Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 OFF TOPICS FORUM
 Wild Weather and Natural Disasters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2012 :  11:37:43 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since there has been a lot of news lately about floods and power outrages and record heat temperatures, that I decided it's time to create a post about it.

I'll start with these news pieces.

'Wave of water,' torrential rains kill dozens in Russia
You must be logged in to see this link.

Man Killed As UK Reels From Rain And Floods

Another sign of the (heat) times: thousands of dead fish

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Jul 07 2012 8:13:02 PM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2012 :  10:27:42 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Source:- You must be logged in to see this link.

quote:

July 8, 2012

‚ÄúSuper Event‚ÄĚ Warned Near As Weather Chaos Pounds Planet

A grim report prepared by the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) for President Putin on the catastrophic flooding in the ‚ÄéKrasnodar region that has killed at least 144 people warns that our world is fast approaching what is termed as a ‚ÄúChizhevsky Super Event‚ÄĚ due to the rapidly growing number of sunspots that continue to hurl M and X Class Flares towards Earth causing continued and massive global weather chaos.

A ‚ÄúChizhevsky Super Event‚ÄĚ is named after famed Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky (1897-1964) who founded ‚Äúheliobiology‚ÄĚ (study of the sun‚Äôs effect on biology) and ‚Äúaero-ionization‚ÄĚ (study of effect of ionization of air on biological entities). Chizhevsky was also was noted for his work in ‚Äúcosmo-biology, biological rhythms and hematology.‚ÄĚ

Chizhevsky is most notable for his use of historical research (historiometry) techniques to link the 11 year solar cycle, Earth’s climate and the mass activity of peoples, research that was confirmed by Western scientists earlier this decade in two important studies titled Amplifying the Pacific Climate System Response to a Small 11-Year Solar Cycle Forcing and Synchronized Northern Hemisphere climate change and solar magnetic cycles during the Maunder Minimum.

Important to note, this report says, are the ‚Äúfour components‚ÄĚ of Chizhevsky's eleven year cycle and their approximate lengths: 1) a three year period of minimum activity characterized by passivity and autocratic rule; 2) a two year period during which masses begin to organize under new leaders and one theme; 3) a three year period of maximum excitability, revolution and war; 4) a three year period of gradual decrease in excitability until the masses are apathetic.

Of these ‚Äúfour components‚ÄĚ, this report continues, our world has now entered into the Third Period: A three year period of maximum excitability, revolution and war.

According to Chizhevsky‚Äôs research, RAS scientists state in this report, the defining characteristics to be looked for when our world enters into a Third Period ‚ÄúSuper Event‚ÄĚ timeline is a rapid overturning of existing weather phenomena combined with an equally sudden major changing of the global social-political power structures all occurring during a period of Solar Maximum.

Interesting to note about the current Solar Maximum we are in was the 23 March 2009 scientific article titled Space Storm Alert: 90 Seconds From Catastrophe published by New Scientist that eerily describes somewhat exactly what is now occurring in the United States following their East Coast region being struck by what is being called a ‚Äúderecho‚ÄĚ storm that, in part, says:

‚ÄúIt is midnight on 22 September 2012 and the skies above Manhattan are filled with a flickering curtain of colourful light. Few New Yorkers have seen the aurora this far south but their fascination is short-lived. Within a few seconds, electric bulbs dim and flicker, then become unusually bright for a fleeting moment. Then all the lights in the state go out. Within 90 seconds, the entire eastern half of the US is without power.‚ÄĚ

According to NOAA's Storm Prediction Center web site, a derecho (pronounced ‚Äúdeh-REY-cho‚ÄĚ) is a widespread, long-lived wind storm that is associated with a band of rapidly moving showers or thunderstorms.

Chizhevsky‚Äôs research, however, states that derecho storms are but a precursor to the much more damaging events associated with a ‚ÄúSuper Event‚ÄĚ, a finding made even more terrifying with the 2008 news that NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft had discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to ‚Äúload up‚ÄĚ the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms.

RAS scientists in this report blame this ‚Äúloading up‚ÄĚ of the magnetosphere caused by solar flares for causing not only the catastrophic Russian floods, but also our present global weather chaos, to include: 1.) The unrelenting heat wave hitting the United States that has caused at least 30 deaths, hundreds of forest fires and billions in crop damage. 2.) The torrential floods and rain continuing to batter the United Kingdom. 3.) The catastrophic floods that have hit India leaving nearly 100 dead and millions homeless. 4.) The historic and severe drought that has hit northern and central Mexico. 5.) The historic drought that has ravaged Brazil‚Äôs northeast.

