Prophetic Messenger Service
Prophetic Messenger Service
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 1.) Introductions
 OFF TOPICS FORUM
 Wild Weather and Natural Disasters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  7:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FYI everyone keep your eyes opened!!! The pole shift has been occuring for the past decade, but it has no gained momentum as proven by the data of the NOAA's National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC), check the below link and maybe save it to your computer in case it gets taken down:

You must be logged in to see this link.

Latitude/Longitude/YEAR

-100.093 75.699 1976
-100.223 75.824 1977
-100.429 75.993 1978
-100.606 76.118 1979
-101.108 76.315 1980
-101.254 76.389 1981
-101.453 76.506 1982
-101.6 76.579 1983
-101.801 76.695 1984
-102.004 76.809 1985
-102.169 76.926 1986
-102.393 77.086 1987
-102.563 77.201 1988
-102.793 77.359 1989
-102.968 77.473 1990
-103.269 77.68 1991
-103.579 77.885 1992
-103.832 78.047 1993
-104.155 78.25 1994
-104.488 78.451 1995
-105.131 78.798 1996
-105.808 79.141 1997
-106.525 79.481 1998
-107.37 79.859 1999
-108.265 80.314 2000
-109.478 80.772 2001
-110.807 81.225 2002
-112.268 81.67 2003
-114.026 82.149 2004
-115.83 82.578 2005
-117.828 82.996 2006
-120.273 83.443 2007
-122.814 83.838 2008
-125.681 84.218 2009
-128.62 84.548 2010
-131.91 84.86 2011
-135.594 85.154 2012
-139.28 85.396 2013
-143.339 85.618 2014
-147.264 85.791 2015

The results are scary to say the least as never in the past 100-200 years has the north pole reached a fluctuation as high as the current 2012 level of -135.594, 85.154! An increase of 25% and 6% for earch value respectively!!!! PLANET X is HERE

Furthermore, the data of the USGS suggested that there is an incrase in the earhtquakes since November 11 2012 , especially the ones of 6 and + which have been occuring now on a DAILY manner!!! While before that date the trend was not there!

Since 11/11, a 6+ Mag, Earthquake Every Day

-----------------------
Welcome to the countdown to World War III:

You must be logged in to see this link. (Back online with 99% of uptime!!)

Edited by - pacino on Nov 19 2012 7:32:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  06:57:49 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Magnetic poles shift and wander all the time. Its an axial pole shift that we need to be worried about.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  8:03:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The axial pole will occur only after a magnetic shifting of poles of the Sun and the Earth. So an increase in the change of the location of the North and south pole of the earth will most likely indicate the likeliness of the axial pole happening soon.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2013 :  11:47:54 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Weird weather: Temperature extremes coast to coast

Seems the west and east coasts of US has been having a lot of odd weather activities as of late. Even near Alaska, where they had a 7.5 mag quake off the coast just last week. Now, it looks like this flu season could be quite a hand full.

NY declares public health emergency over flu outbreak

Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  12:20:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For the first time in history Russia was hit by a series of meteor showers! THREE cities on high alert mode! Very scary! Not sure if this the beginning of MORE showers to rain on earth bcse of planet X?

Meteorite crash in Russia: UFO fears spark panic in the Urals (VIDEO, PHOTOS)

A series of explosions in the skies of Russia’s Urals region, reportedly caused by a meteor shower, has sparked panic in three major cities. Witnesses said that houses shuddered, windows were blown out and cellphones stopped working.

Atmospheric phenomena have been registered in the cities of Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg and Tyumen.

In Chelyabinsk, witnesses said the explosion was so loud that it resembled an earthquake and thunder at the same time, and that there were huge trails of smoke across the sky. Others reported seeing burning objects fall to earth.

Police in the Chelyabinsk region are reportedly on high alert, and have enacted the ‘Fortress’ plan in order to protect vital infrastructure.

