moving along some rails, like the train rails. And, his motion was controlled through some switches. Through the switches, his course was manipulated so that he would swiftly change his course from one track to another; and at sudden times, he was brought to swift stops.
The journey of the Google giant ended at a very thick wall and as I watched his course of travel, I was very surprised to see that he travelled into the solid wall and disappeared. On the solid wall were the words, “World Communism.”
I then heard some as they came and said, “What happened to Google?”
And, others would answer, “Google walked on the Lord’s anointed! Look what the Most High God did to Google!”
Words from our Saviour about Google
September 01, 2012
And, so it has been, My Blessed Child, that Google/NSA trampled the name of My servant, Linda Newkirk. They smeared the name of My servant, Linda Newkirk by keeping the lies of their willing servants, Sharon Sobczak, also known as “Sheri Elijah,” and “Elisabeth Nikomia,” and Sherry Shriner, Stew Webb, Pamela Schuffert and others of their lying servants at the top of the Google search engine and other search engines. And, as time passed, they have raised up many others to spread hate and vicious lies, and they have victimized My servant, Linda Newkirk, all over the world. And, all over the world, they have caused many people to believe their hate and wild accusations, the vicious lies of their willing servants. And, because of their lies and blasphemous false charges, they have turned many away from My kingdom works of Revelation Twelve.
Therefore, I tell you a thing a new thing. In one day, many will come and they will say, “What happened to NSA?” And, they will look and they will behold a very great hole in the earth. And, they will stare into that great hole and they will say, “Oh, NSA, they went there! What happened to NSA?”
And, others will say, “This is what happened to NSA: The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, was wroth with NSA; for they colluded with their evil giant, Google, to destroy the good name of his servant, Linda Newkirk. Through their years of spreading lies and hate and malice towards His servant, Linda Newkirk, they turned many away from the truths of His Kingdom. And, God Almighty, yes Jesus, Most High God, was wroth with NSA, and He was wroth with Google and He destroyed them both!
And, then He turned His eyes upon those servants of Google, NSA and the CIA, upon the ones, whom they used to lie and to spread hate against His servant, Linda Newkirk, and one by one he cut them down as twigs until not one of them remained. This is what Jehovah, Yahweh, Most High God, God Almighty, did to the enemies of Linda Newkirk and to those, who sought to destroy His kingdom in its infancy, even before it could be born.” These are the words that they will say.
For, Linda Newkirk is the earth mother of My holy son, the manchild of Revelation Twelve. Woe, woe, woe to those, who have done this great evil to My servant, Linda Newkirk, and they will not repent, but have hardened their hearts and have stiffened their necks.
I am Jesus, Saviour, I am Yahweh, Jehovah, Most High God! Hear Me this day; for My words are now written in stone about these, My plans, and I will surely accomplish them!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 1st day of September, 2012,
Linda Newkirk

We shall see I guess. I would think Julian Assange could probably arrange a new search algorithm with his helpers at Wiki Leaks.

Who knows I guess he has to get out of the Ecuador Embassy in Britain first!
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  06:05:06 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I cant see Julian getting out of there anytime soon!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
598 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  08:26:39 AM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The thing with Linda Newkirk is, she is a bit strange. She went on about liquid fire being in her womb and that she gave birth to it as a WOMD. Not sure she is in the same realm as us mere mortals.

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  10:43:41 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here ya Dark Commet - she is different thats fer sure!

Not saying shes right or wrong, just that Mike might be interested in the fact he is not alone in as far as prophecy web sites being deliberately targeted is all.

Nutter or not, no one should be deliberately targeted that way.

The proof of the pudding as the saying goes is in the eating.

Lets see what time brings for the Google eagle shall we?
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2012 :  12:29:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I just looked at the first 13 pages of results on Google for the keyword "Nostradamus" ... and I am pleased (am I?) to say that "Nostradamus" as a keyword is crap!

