Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 OFF TOPICS FORUM
 Wild Weather and Natural Disasters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2012 :  08:34:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was a deep quake, off the coast, no damages fortunately.

Looks like Hawaii had a tsunami scare, but that too is now called off.

I would treat this activity as a serious warning.

Farther south and it would have been a west coast quake, maybe Seattle, Washington again, like in 2001, or even the "big one" in California.

It's like the Grim Reaper is playing darts, and constantly missing the bull's eye. But sometimes he is too close for comfort. And it seems he is throwing a lot more darts lately and over a shorter space of time.

It'll be a bull's eye soon, if this pattern continues to accelerate.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  2:01:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Add up the abnormal earthquakes near vancouver !!!

Magnitude 6.3 - 159km SSW of Masset, Canada 2012-10-28 18:54:21 UTC

Followed by 30 aftershoks!

You must be logged in to see this link.

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  3:04:23 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hurricane Sandy to keep stock markets shuttered Tuesday

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  8:36:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm within Sandy's reach and the winds and rain are BAD here ... twenty-foot plus waves crashing on shore from Lakes Erie and Ontario ... and this is the outer edge of the red band on the storm tracking maps, several hundred miles away ...

so, when the power goes out, guess I'll see ya when I see ya ..

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  7:10:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
u guys still alive? LOL

The tragic faces of Sandy's young victims: First pictures of some of the 61 killed by deadly superstorm... and the death toll is STILL rising

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Oct 31 2012 7:11:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  04:13:16 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was nowhere near Sandy's reach, but it being reported that the estimated cost of Sandy could be up to $50 billion dollars.

After Sandy's Pain, There Will Be Gain

At this rate, with the way these weather activities are forming, we're looking at a interested 2012 winter into 2013.

Storm hurting travel from McGhee Tyson to Northeast; Great Smoky Mountains National Park sees 17 inches of snow

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Nov 01 2012 04:24:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  6:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
good thing ur ok jimmy not sure about the others who live their and Mike.

But yes the weather as predicted by many is changing to the extreme aand thats a big hint that World War 3 and a doomsday scenario is getting closer, there is more to come! Maybe Winter becoming summer! Snow in places where it never snows! etc.. Tidal waves and maybe sea level going up and swalloing lands like Sandy did but that time the land will never be given back the sea/water?

Experts Warn of Superstorm Era to Come

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  10:18:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fortunately things did not get as bad as they projected for my area, although closer to Lakes Ontario and Erie, depending on what part of the lakes, the waves were big enough for surfing ... yeah, surfing on lake water. Thus, the low-lying areas got flooded, same a bit farther south in our region near some creeks and rivers.

The winds were really howling, but no damage here and luckily no power outages.

I am not sure whether or not Superstorm Sandy was a warning for a much worse event I have projected for March 2014 (not yet posted), where the equivilant of a category 4 or 5 hurricane, most likely an unusually strong, early spring nor'easter, does pretty much the same thing with much more horrific and deadly results over the same portion of the US, possibly triggering some earthquakes as well.

Then again, this may be the final realisation f a Nostradamus prophecy, which would itself be a warning of other worse earth changes possibly related to an approaching Planet X.

Sandy stole the thunder from the 7.7 quake off western Canada that spawned a tsunami that struck Hawaii. But we must not forget that happened!

Now for the Nostradamus quatrain:

Quatrain 10.49 -

Garden of the World near the New City,
In the road of the hollow mountains.
It will be seized and plunged in the tank,
Forced to drink water poisoned with sulphur.

The coast of New Jersey is where the full force of Sandy hit ... and it is now in as bad a shape, last I checked, as the coast of Louisiana, especially New Orleans, was after Katrina in 2005. And it also looks a lot like the coast of Japan last year after the tsunami hit.

New Jersey is known as "the Garden state."

The "new city" of New York, NYC, was not spared either, suffering the worst flooding in Manhattan, "the road of the hollow mountains," in history and a blackout to boot.