Office buildings in downtown Chelyabinsk are being evacuated. Injuries were reported at one of the city’s secondary schools, supposedly from smashed windows. No other injuries have been reported so far.

An emergency message published on the website of the Chelyabinsk regional authority urged residents to pick up their children from school and remain at home if possible.

The regional Emergency Ministry said the phenomenon was a meteorite shower, but locals have speculated that it was a military fighter jet crash or a missile explosion.

“According to preliminary data, the flashes seen over the Urals were caused by [a] meteorite shower," the Emergency Ministry told Itar-Tass news agency.

Many locals reported that the explosion rattled their houses and smashed windows.

“This explosion, my ears popped, windows were smashed… phone doesn’t work,” Evgeniya Gabun wrote on Twitter.

“My window smashed, I am all shaking! Everybody says, that a plane crashed,” Twitter user Katya Grechannikova reported.

Many speculated on what caused the powerful explosion – some claimed it was a crashed plane, while others said it could have been a UFO.

“My windows were not smashed, but I first thought that my house is being dismantled, then I thought it was a UFO, and my eventual thought was an earthquake,” Bukreeva Olga wrote on Twitter.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  06:53:40 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There were a lot of yourtube videos posted this morning about, some of the explosions of the debris were spectacular!

It looks like a big meteorite came through the atmosphere, then broke apart and bits of that started to explode as they hit more turbulent atmosphere. The sonic booms from them apparently shattered windows and knocked roofs off buildings! There are over 100 people injured by exploding glass.
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  7:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Page 2013 (Part Two)

Large Asteroid Strikes Earth in Early Summer

NEW PREDICTION: 12/13/12 -- You have, of course, seen predictions of this sort before on this site ... and some have come close to being fulfilled. Those other predictions have one thing in common: they were based on other close calls that had occurred previously in the past. The idea for posting them was, sooner or later, a precedent for a close call might be realised as an actual impact. Thus far, that has not yet been the case. There is also a prediction on 2012 Part Three, based on an historical event, for a large meteor (which is smaller than an asteroid) striking England in December 2012. Thus far, this has not happened. A large enough meteor striking a city could cause a tremendous amount of localised damage and a large number of dead and injured.

However, this prediction is about an asteroid ... and there is one event that lurks in our history that may soon be repeated again somewhere on our world. That event is known as "The Tunguska Event." It is the one instance in recorded history that astronomers are nearly 100% certain an asteroid impacted Earth. I need not go into all the details; you can read about it in many various articles on the Internet. The impact occurred on 30 June 1908. Fortunately the asteroid struck in a remote section of Siberia and not near a heavily-populated region of Russia or elsewhere on this planet. The light produced from the impact was bright enough for Londoners to read their newspapers at night. Trees were flattened and burned black for hundreds of miles in all directions from ground zero.

Next time we may not be so lucky ... and the destructiveness of the impact may be much greater than Tunguska ever was. Where it will happen we cannot say. Maybe somewhere in Russia again ... or perhaps, this time around, it will be somewhere close to where you live. The question is: are events today sufficiently apocalyptic enough for this to take place?

The base 7 dating for such an event is June/July 2013.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  04:16:30 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fireball over North California causes a stir

Of course, not as big as the Russian showers but something worth of interest.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  10:20:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
bloody hell, more meteors.

Planet X might be approaching faster now.

Lets watch if more meteors or asteroids hit and that will be our signal.

-----------------------

Go to Top of Page

Conor

Ireland
1174 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  05:21:11 AM  Show Profile Send Conor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
NASA have revised upwards the size of the meteor and the explosive force it had. Pretty mimpressive. It will be interesting to see if they can find of the meteorites from the bottom of that lake.
Go to Top of Page

pacino

Canada
727 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  11:11:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pacino's Homepage Send pacino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dont you guys find that too MUCH of a coincidence seeing 2 meteors hitting earth the same day (1 chance in a million) the day after the pope resigned? Also the same day the pope resigned, the Lightning strick St. Peter's Basilica right at 6PM to signal the rise of 666.

