Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 OFF TOPICS FORUM
 Wild Weather and Natural Disasters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  03:12:54 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep - Who'd a thunk it eh?

Really tho - given the drought and effect on even taxpayer subsidized crops - is it possible that the USA could face a food shortage?

Personally I don't see it.

Down under we arent exactly experiencing a drought - which we are quite used too - in past years the cycles of drought here have been as long as 10 years, so we sort of got used to them.

Right now tho we have had floods - and seem to be doing alright as far as a growing season goes.

One of our big problems is we grow about as much grain as the USA does annually with only 1/10th of the US sized population to feed, except ours isn't subsidized, so when it comes to selling it in international markets we have to compete with US (and EU) subsidized grain, which makes it hard to compete. As a result most of our agricultural commodities go to the middle east and Asia.

But if our Allies in the US were starving - well there's no question the agricultural produce surplus from Australia could feed the entire US nation unless of course we copped some kind of natural catastrophe like fires and locusts or hail storms or something to destroy our harvest.

One problem might be the US couldn't PAY for the food - but again we give it away to the Africans as food aide so theres no way we deny the US if their population were starving whether they could pay for ti or not - the mere protection we garner by virtue of US Nuclear arms etc would dictate it was in our interest to do so.

For these reasons I can;t see the talked about US Starvation.

I would think pretty much most Aussie farmers would GIVE their annual grain yield to our US Allies as late payment / thanks for saving our asses in the battle of the Coral sea in WW2 against the Japanese, probably all they would want in return - would be enough to pay for their next years crop input cost (seed and fertilizer) and an agreement not to use subsidies for US farmers against our own agricultural producers in international markets in future years.

As an agricultural block - if the US and Aussies combined they could monopolize the world grain markets and control world pricing f they cooperated rather than competed.

I just can't see the US starving unless something else changes rapidly.

I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2012 :  8:49:07 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
USDA says drought will push up food prices in 2013

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2012 :  11:17:51 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
6.0 magnitude quakes hits off Mexico coast

Moderate earthquake shakes central Myanmar near Indian border; no casualties reported

(5.8 magnitude in Myanmar)

Massive India blackout leaves 300 million without power

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Jul 30 2012 1:08:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1127 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  8:41:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We may have to re-think the entire Planet X scenario ... last year with the massive earthquakes in Japan and New Zealand and flooding in the United States, I would have said it is closing in ... but this year the quake activity has been much less powerful and the mass flooding has given way to drought and dried up rivers ...

What this actually means I don't know, but I would expect conditions of famine and drought at some point anyway, not Planet X related, because the Book of Revelation indicates this as an early sign of the third and fourth horsemen (third and fourth seals) ...

I am not surprised at the drought and crop failures, and rising food prices, as I predicted it would begin this summer ... however I had the extreme weather condition as being the coldest summer since 1816, not the hottest summer ever ... that is because of the volcanic eruptions I also anticipated that have failed to occur in large enough degree to block sunlight and cool the planet ...

Prophecies, many of them, Edgar Cayce, St. Hildegard, Mother Shipton, and Nostradamus included, have been quite clear about the rise in volcanic activity, mega-earthquakes, and massive floods that usher in the third world war and the sixth seal of Revelation ... this being consistent with a Planet X type of event ... yet we always seem to fall short of that scenario ...

but that is good for us really ...

The conclusion is that what Planet X brings by way of seismic activity literally off the scale, supervolcanic activity thrown in with sudden deluge breaking up the US mainland FOREVER ... this may all happen quite quickly over a period of seven days or seven weeks, with nothing much extraordinary happening along those lines beforehand ... and once again I must warn that prophecies state this will happen when World War III reaches its greatest height of destructiveness when Russia and certain Muslim allies like Iran (Persia) are fighting, not in the Middle East exclusively, but in Europe after war breaks out in the Balkans once again ...

at that time Nostradamus says the great star will burn for seven days when the great Pontiff (yet to come) flees Rome and, as Liber Quodum Vaticinationum says, the throat of Gaul (France) will be ravaged, the sun will halt in its path, and the world will burned by dreadful hot winds ...

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  10:49:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am not surprised that earthquakes have reduced this year suddenly, the weather and catastrophes will go to the extremes quite SHARPY and QUICKLY so we should except that.

TLDM prophecies did state that Planet X will only be seen 2 weeks prior to the Doomsday scenario (while World War III is raging) then total chaos would issue. so maybe we can expect the earthquakes to amplify as that comes along again.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  1:11:00 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Iran earthquakes kill 40-50 people: local media

(About 400 injured)

Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  11:57:47 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
7.6-magnitude earthquake strikes off Philippines

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  9:09:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There you go the earthquakes have amplified again, and were back on track ;)

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2012 :  5:33:19 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't know whether to post this or not since it is a small magnitude
but could be a precursor to something else later down the road.

Small earthquake jolts Beverly Hills, L.A.

Cali Wildfire Grows, Thousands Evacuate
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2012 :  3:03:19 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So far this past week we had 7.6 quake in Costa Rica.

Looks like late August and into September is a hot time for quakes.

Back-to-back earthquakes shake central California

Quakes in southwest China kill dozens, damage 20,000 homes

Yosemite doubles scope of hantavirus warning to 22,000; third death confirmed

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Sep 07 2012 3:07:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  06:03:45 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And do not forget the volcanic eruption in Nicaragua.....
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2012 :  10:03:10 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
4.0-magnitude earthquake centered in Maine shakes New England

Not a large scale, but definitely a rare one.

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Oct 17 2012 10:08:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
725 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2012 :  6:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We had a very rare 4.0 magnitude too here in Montreal last week !

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2012 :  08:13:51 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Panic as magnitude-5 earthquake rattles southern Italy

Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2012 :  02:16:24 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Magnitude 7.7 quake hits Canada's British Columbia, USGS reports

Interested that this would happened around the same time that tropical storm Sandy is turning into a hurricane.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2