Both NYC and New Jersey were "seized and plunged into the tank" all right, I would say.

The catch comes in line 4 concerning being "forced to drink water poisoned with sulphur."

Not exactly correct ... and it has to be correct for the entire quatrain to be fulfilled. If the quatrain is not fulfilled in every line, it will keep happening periodically until it finally is.

Then again, the water is poisoned: by gasoline, coliform, and E. coli. Also, in New Jersey, the storm caused a tank to rupture, causing a diesel spill to mix with floodwaters. A nuclear power plant also went offline but does not appear to be a danger now.

Could Nostradamus have confused sulphur with this other stuff? Or is something more yet to happen as a result of Sandy, or is this an indication of a much worse storm a bit later down the line, maybe in spring 2014???

What geological or climatalogical trigger would cause an event like Sandy and poison the water with actual sulphur? Anyone have an idea?

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2012 :  08:28:54 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well the greenhouse effect which is what causes climate change is controlled by the release of carbon dioxide and sulphur dioxide which are the primary greenhouse gases.

Now another fact is that there is a lot of hydrogen sulphide stored in ice caps and permafrost, this year we had the lowest level of arctic ice cap in recorded history plus the permafrosts of Canada and Siberia have retreated yet again releasing some of this hydrogen sulphide and methane, which accelerated the greenhouse effect.

Finally a major thrust earthquake can release sulphur from the crust into the oceans as hydrogen sulphide gas is released from the mantle along the plate boundaries.

So sulphur does play a part.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

409 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2012 :  1:13:28 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
"the road of the hollow mountains,"

This would have to be the subway train system surely?

How did Ol Nostro see something he couldn't even imagine in his era and describe it so well using old words so accurately before the trains and rail roads & words that describe them had even been invented yet?

I guess thats the bit that got me.

I think in NZ a year or two back when that volcano went off (mt ruapeho)? the river stream waters fed by snow from its slopes were polluted with volcanic ash - containing high amounts of sulphur.

To me that's what it reads but Conor makes excellent points about sulpur dioxide and emissions from tectonic plate movement fissures... there are reported sink holes and gas emissions down Louisiana way somewhere at the moment.

Things seem to be hotting up all over the world.

Whether it's real time communications with internet etc making it appear that way, or things really are going to crap everywhere ahead of the big bang, and it's some kind of warning - I just don't know.

2012/13 is supposed to be the time it all goes pear shaped and we are right in it...NOW so i guess we will know for sure soon enough!

Could end up like Y2K....

Ask me when I'm 80 and I'll let you know how it all worked out!

Sheesh, some days I feel about 80...
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2012 :  12:04:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike dont worry about ur prophecy for NY and the coast being under water.. other storms are heading towards the devastated areas again! Looks like the Mayan prophecies of 2012 are starting to happen.. crazy weather, bad crops and famine will come if this continues.. but next year

New devastating storm is coming to the region already ravaged by Sandy

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  9:48:25 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another rare quake happened in Kentucky, outside of Kentucky, I felt a little shake for about ten seconds where I live but nothing major

Magnitude 4.3 earthquake in Kentucky rumbles W.Va

Strong earthquake strikes Myanmar (6.6-magnitude)

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Nov 10 2012 9:51:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rainbow Skull

69 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  3:57:11 PM  Show Profile Send Rainbow Skull a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mr Mike, did the storm 'sandy' badly effect you?

The world is full of people
who talk the talk
But how many of us
walk the walk
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  6:46:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
6.5-magnitude earthquake strikes off Guatemala's western coast

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  9:53:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rainbow Skull

Mr Mike, did the storm 'sandy' badly effect you?

The world is full of people
who talk the talk
But how many of us
walk the walk

Thanks for your concern, Rainbow. Naw, Sandy was a real soft touch ... like the old Dion and the Belmonts song goes, "better luck the next time Sandy!"

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000