Welcome to the start of hell IMO. There will be more signs in the SKIES and HEAVEN just like those meteors and worse.

The Lightning Strikes St. Peter's Basilica on the Day Pope Benedict Resigns and How It Could Be Related to the Antichrist...

"Do not abandon My Son any longer by rejecting His Church. Do not judge My Son's Church by man. The foundation is My Son, Jesus. And though the walls may develop cracks, the foundation is solid. Will you not remain and patch these cracks, My children? We do not wish that you break apart into small groups of discord. No schisms must take place in My Son's Church. For all who are baptized a Roman Catholic must die Roman Catholics to enter Heaven. A rejection of the papacy, a rejection of the Faith because of human reasoning shall not be accepted by the Eternal Father in Heaven. Remain faithful and true forever unto the end.” – Our Lady of the Roses, November 20, 1979

This extraordinary video shows lightning striking the Vatican within hours of Pope Benedict's resignation. Notice that the newscaster stated: "Extraordinarily, it happened just before 6 in the evening local time." Now watch the video.

Veronica - Using the numbers, four and eight, if you will read like a clock our so - called 'peace symbol 'of today, you will find the whole story of what is going on in the time of Armageddon. For the hands will point to twelve, which means that the hour has struck; six, for the arrival of six - sixty - six; four, the anti-Christ forces against eight, the Eucharist. (4-17-76)

Notice Veronica said; "For the hands will point to twelve, which means that the hour has struck." The line between the 12 and the 6 indicate 6 o'clock, the hour has struck and the antichrist is here. The newscaster said; "Extraordinarily, it happened just before 6 in the evening local time.". Could it be that the Eternal Father was telling us the time is just before the antichrist?

Our Lady of the Roses Awesome Bayside Prophecies... You must be logged in to see this link.
These prophecies came from Jesus, Mary, and the saints to Veronica Lueken at Bayside, NY, from 1968 to 1995.

THE PEACE SYMBOL OF DECEPTION...
Veronica - Our Lady is pointing up now to the sky, and there is appearing a very large clock. It's directly over the tree to our right side. The clock now has hands. There is a dividing line cut through the middle, pointing directly from twelve to six; it goes down like you're slicing a pie. The line is now directly connected between the twelve and the six. And the two hands now have revolved, and they're pointing to four and eight.
Our Lady - "Observe, My children, the sign of your times, the peace symbol of deception, the time of Armageddon: the fight between good and evil, the forces of evil man against the Eucharist, My Son and His Church. Peace shall be restored, but not until there has been much gnashing of teeth and woe set upon your earth by the evil one.
"Pray a constant vigilance of prayer, My children. Do not discard your sacramentals; do not listen to those mockers and those who seek to remove from you your protection. They were all given for reason. Many were given, My child, for these very days. The medal of Saint Benedict must be worn; the Scapular must be worn, the brown Scapular. And My children, never have your Rosary farther than your hands can reach from you, for O how great will be the sorrow of many when they must run with what they have on their backs, and if they do not have the consolement of a sacramental, My children, they will not be able to persevere in the days ahead." (11-20-76)

666 ENTERED UPON THE HOLY CITY
"The agents of hell, the forces of six sixty-six, have entered upon the Holy City of Rome. In the past years of earth's time My Mother has warned again and again of these coming days that are now in your present. I do not have to repeat the full Message from Heaven given to you countless times in many places throughout your world by My Mother. She has come to you as a Mediatrix between God and man; She has come to you as your Mother to direct you, to bring you through the world of darkness, a darkness that already has claimed for satan the souls of many." - Jesus, July 24, 1976

CAPTURE OF ROME
"Russia has great plans for the capture of Rome. I beg unto you as your Mother to listen now while there is time." - Our Lady, November 20, 1978