Most important to note about a ‚ÄúChizhevsky Super Event‚ÄĚ, this report concludes, is that while no one is able to predict exactly what the ‚Äúmain event‚ÄĚ may be, the historic record leaves no doubt whatsoever that it is coming with terrifying suddenness and will most certainly upend the entire world as we know it.

Of particular concern for this particular ‚ÄúChizhevsky Super Event‚ÄĚ, say RAS scientists in this report, would be the sudden outbreak of global war combined with an equally catastrophic global flu outbreak such as that which happened last century during the Solar Maximum decade of 1910-1918 that saw the outbreak of World War I and the Spanish Flu Pandemic that combined killed estimated 500 million people.

Not known to but a few researchers was that in 2001 Canadian researchers warned that influenza epidemics are more likely to sweep the globe when the sun develops spots and sends its excess energy barreling toward Earth such as it is doing now.

‚ÄúEpidemics are four times as likely during solar maxima,‚ÄĚ said Ken Tapping, a solar physicist with the National Research Council, pointing to the striking correlation between flu pandemics and the peaks of the 11-year sunspot cycle, also known as the solar maximum. He and two colleagues have compared flu and solar records dating back to 1729 and found a statistically significant connection. There were flu epidemics, some of them fatal to millions of people, in 1729, 1830, 1918, 1957, 1968 and 1977, years when solar activity and flares bombarded the Earth with extra radiation and cosmic rays.

The effects of solar cycles on influenza epidemics is especially important to note as along with the current global weather chaos the highly deadly Bird Flu virus has once again emerged in Mexico, China and Indonesia.

Of greatest concern, however, to global health authorities is the mysterious respiratory and neurological disease that has killed, so far, at least 64 Cambodia children this past week that is feared to be a Bird Flu mutation more deadly than any ever seen before.

Seems to be a LOT of articles out there about this phenomenon.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2012 :  12:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
superevent, planet x, geomagnetic storms... Wordl War 3, 3 days of darkness, Ball of Redemption etc.. are all linked. I am guessing all that will happen before 2020.. most likely around 2016

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2012 :  1:25:48 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since March I have been building my "man cave" (A metal shed) ready to self sustain...when the SHTF whatever it turns out to be.

Slowly, now that it's completed, I am planing to fit it out with a diesel genset to power the house if the grid goes down, a large 300 Gallon oil tank, and some 44 Gallon drums I will fill with bio diesel that I'll brew from fish n chip shop waste oil.

Also I'll have a food store, with Canned food and non perishables all protected from vermin etc inside 5 gallon plastic pails inside metal bins with secure lids. I will be looking at storing fresh grains, and also building in a small flour mill that can mill the various grains into flour.

Also I am aiming for a vacuum sealer (cryovac) and food dehydrator to prepare a lot of dried fruits and meat (Jerky & Biltong) that will keep a long time without refrigeration.

I have a under ground bore already, for water so if I get the genset in, I will be able to pump water even if the mains power is down - and as long as I erect a large water tank next (20,000 Gallons) I should be able to fill that (enough for a house for a year almost) in just a few hours pumping.

I aim to have my plumbing set up so that I can gravity feed water to the house if needed, because I won;t be able to rely on the mains water pressure if pumping stations go down.

I am hoping that most houses won't have water to be able to flush to use the Sewer system, so with any luck I'll still be able to flush away wastes.

Will be running a few deep freezers, buying meat etc in bulk, cryo-vacked and deep frozen - it can keep up to a couple years this way.

Maybe there's room for a forum within this site for "preppers"(those pre - preparing for the disaster to come) to share info...

I'm hoping to have a hydroponic setup for fresh vegetables, and maybe even a aquaculture arrangement with the water used for the hydroponics - the nitrogen from the freshwater fish and crustaceans going to the plants.. via the water..all supplied from the 20,000 gallon tank by gravity.

I'll try for some solar and wind power also as backup to the diesel genset.

Whether get this all done before D day is debatable BUT the process if building the garage has proven that a little bit each day gets there eventually!

I'm going to stock up on a LOT of seeds in packets for vegetables...

I will buy wheat barley and oats direct in bulk from farmers and store in metal food grade 44 gallon drums.