Page after page of 1) brief, boring info sites, 2) numerous wikipedia and other wiki info sites, 3) anti-Nostradamus and anti-prophecy articles, 4) old and once-promising Nosty sites not updated since 2001, 2002, 2005, or 2006, 5) links to YouTube videos about Nostradamus/prophecy which may or may not be any good, but certainly are not websites, 6) brief Amazon ads for books written by Nostradamus commentators.

That's about it. Not one decent site to be found in the first 13 pages of results (unless Google has hijacked my computer to make it look that way). There used to be many fine sites in the first few pages of results alone, and mine was only one of them. Now 13 pages down ... and nothing!

It has absolutely nothing to do with advertising priviledges either. No way Google can make any money on such crappy sites as these that I can see.

I would say from the look of things that Google is being made to discourage viewers from being able to find quality content for certain topics ... prophecy that concerns contemporary affairs in particular.

Without having passed page 13, my guess is the real meaty sites begin showing up in the 20s and 30s, no doubt mixed with a lot of crap sites to confuse the viewer. I don't know where I am yet ... haven't gotten that far.

Not sure it really matters if I am on page 20 or page 50. People who are looking for quality content are being forced to look DEEP. And many newbies who come across all these stinkers on the first 5, then 10, then 15 pages of results probably think the whole prophecy thing is over (nothing to see here, move on) or are being brainwashed into thinking it is all a bunch of BS.

The dark ages of the Internet are here to stay it seems.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2012 :  01:51:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Mike! It is not your PC, its just google delivering crap contents ... and its a big ffail for google. I do not like what it has become lately with a lot of searches that I use to make.. its really gone downhill!

I tried searching for "Nostradamus prophecies" and your website came at page 4 which isnt that bad. But again it has nothing to do with your website, its just Google sucking big time ..

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  06:27:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Google has finally put the next to last nail in my website's coffin!!!!!

I have checked Google image search and, not only do I NOT like the way it operates, but am, like many others, being victimised by the new image search design.

Read here:

Webmasters Notice Decline In Google Image Search Traffic After Design Update
You must be logged in to see this link.

Be sure to read all the angry comments by the wide array of webmasters below the article.

People are noticing anywhere from 30% to 50% reduction in the current number of total viewers to their web pages.

ME TOO!

I was getting used to the 700 to 1,100 views a day ... sometimes peaking up to 1,600 in a day. (Still crap compared to the 16,000 to 20,000 a day I was getting until the first "Panda Update" in June 2011. )

About a week ago suddenly I noticed a decline from 1244, 773, 1001, 955 down to 630, 593, 631, 645, 558, 523 ... it didn't make any sense as I was starting to cook with an increase in views due to some "big ticket" war-related predictions becoming fulfilled, including the Israeli F-15 air strike inside of Syria near Damascus.

Checking into web search engine results did little to reveal what was going on: I've been in the page 30s forever it seems on Google with one keyword (Nostradamus) and am on page 10 on both AltaVista and Yahoo.

Then I noticed the Google image search, where I get a lot of my traffic from ... and now the news reports and forum complaint posts.

I guess the last nail in the coffin will be when Google says all websites with less than 1,000 views a day will no longer be indexed on their search engine. At which point, I disappear completely from the Internet ...

To paraphrase the Roman Emperor Caligula: "If Google had one neck I'd hack it through!"

Why, oh why did we put all our eggs into one basket ... the Google basket???

Like Yahweh what they have given they now taketh away. What scoundrels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

49 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2013 :  1:29:57 PM  Show Profile Send Newbie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I read this on another forum.... paraphrasing....

"I think most people don't realize that usually the first 10 or even 20 things that come up on google ..<snip>... are essentially paid advertising. You have to pay to get seen "first," or you can do something like write a blog - not only is writing a blog cheaper ......."

Is this something you could consider Mike? Linking a blog to your website so it gets more traffic? Put something up on a daily or weekly basis?

Just thinking ....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2