THE FIGHT FOR POWER HAS BEGUN
"The forces of evil are gathering. 666 now controls all the world, and sad to say, My children, 666 has entered upon Rome, and the fight for power has begun. Pray for your Vicar. Pray for all men of sin, and above all, My children, pray for your children, for many parents shall shed tears of great remorse—too late!" - Jesus, September 28, 1976

-----------------------

Edited by - pacino on Feb 19 2013 11:12:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Darkcomet

United Kingdom
598 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2013 :  6:03:49 PM  Show Profile Send Darkcomet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After that lightning stike, I find it strange that the pope then stood up and said 'He felt the lord was sleeping'

But when the senate chaplin said 'Rise up, O God, and save us from ourselves' it stuck me as even odder.

Wouldn't God come down to save not rise up and isn't Ba'al supposed to be the one asleep? (1 kings 18:27)

Mike, I have been reading on your site that Madonna should be worshipping Ba'al not YHWH. Could this be an attempt, by not only the vatican, but TPTB to back this up?

If you tremble indignation
at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine.
- Ernesto Che Guevara -

Edited by - Darkcomet on Mar 01 2013 6:05:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

mm2001
Forum Admin

USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2013 :  8:12:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit mm2001's Homepage Send mm2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As I have been discussing in articles and updates over the last year, there is evidence that something more different and more powerful than the greys and their "flying saucer" UFOs is gradually entering into our realm. We have seen huge nearly-transparent cuttlefish and gigantic, phantasmic wormhole-shaped craft, weird, shape-shifting UFOs, heard the sounds of war cries in the heavens, strange groaning sounds in the earth, "transformers" going nuts and lighting up various parts of large cities for no reason, a small city in the US complaining about loud noises and earthquake type activity from under the earth, an 80-home suburb in Indianapolis destroyed by fire from the sky (which was blamed on a furnace exploding in the basement of one house, uh huh) etc.

Ba'al is slowly making his presence known via his angels, the Nephilim. The greys are preparing to do battle against them. It is the "war in heaven" I predicted, somewhat prematurely, would happen in February 2012.

Yes, the Vatican, and world governments too, are aware there is something entering our world that is not of YHWH ... one faction anyway seems to be readying to prepare "the flock" for the oldest of Gods, Ba'al, and His return. As you noted, the senate chaplin used the words "rise up" when calling upon a God .. that is not normal usage for pleading for help from YHWH ... indeed, the normal process would be to beseech the intervention of Jesus Christ, not God Himself.

To ask God to "rise up" from the depths is out of character for a god normally preached to be residing "above" in Heaven. It is not unusual if he is calling upon Satan or Ba'al. But the prelate would never call Satan "God" ... so he was calling upon Ba'al.

Now, if Madonna truly is the Whore of Babylon, and she has already brainwashed her followers to see her as the modern version of the Babylonian goddess Ishtar (the original "Whore of Babylon" represented by Queen Semiramis), she must become a consort of Ba'al. Thus far she has not done this, still worshipping YHWH in the old Jewish Kabbalah faith, the Hollywood-ized Rabbi Berg version, that is, and even as a sort of Catholic apostate too. If she wants to live beyond the Festival of Samhain, she will turn to Ba'al ... or die.

"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death,
Horseman, pass by!"

-- William Butler Yeats
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  10:15:46 PM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if anyone else aware of these news articles about sinkholes popping up lately? It's definitely something worth keeping an eyes on.

Golfer Swallowed by Sinkhole

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Mar 12 2013 10:16:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

jimmyk311
Average Member

208 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2013 :  04:11:11 AM  Show Profile Send jimmyk311 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Reports about East Coast meteor flood in, setting off a media scramble

Meteor streaks over Eastern Seaboard: Millions of Americans witness fireball as yard-long comet enters Earth's atmosphere

Edited by - jimmyk311 on Mar 23 2013 04:19:44 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Prophetic Messenger Service © © 2001 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2