I will make a small corner of the garage into a cool room, where I can butcher and prepare my own meat - I had a farm for 20 years (Farming deer) and can do all my own butchering without any problem and a cool room to hang a carcass for a few days to set up will be a boon - as well as a small meat bandsaw and wood chopping boards for knife work to break animals down and cryo vac pack etc will see me able to smoke meat and salt it etc before vacuum packing it and then deep freezing it.

I expect to be able to do alright I think - I have my own firearms and all the reloading gear etc to produce my own ammo, which will enable me to go shoot what I need from the wild to get a decent store of a couple years food up I hope ahead of time.

My biggest problem might be keeping all this from marauding hungry starving hoards once the SHTF!

I guess i will soon learn to shoot trespassers if needs be if it comes down to it for survival.

Anyone besides me making preparations for the next few years?
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
596 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2012 :  4:11:43 PM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I gonna bunker down in France. Got my own workshop there, open log fires/cooker, right on the edge of a forest, good hunting, deer, boar. The locals in the hamlet all have different skills, plumber, electrician, carpenter, farmer, so on. Better than staying in Britain when the SHTF.

Lucky Eddie, I figured if your going to try staying alive, best to be in a community, I don't think going it alone is going to save you if things go boobs up.

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2012 :  8:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe that if anyone does not have a (underground) shelter on a moutain which is at least 3000ft high then they wont make it when the SHTF (WW3, tsunamis and huge tidal waves worldwide, planet x/comet etc..), but I might be wrong who knows.

I have tried preparing but the closest moutain from my current city in Canada is 6 hours away by car! The only thing I would if WW3 breaks and the entire North American territory is attacked.. prior to that is to escape and run away as far as possible from the main cities (in case they get nuked).. if the SHTF in 4-5 years from now then I might be better prepared by then .. maybe owning a land close or on a moutain etc. Right now I do not have the budget for that unfortunately.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2012 :  11:50:37 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dark Comet,

You could well be right about living in a small community. For 20 years I lived in a small hamlet of some 500 popn...in the rural area of my country.

Yes we all had various skills, and in fires and floods everyone pitches in with whatever skills and materials they have for the benefit of all.

There's a LOT to what you say about community support / survival! The ONLY downside - is that we still had the same problems to a small degree as city's - i.e minor crime theft etc so where you have community you possibly have dissent over shared resources! Small communities CAN be small minded over what often are petty issues has been my experience.

I Also had experience living alone on an offshore island for a year with just my wife and 3 kids (like Robinson Caruso).

We learned to be very self reliant - and did everything ourselves....food, water, power, shelter, everything we did ourselves with no help from outside resources.

We had our own boat caught our own fish etc - and did all our own water desalination, generated our own power, did all our own plumbing & electrical, welding, carpentry etc etc etc.

That said it wasn't cheap - we carted our own diesel at $2 a liter to run the gensets (2) 24 hours a day and our annual power bill was probably $30K+ in just diesel fuel alone.

There are benefits & dis-benefits of living both ways - in a community or alone.

At least in living alone (with your family) you do know who you can trust in a life or death situation.

Out on the Island - we risked death every day. Cyclones, sharks crocodiles, cone snails, irrucanji jelly fish, sea snakes, you name it - we had to risk it every day traveling in boats in a most isolated area.

You do learn to be self reliant.

Honestly, I have found that MOST of the problems one encounters in life seem to come from people outside of my family...

I personally would prefer to be alone than in a small community but would choose a small community above a city any day of the week.

But that's just my life experience, I recon others experience might vary.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2012 :  12:27:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This:

TLDM PROPHECY - Monster Heat Wave bakes United States. Will this lead to the Great Children's Plague?

"Our Lady told you several years ago that there would be great floods, and there were great floods; that there would be a great heat, and that will come soon; and after that there will be a great plague." - Jesus, June 18, 1983

Great Heat to come soon...
Jesus - "My Mother has directed you well through this stage of man's progressing towards sanctity. However, you must remember this: words were given, and actions have taken place. Our Lady told you several years ago that there would be great floods, and there were great floods; that there would be a great heat, and that will come soon; and after that there will be a great plague. You had a plague now, My children - two diseases unknown in cure for mankind. Did not My Mother, pass along to you that knowledge that there would be diseases that your scientists will not be able to explain nor stop? They will find not cure for it.
"Now, My children, I tell you this: I do not wish to come to you as a visitor with dire warnings, but the object of My coming is to warn you that you may do something and correct the evil that has been perpetrated by the few.

The Plague among the Children...
Our Lady - "My child and My children, I have counseled you on the approaching plague among children because of the sin of man, this cannot be avoided, this cannot be held back, My child." (6-18-81)

Plague to Claim Many Children...
Our Lady - "There will be visited upon your country a plague! Many children will be taken from your world. It will be an act of mercy from the Father. Many young souls will be destined for the kingdom of hell, claimed by Lucifer, were they to remain upon earth." (2-1-73)

And This!

Record Heat Could Lead to 'Monster Drought'

Drought Stretches Across America, Threatens Crops

(CNN) -- A dry and mild spring led Don Villwock, like all of Indiana's corn and soybean farmers, to plant two weeks early this year. He was hopeful for a bountiful Labor Day harvest.

But the rain didn't fall and June brought blistering heat.

Now, as punishing drought grips the Midwest, Villwock, 61, walks his hard-hit 4,000 acres in southwest Indiana in utter dismay.

Where there should have been tall, dark green, leafy plants, there now stand corn stalks that are waist high or, at best, chest high. They are pale in color and spindly. Fragile. Tired.

Pull back an ear's husk and you find no kernels, he says. With temperatures rising above 95 degrees, the pollen starts to die.

"It's emotionally draining," he said. "The crop got out of the ground very well. We were so optimistic. But maybe a few of us were counting our eggs before they were hatched."

The costs of America's worst drought in 24 years is obvious to Villwock, who has been farming for four decades. They are not so apparent to American consumers -- at least, not yet.

But down the line, people are certain to be paying more for food this year.
Authorities have declared more than 1,000 counties in 26 states as natural disaster areas.

More... You must be logged in to see this link.

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Jul 14 2012 12:30:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  9:32:06 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a shame that some reporters in the alternative media is downplaying this heat wave as weather manipulation by HAARPA instead of a solar thing.

Anyways, it's a good thing, Pacino, that you brought up the food issue with the drought. Since, I heard a news piece on NPR where some farmers had half of their crops destroyed and some farm animals dying from the heat wave and cattlers are having a hard time selling their cattle and other animals because buyers don't want to take the risk of animals dying during the heat, which is expected to last all the way throughout August.

Intense Heat Has Lasting Impact Across U.S.

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Jul 16 2012 9:46:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  08:06:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thats exact Jimmy even saw an article on that on CNN yesterday, this year and the years after will be a disaster.. and maybe the longtime famine prophecized (S-tjohn apocaylpse and others) will happen then the plague will follow so were talking 2013-2014-2015 maybe then WW3 will strike(if not earlier) and then we can all kiss goodbye!

U.S. drought biggest since 1956, climate agency says

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Jul 17 2012 6:32:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2012 :  05:38:21 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not to offend anyone who is part of the green movement, but it's going to be interested to see how will they respond to all these problems with corn crops since they been pushing for use of corn and its ingredients for fuel for many years. How will they justify the propaganda of high corn oil prices and possible corn shortage if gasoline prices stay the same or lower? (which is highly unlikely due to inflation or if the oil reserves is under attack.) Since, some of the elite has been attacking natural resources like coal, gas, and so on for awhile now.

Of course, we won't know the severely of the damage to the crops until the heat wave is over.

Another thing that could be a problem for future heat waves, these GM insects that's creating an uproar recently with biotech companies pushing for these GM insects with vaccines to enter into America. If a plague were to occurred with these nasty things are out there, it could become a very nastier problem.

Genetically modified mosquito test angers Key West

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Jul 18 2012 06:01:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2012 :  10:42:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
man they'd be stupid to just dump on the open genetically modified mosquetos. Maybe they will end up propagating the doomsday plague or who knows what? maybe turn against humans and eat us or poison us god knows

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  8:07:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Drought sends 'mighty Mississippi' river levels near record lows

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  10:44:55 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If It Dries up (The mighty Mississippi river) then all the dumped cars with bodies inside them, from hits bye the mob etc will suddenly be "found" and police will have hundreds of unsolved murders to suddenly have to deal with!

Who knows - maybe they will even find Jimmy Hoffa!

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  05:29:24 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would be more worried about Mississippi river sediments containing hundred of years of toxic pollutants drying out and becoming airborne instead in high winds.
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  07:21:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm ... seems we have just the OPPOSITE doomsday scenario for America (at least) than what Edgar Cayce/Nostradamus/St. Hildegarde/St. Hilarion/etc have prepared us for all these centuries ... instead of massive flooding breaking up the land into portions we have major rivers drying up and an historic drought! Huh?

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000